ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump leading President Biden in new poll by 4%.

I don't, and there are plenty of republicans that won't admit that they will vote for Trump but as we saw in 2016 and 2020 so many Republicans are left with no choice but to vote for him.
So you think the 51% is accurate?

I have a really hard time believing that and I live in Trumplandia...

I don't, and there are plenty of republicans that won't admit that they will vote for Trump but as we saw in 2016 and 2020 so many Republicans are left with no choice but to vote for him.
There are way more people that are going to vote for him than are admitting it for sure. It’s exactly what happened in 2016. It’s not hard to figure out.

Wh

What are you talking about? Who said it was solved? Might want to read again.
I thought you meant that Trump wanted the problem solved while he was president. My mistake. So how is he any different than Biden in that regard?

Trump s got a little better chance than me winning. he's 51% I'm at 48.5% with .05% undecided. 2,133 dogs and cats polled. cats favored trump by 2 to 1.

Reactions: noleclone2
I thought you meant that Trump wanted the problem solved while he was president. My mistake. So how is he any different than Biden in that regard?
I was comparing their usage of power. Trump passed a bunch of EOs to stem the tide of illegals. Biden reversed them. And now we have historic numbers. That’s the picture being painted. Biden is losing his abortion issue advantage by being soft on the border. He has too many of the wrong people in his ear.

• Love
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Prob not.

I agree. I've just seen it expressed on these forums that abstaining from voting (or voting independent; effectively abstaining) will somehow lead us to better candidates in the future.

The contrast being painted right now is obvious.

When Trump was president and he wanted something done, he did it, regardless of procedure, powers, etc. Better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

When the country comes to Biden with a problem, it’s “There’s nothing I can do about that.” But it’s obvious he doesn’t want to do anything about it. Because in his first 100 days he enacted more EOs than the three previous presidents combined. So he does it when it’s suitable for him and cries “helpless” when the problem isn’t something he doesn’t want to solve. Like the border.
Like that infrastructure bill he promised? Or making Mexico pay for "the wall"? Or boosting the US economy by 4% per year? Or repeal the ACA?

There is a long list of what Biden has accomplished that you obviously ignore. Instead, you buy into Trump's promises - like the one where he says he will end the Ukraine war in a day.

That's because you're a rube.

And are brainwashed into thinking the economy is bad now.
brainwashed or not, their vote counts just as much as yours.

bottom line is they do not care how big of a POS trump is bc their paychecks are spread pretty thin right now. They don't ask why its like this, they just see who is in charge when it's like this.

Reactions: EasyHawk and Moral
Or they actually won’t vote for him but are fine if he becomes President. They they can post here for the next five years talking about both sides, needing a third party, etc.

Their “above the fray” principles will be intact and they will let us know every opportunity.

And are brainwashed into thinking the economy is bad now.

I believe the thinking can be even more simple than that. Grocery prices are brutal. Car prices are bad. Housing prices are a disaster. Some will just know these basic things and not look into why.

Lol. So great with Trump. Uneducated fools. Obama economy and then 2020 the country shuts down and people dying by the minute. Pathetic

Be sure to let these normies know they are dumbasses and the Democrats sent you. That way they will be sure take the spite road.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Lol. So great with Trump. Uneducated fools. Obama economy and then 2020 the country shuts down and people dying by the minute. Pathetic
I don't think you're getting what I'm trying to say here. People are going to scoff at these numbers, but the truth is the voters are out there. People are ready to vote for Trump.

You can sit here and flap your gums about Obama numbers and whatever, but they don't care. They never will.

brainwashed or not, their vote counts just as much as yours.

bottom line is they do not care how big of a POS trump is bc their paychecks are spread pretty thin right now. They don't ask why its like this, they just see who is in charge when it's like this.
I don't think their paychecks have anything to do with it as most are taking home more pay. It's because they have committed to the Trump cult and will not be swayed.

I don't think their paychecks have anything to do with it as most are taking home more pay. It's because they have committed to the Trump cult and will not be swayed.
At my place of work? they are likely not and I'm sure its the same way across a lot of industries.

I believe the thinking can be even more simple than that. Grocery prices are brutal. Car prices are bad. Housing prices are a disaster. Some will just know these basic things and not look into why.

Be sure to let these normies know they are dumbasses and the Democrats sent you. That way they will be sure take the spite road.
They are delusional we can show them all the whys and the stats as politely as possible and it won't matter. That sums up a lot of our whys since 2016.

Grocery prices have stabilized and lower income wage growth has been higher than inflation. Car prices have also stabilized and there are deals to be made. Housing is strong because demand is still high while supply is low. For those who are renting this can be a big issue depending on where you live. For those who own their home it isn't an issue.

I don't know who the "normies" are but if they are supporting Trump they are either part of the cult or woefully ignorant.

I don't think you're getting what I'm trying to say here. People are going to scoff at these numbers, but the truth is the voters are out there. People are ready to vote for Trump.

You can sit here and flap your gums about Obama numbers and whatever, but they don't care. They never will.
So what is your solution? Sit back and let the misinformation flow without objection or correction?

At my place of work? they are likely not and I'm sure its the same way across a lot of industries.
Yours would be the exception. Wage growth at the lower income levels is up substantially and has been outpacing inflation. I'm sure there are some jobs where it hasn't kept pace. With the current labor market there are likely options that would pay better though.

So what is your solution? Sit back and let the misinformation flow without objection or correction?
I don't know the solution. I am just saying that when y'all say Bins is stretching numbers, or that these numbers are fake, that may not be true. I'm saying, that from my experience, Trump voters exist. The common denominator when I say "trump isn't a good candidate" they say "Well I like him better than Nikki, and the economy has been shit since Biden has taken over. I'm not voting for Biden again, which leaves me Trump."

Yours would be the exception. Wage growth at the lower income levels is up substantially and has been outpacing inflation. I'm sure there are some jobs where it hasn't kept pace. With the current labor market there are likely options that would pay better though.
It might be the exception but it would be hard to believe that it's the only one.

I don't know the solution. I am just saying that when y'all say Bins is stretching numbers, or that these numbers are fake, that may not be true. I'm saying, that from my experience, Trump voters exist. The common denominator when I say "trump isn't a good candidate" they say "Well I like him better than Nikki, and the economy has been shit since Biden has taken over. I'm not voting for Biden again, which leaves me Trump."
Who's denying that Trump voters exist? JFC, there were over 70M of them in the last Presidential election. Some of us are merely objecting to and correcting the blatant misinformation that Trump supporters are spewing knowing full well it will be ignored by a majority of those who are on the Trump train. The goal isn't to convince them - they are too far gone. It's to inform those who are open to getting off that train and those who might consider climbing on.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Who's denying that Trump voters exist? JFC, there were over 70M of them in the last Presidential election. Some of us are merely objecting to and correcting the blatant misinformation that Trump supporters are spewing knowing full well it will be ignored by a majority of those who are on the Trump train. The goal isn't to convince them - they are too far gone. It's to inform those who are open to getting off that train and those who might consider climbing on.
Okay then, I guess I am going to move on from this conversaton.

Btw, we're on the same side. I was just shedding a little light on their thinking.

It might be the exception but it would be hard to believe that it's the only one.
I doubt it's the only one, but it isn't the norm. What industry? Has your paycheck kept pace with the wage gains others have seen?

I doubt it's the only one, but it isn't the norm. What industry? Has your paycheck kept pace with the wage gains others have seen?
Print and mail. My raises have not kept up with inflation, but I still make more than anything being advertised through Indeed and Glassdoor.

Okay then, I guess I am going to move on from this conversaton.

Btw, we're on the same side. I was just shedding a little light on their thinking.
I understand that. Their line of thinking is very clear and it affects the thinking of those who don't know any better. That's why I think it's important to expose the misinformation and, hopefully, prevent some people from being taken.

Print and mail. My raises have not kept up with inflation, but I still make more than anything being advertised through Indeed and Glassdoor.
So like a print shop? I could see an industry like that getting squeezed. Many times skills are transferrable to another industry. You might not make more to start but could have better growth opportunities.

In any event, I understand that there are many who have not seen the wage growth that others have. Still, the message that the economy is bad and inflation is still rampant is wrong and needs to be corrected.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT