ADVERTISEMENT

Another reason why teachers are leaving...

It comes down to parenting. IMHO
Meet today's parents:

ipad-8th-gen-2020-space-grey-with-iphone-11-pro-scaled.jpg

Probably not the example setter we need right now to say the very least.
Examples are overrated, we need to quit accepting stupid in society.

"No idiots, the woman's right movement didn't exist to give people born as boys a place to play against females"...

"No idiots, we can't give people millions ans millions of dollars of debt relief without making everyone pay for it"

Basics.

Examples are overrated, we need to quit accepting stupid in society.

"No idiots, the woman's right movement didn't exist to give people born as boys a place to play against females"...

"No idiots, we can't give people millions ans millions of dollars of debt relief without making everyone pay for it"

Basics.
That can be accomplished by others who aren’t sexual assaulters.

It is absolutely a parenting problem. But, when that fails, and it will, then the school needs to be the parent. That is if we want our schools to produce positive, well educated, healthy young adults.

School is a young persons first chance to show that they can be a positive, rule following, productive member of society. If they cannot do so, intervening early, is better than waiting too long.

If school administrators or administrative law is not allowing that, it needs to change. The kids holding everyone else back need to be removed from that setting and placed in an alternative learning environment.

Well ya know, that one guy grabbed a pussy 30 years ago, so can't vote for him bringing some basic common ****ing sense back.
well, heres a well reasoned and disciplined thinking. way to go.

you are an intellectual midget. Sexual assault is towards the bottom of trumps problems. You can't even be considered a serious person if you are a trump fanboy like yourself. The level of mental gymnastics you have to put yourself through to be ok with trump is just offensive to anyone with a brain.
I'll put this in simpler terms for you: I very much dislike our illegal immigrant problem, but 90% of those people entering our country are smarter than you.

Reactions: nelly02
When I was a kid coming home to pissed off parents for acting up in school was all the deterrent I needed.

Your parents probably rightfully didn't trust you more than they trusted your teachers.

Teachers are the problem and sometimes even the enemy now. That's a tough environment to try to maintain authority.

well, heres a well reasoned and disciplined thinking. way to go.

you are an intellectual midget. Sexual assault is towards the bottom of trumps problems. You can't even be considered a serious person if you are a trump fanboy like yourself. The level of mental gymnastics you have to put yourself through to be ok with trump is just offensive to anyone with a brain.
I'll put this in simpler terms for you: I very much dislike our illegal immigrant problem, but 90% of those people entering our country are smarter than you.
I'm sure that sounded good in your head.

I just want to make it through my final few years without having to be in the position that principal was in. We've got a couple of kids here who I think may actually be psychopaths. One runs around and does whatever he wants. Every time he sees me he "jokingly" has to push me. He follows no directions from adults until he is ready to. He's assaulted multiple students, and a bus driver - tried choking him. He has the trashiest family I have ever come across in 26 years in education. They have a lawsuit against the district so the child is currently untouchable and can do whatever he wants. If any of you watched it you would feel bad for the helpless adults in the building. It's a freaking joke.

The other kid was in the hallway screaming and kicking a door and glass window for about 20 minutes. "Leave me alone!!!!!!" at the 2 teachers who were trying to get him back into a room. The boss' hands are tied which ties the hands of everyone else who works with these kids.

It is absolutely a parenting problem. But, when that fails, and it will, then the school needs to be the parent. That is if we want our schools to produce positive, well educated, healthy young adults.

School is a young persons first chance to show that they can be a positive, rule following, productive member of society. If they cannot do so, intervening early, is better than waiting too long.

If school administrators or administrative law is not allowing that, it needs to change. The kids holding everyone else back need to be removed from that setting and placed in an alternative learning environment.
Laws need to be passed that get the crap kids out of the class room immediately. These kids can learn in damn near isolation until they prove to officials they are ready to go back into the classroom.

Kids that can speak English should also not be in the mainstream classroom. They should go through intensive English writing, reading, and speaking classes and once they pass that they should be tested and inserted into appropriate grade level.

Public education is going to hell because of awful parents and the mentality that every kid should be in the mainstream classroom no matter what things you need to ignore.

I just want to make it through my final few years without having to be in the position that principal was in. We've got a couple of kids here who I think may actually be psychopaths. One runs around and does whatever he wants. Every time he sees me he "jokingly" has to push me. He follows no directions from adults until he is ready to. He's assaulted multiple students, and a bus driver - tried choking him. He has the trashiest family I have ever come across in 26 years in education. They have a lawsuit against the district so the child is currently untouchable and can do whatever he wants. If any of you watched it you would feel bad for the helpless adults in the building. It's a freaking joke.

The other kid was in the hallway screaming and kicking a door and glass window for about 20 minutes. "Leave me alone!!!!!!" at the 2 teachers who were trying to get him back into a room. The boss' hands are tied which ties the hands of everyone else who works with these kids.
Our PE teacher participated in lacrosse for the very reason you describe.

Mr Sullivan was a good dude but that shoulder charge had a little more in it when you had pissed him off that week.

It’s definitely getting out of hand. The pendulum has swung too far past common sense where teachers and schools have their hands tied.

The poor behavior is being enabled by the school. If you want it to stop the school is going to have to do something different.
Because it sure sounds like what you're doing now, is not working at all.

The poor behavior is being enabled by the school. If you want it to stop the school is going to have to do something different.
Because it sure sounds like what you're doing now, is not working at all.
Enabled by the people above us because of lawsuits. Enabled by godawful parents. It's not the school. We can only do what we're allowed to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT