ADVERTISEMENT

Aleric Jackson: Overrated?

A lot of NFL players are going vegan. The Tennessee Titans OL went vegan. Eating meat as the only way to get stronger is a myth.
sure, but don't you think Alaric is exaggerating on his actual weight. Hasn't he said he was within 10 lbs of last seasons playing weight. Maybe he is. But he sure looks smaller

Will be interested to see his weight at combine

Reactions: hawkosx
A lot of NFL players are going vegan. The Tennessee Titans OL went vegan. Eating meat as the only way to get stronger is a myth.
did they maintain weight? Because if they did I agree there would be no difference. But the questions that some have about Alaric is what is his actual weight now versus last season

Love how every time he gets a holding penalty people jump his ass. We dominated today boys. And the o line kicked ass the 2nd half. Drink a beer and enjoy yourselves !

For now, I'm hanging with Jackson as an OL starter.
Iowa's OL is a midseason honoree of the Joe Moore award. The finalists will be announced in 2 days.
As stated in announcement, the NFL likes Iowa linemen.
I'll wait until the NFL sez he's no good to make my judgement about Mr Jackson. Until then, he's a starter on the Hawks OL.

A lot of people who try going vegan don’t do the research first to understand how to do it in a healthy way. That’s why there is a common misconception that going vegan makes you weaker.

Is he overrated? I don't know, possibly....but only because he was talked about as being a potential high first rounder. I do know this.......he's a damn good football player, supposed to be a team leader who does things the right way, and is going to be drafted and paid to play football even if it ends up not being as a first round pick. He isn't perfect on every snap but he really isn't deserving of that much criticism either. It isn't his fault if some guys who are paid to talk and write about football may have overvalued him at some point,

Reactions: jdv77 and littlez
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT