ADVERTISEMENT

Assassination Update!

FBI Director Wray testified yesterday it is still undetermined whether Trumpf was struck by a bullet or some sort of “fragment” (glass shard, ;)). Just so we are all on the same page here.
Who Cares GIF by Judge Judy

I was accused as being an outlier last week when I suggested that Trumpf was not hit by a bullet as he loudly and proudly acclaimed.
Just saying….again the “facts” don’t back the claim.
You weren't and outlier for that. You were an outlier for dismissing the fact that a former president and current candidate almost was killed on live television.

I was accused as being an outlier last week when I suggested that Trumpf was not hit by a bullet as he loudly and proudly acclaimed.
I saw some other dipshit on YouTube saying the same thing. It really has almost no validity unless you believe it was all setup. Then you're a conspiracy theorist.

The facts don't refute it either Joel.

Seems like a weird hill to climb.

I guess the facts will come out eventually.

What we do know is that it was a assassination attempt.

The fascination about whether or not he was struck by a bullet is bizarre.

The man was the target of an assassination attack. It was horrific and should be condemned by everyone.

The only thing that changes in my mind is the "how close was that?"

I think right now it's all about image. Getting grazed by the bullet makes him seem more badass.

Reactions: Jedhawk77
The only thing that changes in my mind is the "how close was that?"

I think right now it's all about image. Getting grazed by the bullet makes him seem more badass.
The Trump camp is very adamant he was nicked by a bullet. It fits his narrative to be able to tell that story on the convention stage. I guess that's why this is being brought up by OP.

I am in a neutral state of the shooting was horrific in itself. Full stop. Does not matter what nicked his ear. However, also claiming the tiny wound was from a giant bullet instead of from flying debris and then wearing a maxi pad on his entire ear for the convention is not exactly cool either.

It's kinda sad to see how low the dem/msm/ establishment are able to go. They need ANYTHING to whitewash the experience. This is the equivalent of "just asking questions" and instead of that guy getting grilled with "it's been 10 days, you need to know that answer" the lemmings will act like it makes a difference on if wood or lead went into his body at 3000 fps.

I hope and think some of you are starting to see through this. They are really ****ing scared of him getting back in, why?

It isn't because someone is going to say he raped them 30 years ago again or because he took a creepy stroll through the miss America pageant.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
It's kinda sad to see how low the dem/msm/ establishment are able to go. They need ANYTHING to whitewash the experience. This is the equivalent of "just asking questions" and instead of that guy getting grilled with "it's been 10 days, you need to know that answer" the lemmings will act like it makes a difference on if wood or lead went into his body at 3000 fps.

I hope and think some of you are starting to see through this. They are really ****ing scared of him getting back in, why?

It isn't because someone is going to say he raped them 30 years ago again or because he took a creepy stroll through the miss America pageant.
Well, I think you’re reading too much into the early morning ravings of a single poster with an actual hole in his head.

The Trump camp is very adamant he was nicked by a bullet. It fits his narrative to be able to tell that story on the convention stage. I guess that's why this is being brought up by OP.

Well for Trump it plays into the image he wants to present of toughness.

Unfortunately this is what our politics have descended to. There are very few people who ever want an honest assessment of anything, all they want is to spin it towards their own ends. Right wing wants to make this Trump the tough guy getting nicked by a bullet because of incompetent DEI hires in the secret service. There are lots videos on the internet right now mocking one of the female secret service agents because she had a little trouble re-holstering her gun. Not that she didn't do her job or anything but because she re-holstered her gun in an awkward way that didn't look like a badass from the movies. They give no grace to the fact that this is probably the first time she or anyone on that team faced actual live fire. Nor do they care about the fact that she did in fact do her job. Nope she looked awkward re-holstering her gun, must be an incompetent DEI hire.

Maybe it's cuz he took top secret docs and showed them off??? Maybe it's cuz he said he believes Putin and Xi over the Pentagon?? Maybe it's cuz he drew a line on a hurricane warning map with a sharpie?? Maybe it's cuz he tossed paper towels to hurricane victims??? Maybe it's cuz he said COVID would go away fast?? Maybe it's cuz his secret service agents all deleted their phones??

Could be a number of other reasons. Just asking questions.

Well, I think you’re reading too much into the early morning ravings of a single poster with an actual hole in his head.
I know. And when you look at Dinero showing up outside the courthouse it's not REALLY an abuse, and when Jack Smith showed up A MaL with pre-made foe photo shoots "confidential" paperwork, that wasn't REALLY a weaponazation of the Doj and MSM, and when "inject bleach" is able to run rampant yet "border czar" needs to for sure be corrected in the history books well that's just you know.....

And then you step back and look at the entire body of evidence.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Well for Trump it plays into the image he wants to present of toughness.

Unfortunately this is what our politics have descended to. There are very few people who ever want an honest assessment of anything, all they want is to spin it towards their own ends. Right wing wants to make this Trump the tough guy getting nicked by a bullet because of incompetent DEI hires in the secret service. There are lots videos on the internet right now mocking one of the female secret service agents because she had a little trouble re-holstering her gun. Not that she didn't do her job or anything but because she re-holstered her gun in an awkward way that didn't look like a badass from the movies. They give no grace to the fact that this is probably the first time she or anyone on that team faced actual live fire. Nor do they care about the fact that she did in fact do her job. Nope she looked awkward re-holstering her gun, must be an incompetent DEI hire.
#Feelings

Reactions: Hoosierhawkeye
I know. And when you look at Dinero showing up outside the courthouse it's not REALLY an abuse, and when Jack Smith showed up A MaL with pre-made foe photo shoots "confidential" paperwork, that wasn't REALLY a weaponazation of the Doj and MSM, and when "inject bleach" is able to run rampant yet "border czar" needs to for sure be corrected in the history books well that's just you know.....

And then you step back and look at the entire body of evidence.

Without getting into all of those which I disagree with . . . Trump's quote was something to the effect of using disinfectant to cure COVID. No he didn't specify inject nor did he specify bleach.

There are only 2 ways that I know of to get a liquid into your body. . . drinking it or injecting it.

And there are many disinfectants but bleach is the most well known and common one. None of them that I'm aware of are safe for human consumption either via drinking or injection.

So explain to me the moral difference here??? Trump suggested getting a disinfectant into your body to cure COVID. That means injecting or drinking it. And none of the disinfectants that I'm aware of are safe for humans.

So please explain to me the context by which his statement makes any sense to a logical reasonable adult.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT