ADVERTISEMENT

Any HROTERS going to “Unite The Right” Rally in Virgina?

THE_DEVIL

HR King
Aug 16, 2005
Hell, Michigan
www.livecoinwatch.com
Unite the Right is expected to be the largest white supremacist rally in recent history, reflecting a dangerous surge of extremist ideology in American society.

Residents and city officials in Charlottesville, Virginia are preparing for what may be the largest public gathering of white supremacists in at least a decade.

The so-called “Unite the Right” rally, which is scheduled to take place from 12–5pm on August 12, will bring together a variety of far-right and alt-right extremists, ranging from anti-Semitic and anti-immigrant hate groups to neo-Nazis, white nationalists, neo-Confederates, and members of the Ku Klux Klan, anti-government militias, and newer groups like the Proud Boys, American Guard and the Fraternal Order of Alt Knights.

Wouldn't be surprised if this is a government funded operation with agent provocateurs to divide the masses. Not going.

Reactions: Chuck C
OFYhsP3.png

Reactions: dgordo and dekhawk
1) "White lives matter", is about the dumbest freagin' crybaby complaint I've ever heard. These people are dangerous racists.

2) Black Lives Matter, is a movement born out of real problems with racism.

3) "All lives matter", are three words put together by persons who get butthurt too easily and don't do much thinking.

If a person doesn't understand #3, see #1.

By the way, I don't agree with everything Black Lives Matter has done, as a movement, but I can understand the reasoning behind it.

1) "White lives matter", is about the dumbest freagin' crybaby complaint I've ever heard. These people are dangerous racists.

3) "All lives matter", are three words put together by persons who get butthurt too easily and don't do much thinking.

By the way, I don't agree with everything Black Lives Matter has done, as a movement, but I can understand the reasoning behind it.

Quality

And for those who don't understand the stupidity of "all lives matter"

all%20lives%20matter%20cartoon.png

I hope this gets all the media attention possible, and the nationalists all get a chance to speak their mind. More proof to the middle that put Trump over the top just who he, Bannon, and Gorka pander to.

BLM was born out of one of the largest and most egregious false narratives ever perpetuated in American history. The Ferguson event was stoked by liberals and other groups, including the Obama DOJ that sent representatives to the funeral of a strong arm robber and a cop attacker. Of course that same DOJ had to acknowledge that Brown violently attacked the officer when the facts were clear. That didn't stop the entire city from experiencing violence and destruction.

Since then the BLM has engaged in anti police rhetoric, including advocating violence and death towards police. They are not a righteous movement. They are race driven and they are angry. They have no credibility. And neither do you for supporting them.

Interesting it seems they feel they need to show up in either hoods or camo....

Can't wait until Sarah Sanders swallows what is left of her dignity and says of course Trump does not support violent white supremacists, but he is too busy creating jobs and single handedly defeating ISIS and Fatty Un to comment on everything.

BLM was born out of one of the largest and most egregious false narratives ever perpetuated in American history. The Ferguson event was stoked by liberals and other groups, including the Obama DOJ that sent representatives to the funeral of a strong arm robber and a cop attacker. Of course that same DOJ had to acknowledge that Brown violently attacked the officer when the facts were clear. That didn't stop the entire city from experiencing violence and destruction.

Since then the BLM has engaged in anti police rhetoric, including advocating violence and death towards police. They are not a righteous movement. They are race driven and they are angry. They have no credibility. And neither do you for supporting them.

False.....the words BLM had been in use well before Ferguson

https://www.thenation.com/article/origins-of-a-movement/

To many, the Black Lives Matter movement started in August 2014, when protests erupted in Ferguson, Missouri, after a white police officer shot and killed an unarmed black teenager. But while the movement coalesced around the street marches in Ferguson and then spread to places like Baltimore, Cleveland, and Chicago, the declaration that supplied its name was coined considerably earlier: in 2013, shortly after George Zimmerman was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin.

On the day of Zimmerman’s acquittal, a Bay Area activist by the name of Alicia Garza took to Facebook. “I continue to be surprised at how little Black lives matter,” she wrote. “And I will continue that. Stop giving up on black life.” The death of Michael Brown in Ferguson may have been the national tipping point, the moment when Americans were jolted awake by this new rallying cry. But it was Garza and her fellow activists, Opal Tometi and Patrisse Cullors, who helped popularize the phrase as a hashtag on Twitter and Tumblr one year earlier.

Movements often have these kinds of indeterminate beginnings—several, at different moments in time, until they get everyone’s attention—and today, in fact, there are so many iterations of Black Lives Matter that it is perhaps most accurate to describe the protests not as a movement but as a set of movements, each with different locally based groups, and without a clear leader or group of leaders.

baptiste-BLM_img.jpg

Reactions: DanL53

The epitome of why this country has the real issues it does is on display above.

Reactions: doughudd
The epitome of why this country has the real issues it does is on display above.
No. The real issue is that just because you don't see racism on display, doesn't mean it isn't a real problem for minorities. Do yourself a favor and do some volunteer work with minorities and ask them to tell you some of their stories. Do that and then come back and talk to us about how it's not a real problem.

No. The real issue is that just because you don't see racism on display, doesn't mean it isn't a real problem for minorities. Do yourself a favor and do some volunteer work with minorities and ask them to tell you some of their stories. Do that and then come back and talk to us about how it's not a real problem.

Do you believe all those stories? Serious question.

It seems like we see complaints against the police all the time that are easily refuted.

Does racism exist? Of course it does. But there are plenty of false narratives that people swallow every day.

Reactions: Gimmered
LC and the rest of the cons all know who they are sleeping with. This isn't news to any of them. The right has gone all in with the bigots for decades.
Correct. Evangelicals and ignorant bigots. And the 2 are usually found in the same person.

Do you believe all those stories? Serious question.

It seems like we see complaints against the police all the time that are easily refuted.

Does racism exist? Of course it does. But there are plenty of false narratives that people swallow every day.
Asking someone to share some of their personal stories of racism, in a one on one setting, is not the same thing you are referring to. Put a camera in someone's face, or file criminal charges against someone and the race card does get pulled and lies have been told, in those circumstances. That's not what I am suggesting.
Go to an inner city and volunteer with minorities. Ask them to share some stories. They aren't in fear of going to prison or pushing some agenda. They will tell you their stories and they won't be lies. They have nothing to lose or gain by telling you lies in that situation. So, don't hide behind some bull shit pretext. It just shows your ignorance on this topic. Or your outright dishonesty about it.

Asking someone to share some of their personal stories of racism, in a one on one setting, is not the same thing you are referring to. Put a camera in someone's face, or file criminal charges against someone and the race card does get pulled and lies have been told, in those circumstances. That's not what I am suggesting.
Go to an inner city and volunteer with minorities. Ask them to share some stories. They aren't in fear of going to prison or pushing some agenda. They will tell you their stories and they won't be lies. They have nothing to lose or gain by telling you lies in that situation. So, don't hide behind some bull shit pretext. It just shows your ignorance on this topic. Or your outright dishonesty about it.

Even in that setting, are you suggesting that people are not capable of lying or embellishing stories?

It's important that you excercise discernment.

Reactions: Gimmered
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT