ADVERTISEMENT

Barta's last day is today 7/31 !!!!!

Well Gary, I can't say I have a super high opinion of you as an administrator, but I guess you could raise a lot of money...so you have that going for you.

Tip for the new AD, be a bit more reasonable with contract extensions and don't let your department pass out red pom poms for the Wisconsin game.

So your saying your ripping the guy for doing something he didn't do because your printing false information? Okay then. By the way, wouldn't you say that Bluder deserved an extension based on taking the team to play for a Natty? So the issue is what exactly?
Well hell yes, she deserved it. Did I say she didn't? you ****ing moron. I take your sarcasm meter is out of order or you're just a ****ing idiot.

The less Barta does at this point, the better. Bring on the new AD.

Beth, saying good bye....

2dd89c69-6a26-40ca-b135-be8c70a98dc0_text.gif

Reactions: Underscore2
So your saying your ripping the guy for doing something he didn't do because your printing false information? Okay then. By the way, wouldn't you say that Bluder deserved an extension based on taking the team to play for a Natty? So the issue is what exactly?
we should do like we did with an ex co-worker of mine of many years ago, who was about as popular as Barta.

We had a going away party for him.

(but we had the party after he had left)

Well hell yes, she deserved it. Did I say she didn't? you ****ing moron. I take your sarcasm meter is out of order or you're just a ****ing idiot.
Wow. somebody needs a timeout or their mouth washed out with soap. Don't get pissy because you got called out for Saying Barta gave her a 6 year extension, (which he did not).

Reactions: cidhawkeye
Wow. somebody needs a timeout or their mouth washed out with soap. Don't get pissy because you got called out for Saying Barta gave her a 6 year extension, (which he did not).
And the article I read said a New 6year contract. Didn't say anything about a 2-year extension, so go **** yourself moron.

And the article I read said a New 6year contract. Didn't say anything about a 2-year extension, so go **** yourself moron.
I bet your fun at parties or games. The first little thing that sets you off and you run around dropping F bombs and expletives. Seek help before you drop dead from a heart attack or something.... seriously.......

The new AD will never be more popular than she is tomorrow (8/1/2023), so she should party it up.
I don't know if thats the case though. If she were to run BF at the end of the season, some folks here would probably throw a parade and carry her around town on a golden barge.....

I don't know if thats the case though. If she were to run BF at the end of the season, some folks here would probably throw a parade and carry her around town on a golden barge.....
Nah, we are a complacent bunch. I don't trust us. Right now everyone is okay with her. Soon about 40% or so will not like the job she is doing for one reason or another.

I bet your fun at parties or games. The first little thing that sets you off and you run around dropping F bombs and expletives. Seek help before you drop dead from a heart attack or something.... seriously.......
You're quite the asshole.

The only thing I would like to drop is you. And I bet you're just a blast at parties with your humorless personality. Moron.

The only thing I would like to drop is you. And I bet you're just a blast at parties with your humorless personality. Moron.
You just keep making my point, so I'll just stop playing. If you actually think that dropping F bombs and other expletives on a message board on someone you don't ACTUALLY know at all, and YOU think thats humor, then you DO need to seek help. All righty then, Bye bye now........ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BF should never had been allowed to be promoted, let alone allowed to be retained after last season. My post is not simply about the on field performance either...He has cost the program in alot of negative ways..He is not an asset to/for, the program.

BF should never had been allowed to be promoted, let alone allowed to be retained after last season. My post is not simply about the on field performance either...He has cost the program in alot of negative ways..He is not an asset to/for, the program.
AND I never said he should be retained as the OC. I said clearly sometime back that it would have been best for EVERYONE including Brian if he had moved on. What I commented on here was when the poster said the AD will NEVER be more popular with the fans the she is today. I simply gave an example that contradicted that claim....

Reactions: SigMaintHawk
AND I never said he should be retained as the OC. I said clearly sometime back that it would have been best for EVERYONE including Brian if he had moved on. What I commented on here was when the poster said the AD will NEVER be more popular with the fans the she is today. I simply gave an example that contradicted that claim....
I understand that...no problem with your previous posts. We are in agreement about BF...

Reactions: kceasthawk
Did anybody's heads rip off their body, spin in the air and vomit pea soup before returning back to their bodies through their anuses?

If not, then Barta's last day was a letdown...........

this retirement is making a lot more sense with all that is going down now. What a ****ing mess

institutional control is directly overseen by the AD is it not? multiple athletes in multiple sports, along with the lawsuit that had just taken place, his head would have been called for.
This gambling doesn’t have a damn thing to do with Barta. FFS. Is he checking kids phones now and interviewing their parents. Damn man give it a freakin break.

Reactions: Hendy hawk
Who gives a flying ****, he gone. He was likely the WORST ad Iowa's ever had.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT