ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely disgusted by this board tonight.

Why? Prove to me DT didn’t arrange the whole thing…the sumbitch will do anything to avoid prison.
Don’t look at me…. I was on the golf course! I got witnesses…and I helped finance today’s game.
george-costanza-i-was-in-the-pool.gif

• Wow
Reactions: HueyGay
Nope

Exactly the same thing.
But now you want to back away from it.
Not even close.

Ever heard "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me".

The gallows were words. If that butt**** could make a shot Trump would be dead right now. The trigger WAS pulled.

Good jobs dems, you just made j6 an afterthought.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Little different ehen there is no gallow but there is an actual bullet that strikes an object in front of you.

Be better.
The leftist are insane at this point. It is like when they scream about Biden's stutter..........that he never had his entire life? The couldn't stop him with impeachment, they haven't been able (so far) to stop him by weaponizing the courts.......so this is what they have left....violence and attempted assassination of Trump. Scary as hell.

Ya know, this post highlights what a dick you are. A political opponent just about got assassinated, but you're only worried "about Trump".

You might want to think about this in the macro.

BTW, 1 person in the crowd died, 2 are injured.
This is what the extreme left has become. They have taken over that party and want people dead. I am not shocked at this point. They have been conditioned by the media they watch for YEARS calling Trump Hitler.

This is what the extreme left has become. They have taken over that party and want people dead. I am not shocked at this point. They have been conditioned by the media they watch for YEARS calling Trump Hitler.
@TomParis get his info and shitty talking points from Reddit. He has not an original thought, he is one of the many on this board that are the "aggrieved class". He can't think for himself and is definitely not aware of his surroundings.

Ever heard "actual violence against Pelosi's husband and MI's governor was actually carried out" and cheered on by you and your buddies?
Minority of the people applauded those are just like minority of the left who feel the same way tonight. They are total pieces of sh!t.

Just like the guy who shot Steve Scaliase the house whip years ago by a Bernie supporter. End of the day only person to blame is the guy who pulled the trigger, the shooter, not the guy he supports politically.

The leftist are insane at this point. It is like when they scream about Biden's stutter..........that he never had his entire life? The couldn't stop him with impeachment, they haven't been able (so far) to stop him by weaponizing the courts.......so this is what they have left....violence and attempted assassination of Trump. Scary as hell.
Anyone equating the crazy sick f*ck that did this with everyone on the left has gone down the rabbit hole. Most people in this country are horrified this happened. Yes there are crazies on the left…we have a couple on this board. But anyone implying this is “the left” is just creating more division.

At times like this we should come together and pray for our country. For the innocent spectator killed and yes even for the scumbag felon Trump. He deserves prayer too and he sure as shit did not deserve to be shot. Let the voters and courts decide his fate.

Or, we can just keep yelling and escalating as you are in this very thread. I’m sure that will lead to something positive.

It’s a sad day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT