ADVERTISEMENT

Angel Reese is Absolute Moron Trash!

I was being facetious with the gif. Kinda.

Yeah, I agree. Caitlin is treated differently because she is white and many resent her popularity. And that is wrong.

That doesn’t excuse the dumb shit you wrote.
Would you say what I posted was inaccurate or crudely worded?

Last edited:
It's Corps, dumbass, and some day I'll teach you the difference.
cary elwes buttercup GIF

Are you feeling a little frisky today, my friend?
hip hop television GIF by WE tv

The WNBA is a black, bull-dyke league. Clark is a straight white girl, therefore she's the enemy. If they would just keep their carpet munching mouths closed, Clark will grow their league and their paychecks beyond anyone's imagination. But they just can't do that.
could 2024 be connor’s last hurrah with cc? it has to be tempting for cc to switch over to the other team.
:)

Reactions: stickman80
Absolutely. Read the headline. I knew it would be a thread of ‘negro women suck’ and ‘let’s all worship CC’.

Let’s face it, the ONLY reason you like this woman is simply because she’s from Iowa. Had she been from Oregon or Florida, you’d give zero flips about this topic.

But it is interesting how people show an unwavering support for someone simply based on geography. It’s like the Australians 100% love of Josh Giddey or the Japanese admiration of Ohtani. Gotta support your own. I get it.
Not really…watching Clark play b-ball (particularly at the college level) was just so enjoyable. Her passing skills and long three-pointers were eye opening compared to any other female that I had seen. So, even if she played for Oregon or Florida, I would have watched some of her games. My comment was validated recently when I was on vacation in Florida and wore some Hawkeye gear and several people (both men and women) from other states like Florida, Alabama, and Tennessee came up to me and said how much they enjoyed watching Caitlin Clark play at Iowa and didn’t really follow women’s college b4 seeing her play.

Last edited:
Well, you’re the white male Angel Reese then. You both have double digit IQs and clearly struggled in school,

And I also think her tweet was a clumsy shot at Charles Barkley and his comments, which she later deleted when it was taken as a shot at Caitlin. Can’t wait to boo her in person at Gainbridge Fieldhouse though.
You going to the June 1st game?

200w.gif

Don’t spend all day pissing your pants bitch boy! What a loser.
Didn’t. Did field work early then cycled 26 and had a few a at brew pub after. I know it really doesn’t matter in 2024, but what’s it like to live your entire life as a miserable, cowardly bitch? 😂 I would donate $5000 to the charity of your choice for just 3 minutes with you?!!!! 🐥 💩👶🤕🚮

Good on the Sky for beating the Liberty. They appear to be a much better team than the Fever right now. But the “packed arena” thing was kind of a weird flex considering that the Barclays Center was sold out for the Fever but only a little over 2/3 full for the Sky.

Didn’t. Did field work early then cycled 26 and had a few a at brew pub after. I know it really doesn’t matter in 2024, but what’s it like to live your entire life as a miserable, cowardly bitch? 😂 I would donate $5000 to the charity of your choice for just 3 minutes with you?!!!! 🐥 💩👶🤕🚮
Lol. Insecure much?

Have you seen the "other team" in the WNBA? Connor is fine.
there’s a palpable attraction and sexual tension between cc and ar that’s been building and building. it’s going to come to a climax and when it happens will be something to behold.
and connor will be fine too, he will find someone else to accept his entry pass.

Absolutely. Read the headline. I knew it would be a thread of ‘negro women suck’ and ‘let’s all worship CC’.

Let’s face it, the ONLY reason you like this woman is simply because she’s from Iowa. Had she been from Oregon or Florida, you’d give zero flips about this topic.

But it is interesting how people show an unwavering support for someone simply based on geography. It’s like the Australians 100% love of Josh Giddey or the Japanese admiration of Ohtani. Gotta support your own. I get it.
You sound racist

Angel is jealous of CC. Many players in the WNBA are jealous of CC. No biggie.
Perhaps….but a better question Kinnick……Who cares? It is women’s professional basketball……jeeeeebus. Why do folks allow themselves to get their panties in a wad about this topic?
#22 needs to play for a team that has a couple of good shooters and teammates who are capable of catching passes and making lay-ups….

They like her because they're white and she's white. If she were anything else, the love affair would have been over. They're too scared to admit they are closet racists and xenophobic. They call that Iowa nice. In a state that is like 99 percent white, they can do that. In the modern world outside of Iowa, no one gives 2 shits. But for most Iowans, their world is east of Nebraska, and west of Illinois so they know nothing else. You will be beaten down on here but these clowns know that people who like minorities and are minorities see what is going on. The same thing that Rudyard Kipling called the white man's burden.

They like her because they're white and she's white. If she were anything else, the love affair would have been over. They're too scared to admit they are closet racists and xenophobic. They call that Iowa nice. In a state that is like 99 percent white, they can do that. In the modern world outside of Iowa, no one gives 2 shits. But for most Iowans, their world is east of Nebraska, and west of Illinois so they know nothing else. You will be beaten down on here but these clowns know that people who like minorities and are minorities see what is going on. The same thing that Rudyard Kipling called the white man's burden.
This is ****ing preposterous and you’re pathetic. WTF does it say about a person who believes this and then continues to reside in the midst of such a cauldron of evil? With such an adamant white hatred oozing from every pore, your goofy little mustache isn’t why you notice white looking at you sideways, it’s because we can feel your hate in all its splendor……bro…..

Only 26? What a pussy.

200w.gif

You need new hobbies. You’re too delicate for social media

Little bitch boy is mentally weak, social media is definitely too much for him. When you hit the point of being internet tough guy and wanting to "meet up" and piss your pants in front of someone all the time, you know you've lost the plot. If he had anyone that cared about him, they'd probably take it away from him. As it is, the loser sits all day and night on HORT. He's our special little fella!

Little bitch boy is mentally weak, social media is definitely too much for him. When you hit the point of being internet tough guy and wanting to "meet up" and piss your pants in front of someone all the time, you know you've lost the plot. If he had anyone that cared about him, they'd probably take it away from him. As it is, the loser sits all day and night on HORT. He's our special little fella!
Even the great oz stepped out from behind the curtain and met his "adversaries." Won't you step up too, Cowardly Lion?

This shit is hilarious in cringe sort of way.

He's the absolute best at it. I love it. I'm worried he's headed towards a mental break soon though and he'll get put in the corner. He'll switch to Rico when that happens but his Rico alt just isn't as cringy. Still stupid, but not nearly as fun to phuck with.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
He's the absolute best at it. I love it. I'm worried he's headed towards a mental break soon though and he'll get put in the corner. He'll switch to Rico when that happens but his Rico alt just isn't as cringy. Still stupid, but not nearly as fun to phuck with.
Ya I don’t know if it’s the 85 year old reference, or that he’s saying the great oz has integrity when he was nothing but an old weak con man, or calling someone else a cowardly Lion, when he’s also hiding behind a user name and avatar.

Shits just funny.

• Love
Reactions: Hawki97
Ya I don’t know if it’s the 85 year old reference, or that he’s saying the great oz has integrity when he was nothing but an old weak con man, or calling someone else a cowardly Lion, when he’s also hiding behind a user name and avatar.

Shits just funny.

It really is. He's my little HORT bitch boy and I love him.

The WNBA is a black, bull-dyke league. Clark is a straight white girl, therefore she's the enemy. If they would just keep their carpet munching mouths closed, Clark will grow their league and their paychecks beyond anyone's imagination. But they just can't do that.
Well I guess that says it all.

The jealous, petty, ugly notion that most of Clark’s popularity is due to her being heterosexual and white is such a simple concept to dismantle if you just use a little bit of common sense.

Clark’s game has often been compared to Steph Curry, and she’s selling out arenas from coast to coast for the same reason that Curry does in spite of the fact that he is black - because she plays an exciting style of basketball that fans enjoy watching.

Fans enjoy up-tempo basketball with fast breaks and three-pointers and that’s exactly what Clark delivers. Angel Reese is a very good basketball player who is extremely popular on social media. But her game isn’t as exciting. Rebounds and put-back layups are important, but they don’t get fans out of their seats quite like a fast break or a 28-foot shot.

Clark became popular because she is the most prolific offensive player in Division 1 women’s college basketball history. She has scored more points than anyone else and has the third most assists.

If it was all about being white or being straight then Paige Bueckers and Hailey Van Lith would be just as popular. If it was all about being white or being straight then why aren’t the Cavinder twins selling out arenas?

15 months ago, when Clark and Iowa started rewriting the tv ratings records books, Haley and Hanna Cavinder led the Miami Hurricanes to the Elite 8, where they lost to Angel Reese and eventual champion LSU.

The Cavinder twins are white. They are very pretty. They are very media savvy and have millions of followers on social media. But that doesn’t translate into fans packing arenas to watch them play basketball. That’s because they are good but not elite. On Senior Night that season, 2453 fans showed up to watch them beat Virginia. Where were all the fans who like to watch pretty white girls play basketball? Were they stuck in traffic?

Reactions: mientkiewicz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT