ADVERTISEMENT

At least 2 killed, multiple injured in shooting at Juneteenth celebration at Texas park, officials say

Some could be, just like some white shooters might just sadistic killers that don’t necessarily have mental health problems.

I just don't think we should paint groups of people with such a broad brush. In the end it doesn't matter to the victims, the result is the same.
Why do you think the same 3-4 people only post gun violence stories that involve black people? Coincidence?
To balance out the world, show the side that doesn’t get shown on mainstream media.

Not sure what you are claiming, both incidents were covered by CNN and others. It doesn't get more mainstream national media than that. Give me an example of what you are talking about.

Nightly National News. The black on white violence, if reversed would lead to an outcry and sainthood for the victims. The 3 year old stabbed in the Grocery parking lot. The teenager stabbed to death at a party defending his gf from unwanted advances. Instead, outrage adore a marine suffocating a violent man on the subway.

Nightly National News. The black on white violence, if reversed would lead to an outcry and sainthood for the victims. The 3 year old stabbed in the Grocery parking lot. The teenager stabbed to death at a party defending his gf from unwanted advances. Instead, outrage adore a marine suffocating a violent man on the subway.

I see the AP, ABC, NBC, and CBS.

The teen defending his girlfriend, I couldn't find much national coverage. I saw the perpetrators' names, but not race. Do you have an article that identifies their race?

Was the victim in the subway incident violent or just scary? From what I read he was yelling and begging for money, but not physically violent. Do you have different information?

I lived in Round Rock for a while. Back then it was barely a suburb. Mostly people who worked for Dell or in far north Austin. Pretty quiet back then.

Reactions: goldmom
Some could be, just like some white shooters might just sadistic killers that don’t necessarily have mental health problems.

I just don't think we should paint groups of people with such a broad brush. In the end it doesn't matter to the victims, the result is the same.
Keep your head in the sand if it makes you feel better.

Reactions: ihhawk

The teen defending his girlfriend, I couldn't find much national coverage. I saw the perpetrators' names, but not race. Do you have an article that identifies their race?

Was the victim in the subway incident violent or just scary? From what I read he was yelling and begging for money, but not physically violent. Do you have different information?
The perps in the stabbing were black. Roles reversed it’s a headline that, like the subway incident becomes a racist issue.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
It says it is believed he had mental health issues. If you're a white male that kills people you probably have mental health issues,
If you are a 42 year old male living with mommy, you probably have mental health issues no matter what race you are.
but if you are a black youth that kills people you must be fatherless or be influenced by black culture.
Those are your words. Considering them, do you have a better explanation?

If you are a 42 year old male living with mommy, you probably have mental health issues no matter what race you are.
Maybe, but he was also fatherless so how do you know which situation caused the shooting spree? Maybe it was gun culture that caused him to shoot random people. WE DON'T KNOW and that is the point! Your other question doesn't deserve a response, if you didn't understand the sarcasm in my post that's on you.

The perps in the stabbing were black. Roles reversed it’s a headline that, like the subway incident becomes a racist issue.
I asked for a link stating the race of the perps. Could you not find one? I assume you read or heard it from some news source.

Also I ask for a link showing the subway victim was violent, not just scary. Can you find one?

And when you and your relatives converge more inbreds will emerge.

How’s the insurance claim coming along, Ryan?
Been out riding your bike lately, Obama style?

R.90d5eaa5157990e229059a8f60967f10

Despicable. If this was a white lady who stabbed a black toddler the world burn again. What an embarrassing degenerate culture...

Why is it “racist” to express concern about gun violence?

Have you liberals ever considered what the term “racist” actually means?
Please review the OP’s posting history and get back to us after researching his concerns on gun violence

• Wow
Reactions: HunkDronkey
Despicable. If this was a white lady who stabbed a black toddler the world burn again. What an embarrassing degenerate culture...
The killing of a innocent 3 year old is despicable regardless of the perpetrator. My question for you is when did the world burn other than the 2 world wars? Certainly you are not talking about the protests and riots that happened after George Floyd's death at the knee of a peace officer sworn to protect and serve. I assume you are smart enough to see the difference between the two killings and the individuals that committed the crimes.

The world didn't burn after this race targeted mass shooting:

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
I absolutely am. He overdosed.
A jury of Chavin's peers found he committed murder. If Floyd overdosed the police officers should have been rendering aid not pinning him down and refusing medical assistance.

Who here didn’t grow up watching Cowboys and Indians shooting at each other, or 80’s detective shows where the cops shot at the bad guys and the bad guys shot back?

Did we become killers?
Cowboys shot people in the 1800's

It says it is believed he had mental health issues. If you're a white male that kills people you probably have mental health issues, but if you are a black youth that kills people you must be fatherless or be influenced by black culture.
Nailed it.

Nailed it.
you are crazy if you dont think there is a difference between those two.

I personally am way more afraid of the young white male shooter. For sure mental health related every freaking time and it is a hard problem to solve.

Gang violence has a different solution and a different cause. Does culture play into it? What causes it?

So last night Jr. came to town for father's day. He told me about how, last Juneteenth, one of his friends was dating an extremely liberal young lady. They were going on a trip to the beach with the young man's family, and the parents decided they'd stop to get a bite to eat off of the interstate. At Cracker Barrel. Eating at a Cracker Barrel on Juneteenth apparently caused the young lady to throw something of a hissy fit. They are no longer dating.

you are crazy if you dont think there is a difference between those two.

I personally am way more afraid of the young white male shooter. For sure mental health related every freaking time and it is a hard problem to solve.

Gang violence has a different solution and a different cause. Does culture play into it? What causes it?
The places I go I have never worried about being the victim of gang violence. In certain crowded events, stores, and my former job as a teacher I often find myself thinking about what I would do if someone decided they wanted to take target practice on a group of innocent people.

The places I go I have never worried about being the victim of gang violence. In certain crowded events, stores, and my former job as a teacher I often find myself thinking about what I would do if someone decided they wanted to take target practice on a group of innocent people.

I agree although sporting team parades are quickly moving to a no go for me due to gang issues.

I can mark myself safe from Juneteenth events.

I won’t stay past midnight at the bars in Fort Lauderdale.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT