ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump leading President Biden in new poll by 4%.

So like a print shop? I could see an industry like that getting squeezed. Many times skills are transferrable to another industry. You might not make more to start but could have better growth opportunities.

In any event, I understand that there are many who have not seen the wage growth that others have. Still, the message that the economy is bad and inflation is still rampant is wrong and needs to be corrected.
I do design. The industry though is in print and mail.

Two things that are obvious to me at this point:

1) If Nikki somehow could pull of the nomination, she would win in a landslide against Biden. But she won’t, which is incredible.

2) If Biden and Dems realized a younger candidate was a must and nominated a Gen X or Millennial candidate, they would win in a landslide against Trump. But they wouldn’t, which is incredible.

Reactions: Bobcat07
true, and by my back of the envelope gut check, at least as of today I suspect biden wins somewhat comfortably

I don’t see it. To win comfortably he would once again have to sweep through battleground states like Georgia, PA, Wisky, and Arizona; but this time with comfortable margins. But those will almost certainly be extremely tight again. And the state legislatures will be more prepared to refuse certification of results they don’t like.

I expect either a)Trump wins, or b)Biden wins, but a constitutional crisis as states try to throw the election. I see no scenario where Biden wins comfortably.

I don’t see it. To win comfortably he would once again have to sweep through battleground states like Georgia, PA, Wisky, and Arizona; but this time with comfortable margins. But those will almost certainly be extremely tight again. And the state legislatures will be more prepared to refuse certification of results they don’t like.

I expect either a)Trump wins, or b)Biden wins, but a constitutional crisis as states try to throw the election. I see no scenario where Biden wins comfortably.
So, by my eyeball count -- CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, H I, IL, ME(3), MD, MA, MN, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OR, RI, VT, VA and WA makes 241.

Setting aside some of the other conventional-wisdom 'battlegrounds,' I actually don't think MI, PA, or WI will be that uncomfortable for him.

So, by my eyeball count -- CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, H I, IL, ME(3), MD, MA, MN, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OR, RI, VT, VA and WA makes 241.

Setting aside some of the other conventional-wisdom 'battlegrounds,' I actually don't think MI, PA, or WI will be that uncomfortable for him.

If Trump flips AZ and GA, which were razor thin last time, he just needs one other state, and there were several within 2% last time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT