ADVERTISEMENT

Best Iowa bar in Des Moines area

Packer54

HR All-American
Mar 30, 2014
Have not watched a. Iowa game other than in person or at home for years. My wife (no pic) and I were thinking of going out and watching it with a bunch of Hawk fans at a bar. Would love ideas on best place to go. Thanks!

Have not watched a. Iowa game other than in person or at home for years. My wife (no pic) and I were thinking of going out and watching it with a bunch of Hawk fans at a bar. Would love ideas on best place to go. Thanks!
I have watched a few hawk games, mostly Bball, at the Front Row. It is a very hawkeye bar, it has been a few years but they had good food then. link below

I went to Hawkeye Heaven bar in Altoona and watched one game this year. I would go back.

Reactions: not_mantiteo
you lost me at "no pic"

Reactions: Packer54
I know you have open sores around your butt girly man. All you boyfriends been talking about you.
Then there’s that.
ron burgundy GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT