ADVERTISEMENT

Act like you have been there..

CatCoach

HR All-State
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
When Marinelli wins Iowa doesn't go crazy like Northwestern staff???? Alex and staff just acted like they knew it was gonna happen, the way you should act.

I know the Brands chirp a lot but why all the hate towards Iowa's corner after a win against them?

I would even say that the Alex win was bigger than the Rivera win. Do the Brand's negatively recruit or is there more to it than meets the eye?

Cody Brewer went AWOL after the Lee match?

When Marinelli wins Iowa doesn't go crazy like Northwestern staff???? Alex and staff just acted like they knew it was gonna happen, the way you should act.

I know the Brands chirp a lot but why all the hate towards Iowa's corner after a win against them?

I would even say that the Alex win was bigger than the Rivera win. Do the Brand's negatively recruit or is there more to it than meets the eye?

They know if they’re going to get Spencer, they better get it in this year.

You serious Clark?

Reactions: Big Ol Hawk
Not to mention, I wouldn't use Cody Brewer as your measuring stick for rational behavior. He's a loon.. He did the same at Midlands, clapped right at Brands in the corner. Class act.

I will say that at least Rivera looked like he had some class by going over and shaking the Iowa staff’s hands. Nebraska and Michigan historically can’t say the same thing.

Reactions: FarvaHawk14
I will say that at least Rivera looked like he had some class by going over and shaking the Iowa staff’s hands. Nebraska and Michigan historically can’t say the same thing.
I loved his interview, too; classy and a lot of fire. I dig it.

Just seems like every year a new wrestler/team does something very unsportsmanlike towards Iowa. Last year Massa, this year NW. I know Desanto has brought some extra antics with him but it just seems so personal against Tom and Terry?

Honestly, one thing I've always admired about the Brands brothers is that they give it, but, they have always been able to take it. I've seen them get absolutely crazy before, during and after matches, but, they've always handled themselves with class when it has been thrown back their way. I might be in the PSU minority, but, I think the Brands are great for wrestling. There is room for different types of coaches and that is what makes things fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT