ADVERTISEMENT

Angel Reese is Absolute Moron Trash!

Well, you’re the white male Angel Reese then. You both have double digit IQs and clearly struggled in school,

And I also think her tweet was a clumsy shot at Charles Barkley and his comments, which she later deleted when it was taken as a shot at Caitlin. Can’t wait to boo her in person at Gainbridge Fieldhouse though.

200w.gif

• Wow
Reactions: NotTHATscience1
Well, you’re the white male Angel Reese then. You both have double digit IQs and clearly struggled in school,

And I also think her tweet was a clumsy shot at Charles Barkley and his comments, which she later deleted when it was taken as a shot at Caitlin. Can’t wait to boo her in person at Gainbridge Fieldhouse though.
That's a lame attempt at deflection [lie] even for you! 🤡

That June 1 showdown vs Chicago (home game for Fever) is on 6/1 on ESPN (I believe). 12 PM CDT

Oughta be a barnburner...

The WNBA is a black, bull-dyke league. Clark is a straight white girl, therefore she's the enemy. If they would just keep their carpet munching mouths closed, Clark will grow their league and their paychecks beyond anyone's imagination. But they just can't do that.

The WNBA is a black, bull-dyke league. Clark is a straight white girl, therefore she's the enemy. If they would just keep their carpet munching mouths closed, Clark will grow their league and their paychecks beyond anyone's imagination. But they just can't do that.
Not nice but probably a lot of truth in it.

Reactions: goldmom
I don’t think I’ve ever been more burned out on an athlete than Caitlin Clark. I know in Iowa, she’s a folk hero and must be celebrated every 4 hours. But outside of Iowa…..Jesus…..can I turn on the internet just once and not see a photo of this broad? Seriously, who gives a sh*t?

I don’t think that’s it at all but let’s get pissed at a generational woman athlete who is single handedly propping up women’s basketball.

So cruel but true. Men deify heroes. Women only “support” women who are in a lower social caste. If younger, richer, thinner, cuter or better off than her, she will take no greater satisfaction than tearing you down.

You found this thread and commented.
Absolutely. Read the headline. I knew it would be a thread of ‘negro women suck’ and ‘let’s all worship CC’.

Let’s face it, the ONLY reason you like this woman is simply because she’s from Iowa. Had she been from Oregon or Florida, you’d give zero flips about this topic.

But it is interesting how people show an unwavering support for someone simply based on geography. It’s like the Australians 100% love of Josh Giddey or the Japanese admiration of Ohtani. Gotta support your own. I get it.

I agree. A lot of the women in the WNBA are racist.
I was being facetious with the gif. Kinda.

Yeah, I agree. Caitlin is treated differently because she is white and many resent her popularity. And that is wrong.

That doesn’t excuse the dumb shit you wrote.

Absolutely. Read the headline. I knew it would be a thread of ‘negro women suck’ and ‘let’s all worship CC’.

Let’s face it, the ONLY reason you like this woman is simply because she’s from Iowa. Had she been from Oregon or Florida, you’d give zero flips about this topic.

But it is interesting how people show an unwavering support for someone simply based on geography. It’s like the Australians 100% love of Josh Giddey or the Japanese admiration of Ohtani. Gotta support your own. I get it.
There’s a four-day-old, six-page thread with 178 posts and over 14,000 views on one of the Texas A&M boards.regarding Caitlin Clark and the reactions she gets from the WNBA and media.

I suspect the interest and support she gets covers a broader region than you have presumed.

that first paragraph, wow.

Second paragraph: it’s not that she is an Iowan but also a great Hawkeye. I think it’s hilarious you find it “interesting” people from Iowa would support an Iowan elevating a sport to the next level. Also, are you retarded?

You're going the be eaten from the inside like most angry, little, axe-grinding liberals who hate themselves for being white. Enjoy your chemo!!

• Haha
Reactions: Breastman
that first paragraph, wow.

Second paragraph: it’s not that she is an Iowan but also a great Hawkeye. I think it’s hilarious you find it “interesting” people from Iowa would support an Iowan elevating a sport to the next level. Also, are you retarded?
The only question is: Does this loser hate himself more than Angel Reese hates herself? Probably. Maybe he should buy himself a crown too!!

There’s a four-day-old, six-page thread with 178 posts and over 14,000 views on one of the Texas A&M boards.regarding Caitlin Clark and the reactions she gets from the WNBA and media.

I suspect the interest and support she gets covers a broader region than you have presumed.
He's one of the leftist nuts who drug race into this thread kicking and screaming. The truth is, he and his ilk, believe all white people must fail, because they only succeed due to the success tree they were born with in their backyards! 💩

Just keep bitch boy off his stories of boot camp and his time in the corp and it’s a win! At least then he’s not stealing valor and his dumbass rage posting all day keeps him from linking stupid shit from MSN as Rico.
It's Corps, dumbass, and some day I'll teach you the difference.

Mtv Shut Up GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT