ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on Gordon or Sibley's visits?

One of the badger prognosticators with a 83% success rating posted for Georgetown this AM, then the other switched from ISU to Georgetown later today.

Hope they are wrong. I think we felt good about Sibley. Reminds me of Cook from an athletic standpoint but a better shooter.

Agreed, it feels like the second predictor is a “me too” prediction. The first may be totally wrong based on timing only as I suggested.

Those predictions are often times inaccurate as we all know.

They will over sign by 1. Foster is priority #1 the other spot likely goes to either Dudley Blackwell or JUCO Tyon Grant-Foster from Indian Hills. Blackwell may commit as early as tomorrow.
I’ve seen Grant Foster before. Would be a solid role player at a high major or a go-to guy at a mid major. I wish Iowa tapped into IHCC more often.

Reactions: CarterHall
They will over sign by 1. Foster is priority #1 the other spot likely goes to either Dudley Blackwell or JUCO Tyon Grant-Foster from Indian Hills. Blackwell may commit as early as tomorrow.

Grant-Foster likely to be a Spring signee. I'd guess Dudley Blackwell. They'll over sign if Xavier Foster picks Iowa State. Grant-Foster in the Spring if he has a big year and he is still high on Iowa State. Hopefully the Hawks grab Sibley. I like to see good basketball in the state of Iowa hes going to be a nice player.

Last edited:
Reactions: BronxHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT