ADVERTISEMENT

Are ISU fan's still bragging about their viewership numbers?

Here are some viewership numbers from FS1 so far this season:

Michigan St. v. Indiana - 1.28 million
Iowa v. Maryland - 1.38 million
Nebby v. Michigan St. - 1.66 million
Tulsa v. Ohio St. - 1.83 million
Va. Tech v. W. Virginia - 932k

Just because ISU can't get viewers to tune into FS1 doesn't mean the same is true for everyone.

Wait, so FS1 does draw good numbers?

And Clown U can only draw 350k on FS1?

How will Psycho Clown Fan spin his latest lie when he said that FS1 is the kiss of death for viewership numbers?

The truth? Clown U is the kiss of death for FS1 and all other TV channels.

To be more precise, I can't finish until I start. And I haven't started.

I was on vacation for a couple weeks, then got elected to the board of my homeowners association which is in the process of transitioning management of our place from the developer to the homeowners. They selected me to be the treasurer and I'm busy trying to understand the budget and the balance sheet. I'm using my computer skills to get things organized for the association and board. Yesterday I oversaw the inspection of all the mechanical and HVAC systems, which took most of the day.

Last night and tonight I attended volleyball matches, which I just got back from. Tomorrow the entire day will be focus on tailgating and watching football. Then next week starts off with more homeowners meetings and participation in an Iowa State study. Then I head back home to Cedar Rapids from Ames for a couple days for an eye appointment, haircut, yard work and hopefully a trip to the chiropractor. I need that after wrecking my back trying to remove a bunch of tree roots that the stump grinder missed. I lost 36 trees in the derecho. Then toward the end of the week I've been invited to fly down to the Big 12 Cross Country meet with our athletic director. So yes, I really am busy right now and have other priorities.

good gawd.

we don't care.

This is almost as creative as saying you have been and will continue to be tied up in meetings with Art Vandelay to discuss whether he should quit the exporting and focus just on the importing.
He’s waiting on a statistic or two he can cherry pick.

Such an important and busy man…….I just don’t understand how he finds the time to post on a rival’s message board.

I probably shouldn't have responded, but its hard to hold back when people say stuff about me that they know nothing about. I'll try to do better ignoring those posts
Congratulations on the new appointment. Some of those associations are a mess. As in ‘what the hell?’ Messes. That being said the coincidence of this incredible change in lifestyle coinciding with the change in numbers is odd. To think that there has only been one year in your long life that your interest level and time available has synced up, well it just blows my mind… and that it happened in the exact year that the numbers were favorable to your pov…… WOW….. as in cash out, got to Vegas WOW. And then to be soooo swamped that you can’t look at two teams information….
I do admire your ‘can’t look at any unless I do them all’ mindset.

For those playing at home there is a very heavy level of sarcasm involved here.

Congratulations on the new appointment. Some of those associations are a mess. As in ‘what the hell?’ Messes. That being said the coincidence of this incredible change in lifestyle coinciding with the change in numbers is odd. To think that there has only been one year in your long life that your interest level and time available has synced up, well it just blows my mind… and that it happened in the exact year that the numbers were favorable to your pov…… WOW….. as in cash out, got to Vegas WOW. And then to be soooo swamped that you can’t look at two teams information….
I do admire your ‘can’t look at any unless I do them all’ mindset.

For those playing at home there is a very heavy level of sarcasm involved here.

I was being sarcastic when I said he'd discredit our 3:00 kick against Penn State because it was an irregular kick time. After seeing some of the spin after that post, I'm convinced he will.

Can't complain about not being on the big networks. After today, ISU will have had 3 (2 Fox, 1 ABC) games on the "big 2" while Iowa's also had 3 (2 ABC, Fox)

Ultimately, I have a suspicion that the 2021 numbers will never find their way to the prestigious pivot table, so us dummies will never truly be able to understand why 10+ million more viewers doesn't tell the whole story.

Just guesswork, but based on what I've seen/compiled all year, Oregon/UCLA and LSU/Ole Miss are gonna draw more viewers no question. Clemson against a ranked Pitt should also draw more viewers.

These are all national broadcasts at the same exact time ISU plays.

2 million tuned into see ISU/Baylor. That was when ISU still had plenty of eyes and a high ranking against an undefeated promising Baylor team.

Iowa State pulled 2.6 million viewers in it's program defining win against Oklahoma State, good for the #8 most viewed game (...of the weekend)

Reactions: Ree4
I see the clones are relegated to a streaming only platform again this week. What is this, the fourth time this season?

I can't believe Warren hasn't knocked Pollard's door down with an offer to join the B1G!!!

• Haha
Reactions: acuhawk and Legs94
Of course the covid year was the only year you "analyzed."

Like we give a shit about ANY of your analyses.

You Clown fans are something else.

Enjoy your soon to be mid major, and lower revenue, status.
The only thing that I find where clown fans are consistent is in telling us what does and doesn’t count. What was important back in June and July will not count once it shows isu to be isu.

Wait a National draw like the clowns is on pay per view?

Can’t be, crybaby Jamie says they are the “Bear”.

poke-bear.gif

I probably shouldn't have responded, but its hard to hold back when people say stuff about me that they know nothing about. I'll try to do better ignoring those posts
Can we get an update on the TV ratings? must not be going as well as your pivot tables showed this summer

Reactions: Franisdaman
Can we get an update on the TV ratings? must not be going as well as your pivot tables showed this summer
Ratings?!?!?

The only thing that matters are streaming numbers. Being the only team in America who’s games are not actually on TV, they are fvcking killing it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4
For some odd reason they have disappeared. They were going to come back when all the data was complete with their “spreadsheet”.

Guess we will just have to wait.
Pivot table. Seems they were only focused on one small sliver of data. They seem incapable of looking at anything else. The fact that they essentially disappeared after a certain game this fall must mean they are crunching the numbers…… or they don’t have the stones to return.

Reactions: HerkyFan
For some odd reason they have disappeared. They were going to come back when all the data was complete with their “spreadsheet”.

Guess we will just have to wait.
There was a thread on clown fanatic a few days ago bragging how their game was the highest rated bowl game to that point. Amazing they even beat the Idaho Potato bowl.

There was a thread on clown fanatic a few days ago bragging how their game was the highest rated bowl game to that point. Amazing they even beat the Idaho Potato bowl.
Did you notice the bragging stopped prior to the New Years Day games?

That's a "Pollard Special ".

Reactions: HerkyFan
Pivot table. Seems they were only focused on one small sliver of data. They seem incapable of looking at anything else. The fact that they essentially disappeared after a certain game this fall must mean they are crunching the numbers…… or they don’t have the stones to return.
I think some clone fans are finally realizing the 2020 college football season as a whole was a fluke. Basically whatever teams that could contain the virus did better. PSU and Michigan sucked. IU was considered the 2nd best Big 10 team. First month half the teams weren't playing and maybe now they realize when everyone is playing nobody cares when they are on except when they play OU/Texas or any other ranked team. But people weren't tuning in to watch them.

Reactions: His Hawkness
Some numbers from this year:

Iowa bowl game: 6.5M
ISU bowl game: 4.9M

Iowa B10 title game: 11.6M
ISU B12 title game: N/A

Iowa/PSU: 6.9M (Iowa regular season high)
Iowa/ISU: 3.9M (ISU regular season high)
ISU/OU: 3.1M (ISU regular season high, ignoring the 3.9M for Iowa/ISU)

Some numbers from this year:

Iowa bowl game: 6.5M
ISU bowl game: 4.9M

Iowa B10 title game: 11.6M
ISU B12 title game: N/A

Iowa/PSU: 6.9M (Iowa regular season high)
Iowa/ISU: 3.9M (ISU regular season high)
ISU/OU: 3.1M (ISU regular season high, ignoring the 3.9M for Iowa/ISU)

Can you present this in a pivot table for us though?

@Psyclone

We are still waiting on your updated viewership numbers & why you feel that the B1G made a HUGE mistake in not inviting the Iowa State University to the B1G Conference.
Not Psyclone, but maybe the mistake was depriving the conference a team that could make the Sweet Sixteen in basketball.

Joke. Joke. Joke.

• Wow
Reactions: IAGuy
Not Psyclone, but maybe the mistake was depriving the conference a team that could make the Sweet Sixteen in basketball.

Joke. Joke. Joke.
Thank God Kansas is at least good in basketball. But when you cheat and don’t have to pay the price for five level 1 violations, not sure what else you can say or do. Congrats on Kansas winning a bball title when we have been talking football.

Such the norm for Cyclone fan to change the topic and live vicariously through another B12 member. Talk about weird.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT