ADVERTISEMENT

Assassination Update!

I'll be on a lake in northern Ontario fishing for walleye every day before that happens :)
As an avid outdoors man myself, enjoy.

The average temperature in Sudbury, Ontario during winter is -13°C (8.6°F), but temperatures can range from -10°C to -25°C from December to March. Winters in Sudbury are long and cold, with snow, cold winds, and blue skies. The city's location north of the Great Lakes makes it susceptible to arctic air masses. The coldest day ever recorded in Sudbury was -39.3°C on January 10, 1982.

As an avid outdoors man myself, enjoy.

The average temperature in Sudbury, Ontario during winter is -13°C (8.6°F), but temperatures can range from -10°C to -25°C from December to March. Winters in Sudbury are long and cold, with snow, cold winds, and blue skies. The city's location north of the Great Lakes makes it susceptible to arctic air masses. The coldest day ever recorded in Sudbury was -39.3°C on January 10, 1982.
I grew up in Wisconsin.

Three months of summer and 9 months of bad skating.

NBD.

I was accused as being an outlier last week when I suggested that Trumpf was not hit by a bullet as he loudly and proudly acclaimed.
Just saying….again the “facts” don’t back the claim.
What “facts” support the notion that Trump was struck by glass shards? Where did the glass shards come from?

Guy shoots at president, president is hit by a very fast flying object that rips through his ear, three people behind present were seriously injured and one was killed by objects flying very fast, like bullets, this is a very difficult case to crack isn't it joelbc1? I suppose it is possible that there was a shard of glass that was flying at the exact same time, coming from the exact same direction and landing in the exact same location as the flying bullets. My guess would be the odds of that might be somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 trillion to one, but you're say'in there's a chance, huh joelbc1. What a hill to choose to die on. 😂 😄 😆 🤣 🤪
Cultists being cultists. At least they're easy to spot.

I find it incredible that the FBI Director would express the glass shard theory over 10 days post incident. I have read multiple, apparently credible, reports that the teleprompter(s) were not damaged. Are there any reports showing damaged glass devices that could possibly explain this?

There was no shattered glass visible in the many, many pictures of the scene either. Where did this glass come from? Where did it go?

If your investigation cannot solve or support that basic fact after nearly two weeks then you should step down too...since you're an idiot.

It feels like this is Wray's way of getting a retalitory jab at Trump.
Or maybe it’s just Wray telling Congress what is KNOWN at this time? You do know that Trumpf and MAGAts have been known to lie about stupid shit in the past ?
Why would you believe Trumpf over Wray? All Trumpf does is lie.

• Haha
Reactions: abby97
Or maybe it’s just Wray telling Congress what is KNOWN at this time? You do know that Trumpf and MAGAts have been known to lie about stupid shit in the past ?
Why would you believe Trumpf over Wray? All Trumpf does is lie.
Where…did…the…glass…come…from?

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Who knows? 8 bullets fired from 150 yds away…I bet something got broken!
Yep - Trump’s ear and two spectators.

There were two teleprompters on the stage and neither one was damaged. What other sources of glass were in the vicinity?

It's not bizarre,.. For the left, the less deadly they can make this, the more it weakens any voter sympathy that Trump might be enjoying from this incident,.. It's all about the Trump hate.

Trump hate is going to be there no matter what happens, and a whole lot of it is completely justified. But, if it ever comes out that Trump was struck by glass while continuing t talk about to being struck with a bullet, I think that says a lot more about him and his character than those that have moved well passed the stage of trusting anything that comes out of his mouth.

A bit off topic, but wearing that maxi pad at the convention and a miniature band aid a day later seems staged for sympathy.

Last edited:
Yeah, by morons like you, conspiracy theorists like OiT and paste eaters like Northern.

The vast majority of people in this community know I'm one of the voices of reason.

Don't you have some Musk balls to suckle?
If his ear wasn’t struck by one of the 8 bullets that was fired at him then what was it struck by?

If his ear wasn’t struck by one of the 8 bullets that was fired at him then what was it struck by?
What the fvck does it matter? ...or are we now saying there were no bullets flying around and the dead dude is a crisis actor now living abroad as a millionaire. Seriously, what in the entire fvck is the point of this exercise?

I'm not really directing my angst at you, bro, just in general.

What the fvck does it matter? ...or are we now saying there were no bullets flying around and the dead dude is a crisis actor now living abroad as a millionaire. Seriously, what in the entire fvck is the point of this exercise?

It doesn’t matter much to me what hit his ear, aside from the obvious issue of how close he came to getting killed.

What I find fascinating is why some posters are so desperate for it to be glass or something else besides a bullet.

Checking Are You Ok GIF by First We Feast

Reactions: Ree4
Donald Trump is EASILY the most polarizing political figure in the last 50 years, probably since Nixon.

The two most surprising things to me is that it took this long for someone to take a shot at him and the fact that he was shot at by a member of his own political Party.

Reactions: Ree4
The Trump camp is very adamant he was nicked by a bullet.

Not really sure that it matters if he got nicked by a bullet or by glass shrapnel.

Reality is a bullet came within inches of blowing his head off, and that's bad enough.

No one should be downplaying the seriousness of a real assassination attempt on a political candidate (whether President, Congressional, governor, etc).

Who knows? 8 bullets fired from 150 yds away…I bet something got broken!
Joel, it is safe to say the shooting is being investigated. We will find out if it was a bullet, or something else that hit Trump.

It really isn't relevant. A bullet was shot at Trump, he was bleeding. He said he was shot, that isn't a stretch. That appears to be the shooter's intention.

Was it actually the bullet or a shard of something that struck Trump...who knows. Wait and see I guess. Your logic of Trump being a liar (while totally true) doesn't equal he wasn't shot.

Again...what is the source of the glass or shrapnel? Was any glass found? I have seen NOTHING definitive that would even suggest where glass may have come from, unless it is revealed that one of the teleprompters was in fact hit. But so far, the teleprompters have been reported as undamaged.

Regardless, glass, bullet, shrapnel, etc...an amateur got 8-10 relatively close range shots off at a SS protected target and probably should have connected. I would like to be able to rely on the FBI Director to provide accurate information to the US Congress...10+ days after the fact and who knows how many man hours of investigation.

The glass theory, unless some evidence comes to light that supports it, degrades the integrity of the person/agency that is reporting it. This is the type of stuff that feeds mistrust in government...and provides wind in the sails for "anti-government" folks. In a sense...they aren't wrong. That's why it matters.

That Trump himself lies and/or is milking the situation, etc, is not material to this conversation...unless of course he is lying about this incident. But no facts have been made public that suggests that he is. Imagine if we didn't have many videos of the situation...I am not sure that the crack staff of the SS and FBI would "know" anything yet. Pathetic.

Again...what is the source of the glass or shrapnel? Was any glass found? I have seen NOTHING definitive that would even suggest where glass may have come from, unless it is revealed that one of the teleprompters was in fact hit. But so far, the teleprompters have been reported as undamaged.

Regardless, glass, bullet, shrapnel, etc...an amateur got 8-10 relatively close range shots off at a SS protected target and probably should have connected. I would like to be able to rely on the FBI Director to provide accurate information to the US Congress...10+ days after the fact and who knows how many man hours of investigation.

The glass theory, unless some evidence comes to light that supports it, degrades the integrity of the person/agency that is reporting it. This is the type of stuff that feeds mistrust in government...and provides wind in the sails for "anti-government" folks. In a sense...they aren't wrong. That's why it matters.

That Trump himself lies and/or is milking the situation, etc, is not material to this conversation...unless of course he is lying about this incident. But no facts have been made public that suggests that he is. Imagine if we didn't have many videos of the situation...I am not sure that the crack staff of the SS and FBI would "know" anything yet. Pathetic.

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Also, Trump is the only guy that can provide true clarity at this point. Any amount of speculation on details is not only exactly how this always works, but is also possible due to it being medical and private in nature.

Which makes me think it sure is a good thing for his privacy that a man's ear is considered to be more sacrosanct than a woman's uterus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT