ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone done any "Best Ball" drafts on Draft Kings?

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
If you like the Draft part of FF but hate doing the in season management part, this is perfect for you. You draft 20 players and that's it. It plays whatever the best lineup you have for that week automatically, so you don't ever say "Man, if I only started Randal Cunningham over Danny White!" Breaks it up into 12 person leagues that compete for first 14 weeks then top three advance every week after that to the end. I have about 50 $3 lineups. Takes about 30 minutes for a draft. 30 seconds between picks. Or you can choose "Slow" draft and it gives 8 hours between picks. The one I did took about 10 days.

Highly recommended...so far. I've had every position in the draft from 1-12 so it gives you a lot of variety if you go multiple.

I've done a few best balls in the past. 50 teams is crazy. You'll be rooting for every player in the league and at the same time against every player in the league

I've done a few best balls in the past. 50 teams is crazy. You'll be rooting for every player in the league and at the same time against every player in the league
Nah...I'll peek at how I did each week and won't really look in at it until week 12 or so to see how I'm doing. I'll probably only be alive in a dozen or so (hopefully more) by then. That's the good thing about it. Set it and forget it. I have one major FFL that I'll pay attention to all season and then do the weekly DFS ones as we go and root for those.

Reactions: eb05
Just checked in. I have $189 invested and am sitting at “winning $359”. I am in first or second place in about 35-40% of them. The player I drafted the most was Jerome Fors believe it or not. Tried to scoop him and Kelley up late in every draft.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT