ADVERTISEMENT

*****Auburn vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Last turnover was a wonderful example.of the officiating being such an incredible bullshit influence. Auburn was hugging our players all over the floor. The turnover happened because the Auburn guard wrapped our player all the way around his waste. Zero call anywhere. This type of shit happened the entire game....except when we went on our run

I feel like if everyone but sandy was gone next year I would be alright with it

I'd takeDix, Bowen, Perkins, Murray, Sandfort back and Fran would actually hire a defensive coach and listen to his inputs.

PMAC is okay off the bench but Fran's natural inclination will be to start him.

Last turnover was a wonderful example.of the officiating being such an incredible bullshit influence. Auburn was hugging our players all over the floor. The turnover happened because the Auburn guard wrapped our player all the way around his waste. Zero call anywhere. This type of shit happened the entire game....except when we went on our run
Seriously? I thought the officials called it even both ways.

LoL. Pat thinks he has handles. He doesn’t.

Iowa gave up 80 plus points to a terrible offensive team in Auburn. Defense matters.

So tired of this same movie every year.
No defense.
Not a physical team at all.
Iowa always gets pushed around by the more physical team.

Reactions: Hugs McGee
Connor had his moments just didn't improve enough to make a difference in any of Iowa's past 6 years, he fought though just fell short.
I will say this again, Fran is snake bit and his team will never reach the sweet 16 as long as he is the head coach at Iowa.

It never is! Both teams play with trash officials. It’s been that way every god damn game and every year. Loser mentality to bitch about refs. Unless you’re talking 2004 outback bowl.
I disagree. I don’t think every game has been terribly officiated this year. The team likely still loses with the way they shot and played defense. IMO more mugging was allowed tonight tho, hence why it’s so frustrating as a fan.

• Haha
Reactions: BlIIlken2
Correct. And we get to listen to everyone whine about officiating instead of the real culprit. Iowa being a bunch of ****ing soft ass pussies. **** you fran. I am done with this shit.

I can understand wanting to vent. Looks like Notre Dame for some reason passed on Fran, so we don't have to worry about him going anywhere.

Well now we know- if Fran does not have a two player of the year guys on the team he is a one and done coach. The only good news is CMAC has finally used up his eligibility.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
you gotta adjust the offense as such. If they're playing that tight, more picks, backdoors, give and goes, etc. (Though our guys are probably too slow for a lot of that)

Reactions: Hawksbyamillion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT