ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely pathetic, the endless circus at Mar-a-Lago

Totally inappropriate if they are active marines

If only stolen_valor_4_a_Day (@IthinkGenderIsNotRetardded) was here to give us the rundown on marine protocol.

ricky-gervais-laughing.gif

Yeah, I got bitch boy all worked up and even the overlords had to cut him off. He’ll probably be back in week though.

I hope so. I love watching simps on the internet and it would be so sad to officially retire rickygerviaslaugh.gif for good.
That joke account just laughed. It's a virus.

Aren’t they supposed to be roughly the same height?

And what is going on with the first guy’s uniform? Sloppy AF.

Last edited:
Reactions: Torg
And the same lot of HROT libs get duped by these hot takes on twitter every damn time.

When will people learn? Is it really that difficult to wait for the full details and facts to come out?
Just asking questions.

If the Marines believe attending a fundraiser held by America First Gala is appropriate, we should defer to them.

And the same lot of HROT libs get duped by these hot takes on twitter every damn time.

When will people learn? Is it really that difficult to wait for the full details and facts to come out?
Lol Marines posing with the leader of the Insurrection is like Union troops attending a Robert E Lee celebration. You aren't this obtuse without doing so intentionally are you? You as well @TennNole17

If you tell me 3 woman that look like that are gonna be at a party wearing tight dresses i'll show up in whatever uniform or outfit you need me to

Reactions: TennNole17
Lol Marines posing with the leader of the Insurrection is like Union troops attending a Robert E Lee celebration. You aren't this obtuse without doing so intentionally are you? You as well @TennNole17
Trump is in that picture?

Marines were approved to appear. Not sure what I’m supposed to be mad about here 🤷

I don’t believe Trump was there and the Marines were approved to be there. Might want to take it down a bit..
No, just add it to the long list of normalizing this absolute despicable disgrace who works for Putin is a life long conman and crook and tried to overthrow the Government. The opposite of what you said is what needs to take place.

Reactions: Torg and TC Nole OX
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT