ADVERTISEMENT

AOC's great advice!!! Economics major, genius!

Haha, watching Trumpturds deflect to a freshman rep to distract from Trump's daily barrage of stupid comments is amusing. At least AOC went to a major university. If this dumb bitch from Rifle wins here (she will) she is going to make AOC seem like a sophisticated genius. And we will be pointing it out after the AOC hysteria. She's the poster woman for conservative women.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Boebert

Amazing how triggered some of our posters get by a 1st term congresswoman from NY.
Pandemic, oh well, Usps being used as a political pawn, Oh well, Election interference by other Countries, No biggie, But that damn woman from NY.......
She's way smarter than they are and willing to voice her opinion. Of course they hate her. They would rather sing praises to a grifting, illiterate, narcissistic traitor.

Only if OP is making the thread in good faith and not running out to support Trump in November.

The problem with these threads is that they arn't in good faith, just like the "Biden is losing his mind" threads.

If you are worried about people in government being in over their head, if that's really your concern. . . AOC is kind of a ridiculously small problem to worry about right now.

I will say it again I do think AOC is in over her head and I would prefer someone else replace her. A team player who knows what they are doing.

But she's a tiny goldfish next to the blue whale that is Donald Trump and somehow several people on here ignore the blue whale while complaining about the goldfish.

I mean this is like Donald Trump complaining about the sexual morals of Kamala Harris. Which is something that I am certain he's totally going to do despite the fact that he's cheated on all 3 of his wives.

I don't think I've ever started a thread before in my whole time on Rivals which is a long time (could be wrong). It was NOT posted in good faith, but posted for the blatant hypocrisy for the massive groupie Dems on this board that post incessantly negative tweets/articles about Trump. Just look at the board and see the number of crap that is posted. There is very RARELY anything posted by these individuals about stupid shit from Dems. I don't expect them to post pro-Trump stuff, but at least they can be equally as critical when these things happen. Nope.

Most of AOC's ideas are absolutely stupid and she says things like this constantly. Dems back her up with her collegiate accomplishments and youngest member, but rarely jump on her for the total stupidity out of her mouth. Trump says stupid shit all the time too, so I'm not giving him a pass. The libs on here will do anything to support AOC no matter what she says. They can not be objective for any reason.

Cons think libs are people with bad ideas. Libs think cons are bad people with bad ideas. It's sick

She's way smarter than they are and willing to voice her opinion. Of course they hate her. They would rather sing praises to a grifting, illiterate, narcissistic traitor.

Perfect example here. Can't be objective and needs to support her dumbass and give her credit for "ideas" then slam Trump. It's old

That was simply a stupid idea that she tossed out for discussion. We all have stupid ideas that we toss out for discussion. It is called brainstorming and is a dynamic that exists in an idea-driven economy.

It IS possible for the post office to be saved although I have no idea how.

Personally, I kind of like the postal service we have at our house; it is a nice regular and orderly service and I go out everyday at about the same time to check the mail. At present, we are being assailed by political mailers, magazines, and catalogs from retailers. I could live my life without it but Vogue and Vanity Fair are still fixtures at our house and I always check out the covers. (I love how the creative sorts at the publishing companies can get so much attention-grabbing stuff onto a magazine cover.)

While a national Pen-Pal program sounds stupid, I would have said the same thing about issuing series upon series of special edition stamps in an attempt to get people to accumulate private collections of them instead of using them on envelopes. That program was introduced years ago and must be working since it is still out there.

My own stupid idea would be to sell advertising on every post office owned vehicle out there. Wrap them in colorful advertising and charge by the month. Make them look like taxis or HVAC repair vehicles.

I have actually stated this idea in public, so I have confirmation that it is genuinely stupid. If you feel it necessary to pile on ... feel free. (Feeling free is also a dynamic in our society.)

Last edited:
Reactions: steelhawkeye
I don't think I've ever started a thread before in my whole time on Rivals which is a long time (could be wrong). It was NOT posted in good faith, but posted for the blatant hypocrisy for the massive groupie Dems on this board that post incessantly negative tweets/articles about Trump. Just look at the board and see the number of crap that is posted. There is very RARELY anything posted by these individuals about stupid shit from Dems. I don't expect them to post pro-Trump stuff, but at least they can be equally as critical when these things happen. Nope.

Most of AOC's ideas are absolutely stupid and she says things like this constantly. Dems back her up with her collegiate accomplishments and youngest member, but rarely jump on her for the total stupidity out of her mouth. Trump says stupid shit all the time too, so I'm not giving him a pass. The libs on here will do anything to support AOC no matter what she says. They can not be objective for any reason.

Cons think libs are people with bad ideas. Libs think cons are bad people with bad ideas. It's sick

She's the definition of a moonbat.

Umm that's not hypocrisy. . . Donald Trump is the president. AOC is a house rep who doesn't even head up a committee.

Get a competent president in there and I will start worrying more about AOC.

AOC is just a media darling because she's got a nice back story and she's pretty. Now AOC is having delusions of grandeur over the whole thing. Regardless her actual power is pretty small. And if she keeps refusing to be a team player it will likely stay small.

Why? Her power is minute compared to Trump. Again, she is not POTUS.

The childish excuse of "well she said something dumb too" with regard to AOC in defense of Trump is absurd and embarassing.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

- DJT

Totally out of context. Read up on it and you'll figure it out.

Are you trying to say in the right context it wasnt a dumb comment?

I can forgive a dumb comment which is why I wont make a big deal about it, but dont argue minute details just to claim victory when people dont want to have to explain it to you any further when you also know it was stupid. Unless you actually believe he had something good to say in this case...

equally as critical? She is proposing a way to help the postal system. Its harmless.... Trump floats ideas of subverting democracy and that needs to have equal criticism? What a joke!

You're not being sincere here and only pointing to one issue. Get your head out of the sand.

Why? Her power is minute compared to Trump. Again, she is not POTUS.

The childish excuse of "well she said something dumb too" with regard to AOC in defense of Trump is absurd and embarassing.

Who cares. She's a media darling. Along with Cuomo. It's hypocrisy doesn't matter the level.

You're not being sincere here and only pointing to one issue. Get your head out of the sand.
Im being sincere. I gave an example; a recent one at that. Now you give an example instead of just throwing out criticism with no substance.

Ill reiterate. Playing the enlightened centrist roll when the two sides are not even close to the same level of crazieness is foolish and people who take that position look foolish trying to argue it. You have to be blind or have your head in the sand not to see that.

I can't believe 2020 has now brought us to an argument about the freakin' USPS. Can't wait to see what 2021 brings. Maybe it'll be like the Simpson's where things just randomly burst into flames.

The USPS is necessary IMO, but is also in need of a major overhaul. My grandfather worked there for years as a "letter carrier" after he came back from service in WW2 and Korea. Seemed like a pretty reputable gig when I was a kid and people respected his profession. He retired with a nice pension. He died 10 or so years ago and I think my grandmother still gets some or all of the pension. If they are still offering pensions, it needs to stop.

They also need to take a look at their workforce. My USPS always seems to have at least one random person on break not doing anything. They come back from break and someone else goes on break. Someone with experience running a private company needs to come in and fix the P/L so they aren't running at a deficit. And if that is not possible they need to increase the cost of postage. I know some people have mentioned bumping up junk mail, but I'd rather see them bump up regular postage stamps. The bulk/junk mail will easily get priced out if you go too much higher with it therefore creating an even bigger problem.

No.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: We’ll get to the right folks who could.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

So we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s — that’s pretty powerful.

Who cares. She's a media darling. Along with Cuomo. It's hypocrisy doesn't matter the level.
Millions and millions of Americans care. WTF does "she's a media darling" have anything to do with it? Should I take what Jennifer Aniston says about our country as seriously as the POTUS? Give me a freakin' break. That's asinine as is comparing him to Cuomo. FFS

Are you trying to say in the right context it wasnt a dumb comment?

I can forgive a dumb comment which is why I wont make a big deal about it, but dont argue minute details just to claim victory when people dont want to have to explain it to you any further when you also know it was stupid. Unless you actually believe he had something good to say in this case...

Read the whole damn thing. I shouldn't have to go do this for you. If you're going to believe that he meant down a bunch of bleach than you're an idiot. It was taken completely out of context when you read the whole thing and then he clarified as well. It's this sick behavior from the press and you have people on here that believe that's what he meant and will nitpick the hell out of it. It's stupid and still being put out there by these idiot Dems on the board.

Bryan continued by noting that DHS also tested if certain types of disinfectant could kill the coronavirus.

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

“No, I’m here to talk about the finds that we had in the study,” Bryan responded. “We don’t do that within that lab at our labs.”

Trump then clarified his remarks: “It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.”

Trump later raised the possibility of whether UV rays could kill the coronavirus if it was on a person’s skin, in particular if it were on their hands.

“If they’re outside, right, and their hands are exposed to the sun, will that kill it as though it were a piece of metal or something else?” Trump asked.

“I don’t want to say it will at the same rate because it’s a non-porous surface, but what we do know is that we looked at the worst case scenario and the virus lives longer on non-porous surfaces,” Bryan responded. “So porous surfaces, it doesn’t live quite as long, so in theory what you said is correct.”

Im being sincere. I gave an example; a recent one at that. Now you give an example instead of just throwing out criticism with no substance.

Ill reiterate. Playing the enlightened centrist roll when the two sides are not even close to the same level of crazieness is foolish and people who take that position look foolish trying to argue it. You have to be blind or have your head in the sand not to see that.

I understand what you're trying to say, but I simply disagree with you. AOC is subverting our country with almost ALL her radical ideas. It receives almost no mention on these boards and if it does the groupies on here will defend everything.

No.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: We’ll get to the right folks who could.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

So we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s — that’s pretty powerful.

Once again you didn't post the whole context. Look at my post. So No to you. You're an idiot if you think he wanted people to inject bleach.

Wait, why is this hypocritical? You deny there is an imbalance in power between the two?

Who gives a shit about imbalance of power. It's imbalance of coverage from MSM and people on this board as well. Feign outrage over everything but there is ZERO outrage for the other side. Its easy to see

Once again you didn't post the whole context. Look at my post. So No to you. You're an idiot if you think he wanted people to inject bleach.
He said what he said and in the context described. It was a stupid thing to say. People died after ingesting disinfectant after he said this.

Reactions: russelscout
Who gives a shit about imbalance of power. It's imbalance of coverage from MSM and people on this board as well. Feign outrage over everything but there is ZERO outrage for the other side. Its easy to see
Because she matters little in the grand scheme of things.

You're posting stupid shit but no one in the mainstream media talks about you. Where's the fairness in that? :rolleyes:

Reactions: russelscout
Umm. I was just asking how it was hypocritical. You decided to take it another way. Who is the one really outraged here? You're freeking out about the media and you're the only one who brought it up. Dont get yourself so riled up little guy.

I understand what you're trying to say, but I simply disagree with you. AOC is subverting our country with almost ALL her radical ideas. It receives almost no mention on these boards and if it does the groupies on here will defend everything.
How? This video didnt exactly call for the assembly of the Gosplan. I anxiously await your answer.

That was simply a stupid idea that she tossed out for discussion. We all have stupid ideas that we toss out for discussion. It is called brainstorming and is a dynamic that exists in an idea-driven economy.

It IS possible for the post office to be saved although I have no idea how.

Personally, I kind of like the postal service we have at our house; it is a nice regular and orderly service and I go out everyday at about the same time to check the mail. At present, we are being assailed by political mailers, magazines, and catalogs from retailers. I could live my life without it but Vogue and Vanity Fair are still fixtures at our house and I always check out the covers. (I love how the creative sorts at the publishing companies can get so much attention-grabbing stuff onto a magazine cover.)

While a national Pen-Pal program sounds stupid, I would have said the same thing about issuing series upon series of special edition stamps in an attempt to get people to accumulate private collections of them instead of using them on envelopes. That program was introduced years ago and must be working since it is still out there.

My own stupid idea would be to sell advertising on every post office owned vehicle out there. Wrap them in colorful advertising and charge by the month. Make them look like taxis or HVAC repair vehicles.

I have actually stated this idea in public, so I have confirmation that it is genuinely stupid. If you feel it necessary to pile on ... feel free. (Feeling free is also a dynamic in our society.)

Kinda like when doofus said we should try injecting disinfectants to kill COVID. Just throwing ideas out there.

AOC shunned Biden/Harris and seconded the nomination for Sanders.

She is going to feel the DNC wrath when it's campaign $$$ time....
Not gonna happen, she's got big money backing her. Millions upon millions. None of her opponents come close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT