ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s Poll Numbers Keep Dropping

You’re going to hate it when Newsome becomes President.
There is no way you believe that is there? His Covid record alone will get absolutely destroyed by the R candidate and if it’s DeSantis he will make that the key part of the campaign. There’s a reason Florida’s population is increasing and California’s is decreasing.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Prove it. Please explain how anything in my post was false. Which democrat President would McConnell work with? Then explain how Manchin and Sinema aren’t blocking things Biden wants to accomplish.
I’d put Maine, Iowa, and North Carolina as the states that kept the Senate from imploding in 2020. Ernst wasn’t as close as many people thought. But the Democratic candidate in North Carolina that cheated on his wife and then went and hid because he was so far ahead in the pre-polls and then lost.

I also think there are many Democratic Senators that probably talk a big game with the filibuster right now, because they can hide behind Sinema and Manchin. But if push came to shove, I don’t think they’d have the stomach to get rid of the filibuster.

There is no way you believe that is there? His Covid record alone will get absolutely destroyed by the R candidate and if it’s DeSantis he will make that the key part of the campaign. There’s a reason Florida’s population is increasing and California’s is decreasing.
He’s polling ahead of DeSantis right now. And yes I believe it.

DeSantis using his authority to attack companies and organizations that cross him doesn't play well with anyone who isn't a far-right republican.

DeSantis using his authority to attack companies and organizations that cross him doesn't play well with anyone who isn't a far-right republican.
Correct. And what he did with insulin in California today is huge.

He's well within his rights as the governor to exercise his legal authority to remove special privileges that a company like Disney has enjoyed for decades. BTW it was Disney who stuck their nose in where it didn't belong and said they were going to fight him.. he didn't call them out...he just reminded them they're a guest in our state, and even if they chose to leave we'd still have beaches, universal, busch gardens, year round golf, and plenty of other reasons to visit.

The left is terrified of RDS because he actually DOES the stuff Trump would only toilet tweet about, and despite what you may have heard, Florida came through the pandemic better economically than most states, and sure the death rate was not the best, but Florida has the highest or one of the highest elderly populations in the country... and a supermajority of deaths especially early on in the pandemic were 70+ population.

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
I could post a ton of drag queen story time hour pics or dudes in pussy hats but lets be honest neither of us would be posting the average person from each other's party... its this type of intellectual dishonesty that we can't have honest discussions and find common ground.
What a commons sense slam dunk post.

I could post a ton of drag queen story time hour pics or dudes in pussy hats but lets be honest neither of us would be posting the average person from each other's party... its this type of intellectual dishonesty that we can't have honest discussions and find common ground.
I can laugh at dumb things that liberals do, like the crying woman meme. Can you laugh at this?

Schumer is garbage...D's need a better leader in the Senate IMO.

Blaming Biden for failures in the Senate is misplaced. It's Chuck Schumer...

With the makeup of the Senate the strategy should be....get what we can get. Instead...Schumer is all about pushing forward stuff he knows he can't get.
Elaborate on what you think Schumer should do because of the filibuster and McConnell blocking everything, even things the majority of Americans want done. Like codifying Roe.

He's well within his rights as the governor to exercise his legal authority to remove special privileges that a company like Disney has enjoyed for decades. BTW it was Disney who stuck their nose in where it didn't belong and said they were going to fight him.. he didn't call them out...he just reminded them they're a guest in our state, and even if they chose to leave we'd still have beaches, universal, busch gardens, year round golf, and plenty of other reasons to visit.
C’mon. You can’t admit that was retaliation because they spoke against him? That’s vindictive bitch garbage. Authoritarianism. You seem to support that. Not very American.

• Haha
So you still don’t understand inflation is a global problem?
In part because the dollar is the global currency, duh...Educate yourself Tommy Boy...

Reactions: Hawkman34
I like Biden. None of the other 18 candidates in 2020, who I liked better, would be accomplishing anything beyond what Joe is doing. None of them would move paid off Manchin and Sinema. None of them would be acceptable to McConnell. His goal would remain making life for that democrat President as miserable as possible.
I voted for Biden. He seemed the best candid. What an utter disaster he has been. He’s managed to ensure a Republican is elected in 2024. He’s lost the country.

C’mon. You can’t admit that was retaliation because they spoke against him? That’s vindictive bitc
garbage. Authoritarianism. You seem to support that. Not very American.

see it went to a vote in the house and senate, he signed the bill. He wasn’t any of those things our duly elected representatives supplied a bill and he signed it. That’s as American as it gets.

He’s managed to ensure a Republican is elected in 2024. He’s lost the country.
I don't think that's necessarily true. I do think it'll be closer than it was last time, though. People have seen what not voting blue does with the Supreme Court doing their due diligence to strip women of their bodily autonomy.

• Haha
I don't think that's necessarily true. I do think it'll be closer than it was last time, though. People have seen what not voting blue does with the Supreme Court doing their due diligence to strip women of their bodily autonomy.
That said, maybe he gets asked not to be the blue candidate at the DNC or in the primaries

I don’t think people give two shits about that when the economy is in the shitter. People always vote with their pocketbooks

Here’s where an intelligent person’s inner monologue tells them not to post this.
Context matters. What was the cause of those deaths? What was the chief co-morbidity? Age. What does Florida have over every other state? A large octogenarian population… based on case and death rates from around the country and the world, would different policies have changed anything? The answer is no. Whether you had lockdowns like NY and California or were more open like Florida or Iowa… the death RATE, for the elderly holds up. Florida didn’t lose more elderly by percentage, the overall numbers reflect the population.

That is a big positive!
Yeah I love $5.00 gas and record high inflation, all while having dudes dressed as women shooting up 4th of July parades, black supremacy men shooting up subways, and we don’t know the difference between a dude and a chick…oh and we left the taliban a bunch of weapons and lost 13 marines in the worst retreat ever from US forces. But yeah thank god he’s not Trump

We'll see. I think that there's a lot of people who lost the ability to have an abortion and even more people who are staring down losing marriage rights that will vote to end the filibuster.
Give it another month or two and people won’t care as much on whatever social issues are the talk of the day. The economy is always the top issue and if it’s in the shitter people will vote with their pocket book.

Give it another month or two and people won’t care as much on whatever social issues are the talk of the day. The economy is always the top issue and if it’s in the shitter people will vote with their pocket book.
We'll see. Another month or two is close enough to election day

In an article I was reading

I hesitated to cover this because I hate the idea of me being accused of being partisan, but in this case, the work is from the left-leaning Brookings Institute, it is a mere analysis of U.S. Labor Department data, and my intentions in sharing are not remotely partisan and political, but rather informational and, in some applications, actionable. “Red states” have added 341,000 net jobs since the pandemic began, while “blue states” have lost 1.3 million net jobs. Moody’s created an index of 13 metrics to gauge post-COVID economic recovery and concluded that 11 of the 15 states with the highest readings were politically “red” while 8 of the bottom 10 were blue. Again, Brookings and Moody’s are no right-wing partisan institutions. Migration is why I bring this up, not politics. Florida, Texas, and North Carolina gained the most in population since early 2020, while California, New York, and Illinois lost the most.

I think Manchin only gives a fvck about his little shit state and fossil fuels, so I think he’s terrible for the economy.
Correction, Manchin is a politician and cares about getting re-elected. He's elected to represent the best interest of his constituents and is doing that. With the traditional "southern democrat" largely extinct (who blindly voted democrat), and conservative democrats headed that way quickly, it's all he can do to hang on to his seat in a conservative state.

Elaborate on what you think Schumer should do because of the filibuster and McConnell blocking everything, even things the majority of Americans want done. Like codifying Roe.
Already explained that. Skinny bills instead of BBB that he knew for months would fail.

Reactions: Capital1Hawk
Bullshit. And you know it. Biden was chosen because he could supposedly work with both sides. Republicans will not negotiate on anything.
That’s because bills aren’t just one item. They put too much SH!t in them for either side to ever pass them. The pork is always there. How much depends on the bill and how much needs to get kickbacked to corps and countries that will take care of our legislators.

I’m the party of least government. Neither side is good. Corruption exists at the lowest levels and by the time you go all the way to the Feds there are rats running everywhere.

And we have a sitting President who tried to strip both genders of their bodily autonomy with an unconstitutional vax mandate…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT