ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else kinda feel good for Indiana and ISU fans

InsaneHawkJJP

HB Heisman
Apr 1, 2013
Decorah
Both of those programs are experiencing unprecedented highs. Don’t those fans deserve it considering what they’ve been through?
I’m sure it will be short lived, but I’m actually happy for them.

Let the hate commence.

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Indiana, sure. ISU, no. Piss on them. Indiana has had a long drought of football success, they deserve this.
The cyclone drought is actually longer. I understand the hatred though. 20 years ago I would have punched myself for even thinking this, let alone put it in writing for all to see.

The cyclone drought is actually longer. I understand the hatred though. 20 years ago I would have punched myself for even thinking this, let alone put it in writing for all to see.
Meh, agree to disagree. Indiana had 1-2 good seasons and a few bowl trips? Drawing a blank on the one coach who had it going then died of cancer? ISU under Campbell has had a good run.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Both of those programs are experiencing unprecedented highs. Don’t those fans deserve it considering what they’ve been through?

Let the hate commence.

Of course I wanted the Huskers to win today, but yeah, it's great to see new names at the top. Now if the just give them their due. I could see Indiana at 10-0 when the see Ohio State. Indiana-Oregon in the B1G championship game?

I thought this was what everyone wanted back when the portal, the NIL program, and the conference realignments were introduced.

I am delighted to see some relative realignment among the elites and near elites in college football.

Go ISU ...
Go Hoosiers ...
Go Columbia (Well, maybe it will happen)

Let the hate commence.

To be honest, IU fans can't even appreciate what they have. Their stadium is never full except when the visiting teams like OSU, Nebraska, and a few others show up to cheer their winning teams on and fill the stands. Of course, those fans have to cheer their teams on to victory after they have had the opportunity to clear the goose $hit off the upper sections of the stands of Memorial Coliseum so they can comfortably view the game.

Their fans still think of their school as a basketball school, even though it's been a decade or more since they have even come close to winning a B1G basketball championship or even made it past the 2nd round of the NCAA Tournament. They have never won a B1G basketball conference tournament championship in all of their "glorified history". They are the perpetually disappointed fans of the B1G.

Given their football schedule this year, they may actually finish in the top 1 or 2 of the B1G football conference and even make the conference championship game if things fall right. They will probably need to beat tO$U to get there, though. Their coach, Cignetti, seems to be a winner, especially given their weak Conference and Non-Conference schedule this year for sure. He brought a lot of his own players from James Madison where he coached before and had great success, but to carry that success into the B1G beyond this year may be a lot to ask. But of course, given the lack of power in the SEC this year, I guess anything could be possible.

So, we shall see, said the Blind Man.

Reactions: Gimmered
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT