ADVERTISEMENT

And the award for this week's hottest teacher ...

St. Louis Hawk

HR Legend
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
to hook up with her student goes to Alexandra Vera of Houston. Come on down Alexandra, and collect your parting gifts ...

ttt.jpg

http://brobible.com/life/article/teacher-who-ran-pregnant-turned-in/

Serious question, how does she get to be a teacher with public photos that are more a bit PG 13? Administrators getting desperate?

Oh and definitely would. If I was 15, it'd be the best 30 seconds of her life.

Insert teacherstudentsexmatrix.jpg

So a teenager who isn't even old enough to drive yet is going to be stuck with a child support bill for the next 18 years.

I don't see how that is a good thing.

Serious question, how does she get to be a teacher with public photos that are more a bit PG 13? Administrators getting desperate?

Quit bragging. Very few of us could have lasted 30 seconds with that woman at age 15.

Not a bad mug shot...
Cj4XLZlXIAAkcOb.jpg

The kids parents let him stay at her house overnight and even invited her to family events. And he was 13.

She had an abortion after the DCS showed up in February to ask about the relationship.

Reactions: QChawks
Holy shit!.... another one of these!... Christ if I was back in middle school today I would absolutely expect to get laid by the youngest female teacher within 100 feet of my desk....

One of my college buddies who is a known partier, just got hired as a MS teacher in a large district. HE has photos splashed all over Facebook and twitter. Some of these photos are of him holding beer and smoking cigars. I told him he should take those down, otherwise schools will see them and not hire him. Well I was wrong.

One of my college buddies who is a known partier, just got hired as a MS teacher in a large district. HE has photos splashed all over Facebook and twitter. Some of these photos are of him holding beer and smoking cigars. I told him he should take those down, otherwise schools will see them and not hire him. Well I was wrong.
I really don't think that is as big of a deal now than it was 5 years ago. Now everyone has a Facebook account with stupid pictures on it. It was only taboo when it was only college kids with stupid pictures that bosses thumbed their noses at.

Reactions: DavenportHawk8
I read an article recently that says some schools are desperate for teachers as young people are choosing other careers because of the low pay and of the expectations placed on them ...

Reactions: dbq hawk 32
I read an article recently that says some schools are desperate for teachers as young people are choosing other careers because of the low pay and of the expectations placed on them ...

That's why he became an educator. He had been laid off a couple of different times from different companies. I told him there is always a shortage of teachers. He went back to school and got his degree in education. I will wait and see how long he lasts as a MS teacher.

That's why he became an educator. He had been laid off a couple of different times from different companies. I told him there is always a shortage of teachers. He went back to school and got his degree in education. I will wait and see how long he lasts as a MS teacher.

teachers get lousy pay and have to deal with entitled brats. hard to believe our schools suck.

Reactions: MitchL
teachers get lousy pay and have to deal with entitled brats. hard to believe our schools suck.
A 4th year teacher that I know got their masters degree online and had 80% paid for thru federal grants. They coach 2 middle school sports and makes just shy of $60k. You're not going to waterski behind yachts but you make a very good living, especially in small town Iowa.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I really don't think that is as big of a deal now than it was 5 years ago. Now everyone has a Facebook account with stupid pictures on it. It was only taboo when it was only college kids with stupid pictures that bosses thumbed their noses at.

That's part of it, but it also does depend on leverage. Some employers won't look, some will. Some care, some don't. I do think the bar has moved. Now just holding a beer and having a cigar probably isn't the red flag it used to be, but if you had a lot of pics of being clearly drunk, doing illegal drugs or other more risqué things, you could still have problems.

That's part of it, but it also does depend on leverage. Some employers won't look, some will. Some care, some don't. I do think the bar has moved. Now just holding a beer and having a cigar probably isn't the red flag it used to be, but if you had a lot of pics of being clearly drunk, doing illegal drugs or other more risqué things, you could still have problems.
Very true. You should probably take down the picture of you passed out with your shoes on and dicks drawn on your face. The picture of you holding a beer at a ball game is probably fine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT