ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Jones' Infowars files for bankruptcy protection

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
VICTORIA, Texas (AP) — Infowars filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection as the website's founder and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones faces defamation lawsuits over his comments that the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a hoax.

The bankruptcy filing Sunday in Texas puts civil litigation on hold while the business reorganizes its finances.
In its court filing, Infowars said it had estimated assets of $50,000 or less and estimated liabilities of $1 million to $10 million. Creditors listed in the bankruptcy filing include relatives of some of the 20 children and six educators killed in the 2012 school massacre in Connecticut.
The plaintiffs in that case have said they have been subjected to harassment and death threats from Jones' followers because of the hoax conspiracy that Jones promoted. Jones has since conceded the shooting did happen. The families have already won defamation lawsuits against Jones.

Another newly filed lawsuit accuses Jones of hiding millions of dollars in assets, but an attorney for Jones has called that allegation "ridiculous."

Last edited:
Wonder if he regrets the wat he handles Newtown and further ruined the lives of those parents? There's not much more horrific than how those parents were treated after their kids were murdered.

He's a narcissist, so of course he doesn't have any remorse for the Sandy Hook folks or any others he's made millions off of. I see where he recently was "too sick" to make it to court but was able to do his show that day. F that guy and anyone who supports him. Like someone said, I hope they take every f'ing penny he's ever made with his bullshit lies.

Wonder if he regrets the wat he handles Newtown and further ruined the lives of those parents? There's not much more horrific than how those parents were treated after their kids were murdered.
What makes Jones such a special POS is that he doesn't ever feel regret.
As mentioned, this is a stalling tactic, and I assume he's trying to compartmentalize, pare things off, and hide some assets.

The last I heard of Jones he was pretending to be sick, and skipping depositions. The judge began issuing fines in order to force him to comply.
If he hasn't shown up, yet, then the judge needs to throw him in jail.

Last edited:
Reactions: lucas80
Not a good witness. I bet that most of his information is second hand knowledge or totally made up. Unless he’s coming with text messages and/or emails, I’d tell him to pound sand.
I'd bet he has some proof of things. These idiots aren't very bright.

Reactions: funksouljon
My guess is that he doesn't have much money. Or, at least much that anyone will find. He's probably been buying gold and burying it somewhere.

My guess is that he doesn't have much money. Or, at least much that anyone will find. He's probably been buying gold and burying it somewhere.
haha yeah ....wouldn't doubt that he is burying precious metals....but that's what I mean about hound dogging him. Hire a PI to hunt down hidden assets and track his activities and movement. Make that bastard's life miserable. Only a subhuman dickhead would mock massacred little children.

He has assets and streams of revenue so I hope their attorneys will now be attaching liens and garnishments wherever possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT