ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s Reelection May Be at Risk

The fact that we are staring down the barrel of another Trump vs Biden contest makes me want to set myself on fire.

IMG-3198.jpg

Keep this in mind. I think it's a waste of tax payers money with all the impeachment crap since 2018.

But at least they are trying to find and get evidence this time. Instead of just rushing to impeachment.

It sounds like they are rushing towards impeachment without much evidence.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Huh? They've been investigating for at least 6 months now. They do have evidence with Hunter. It's just linking it to Joe that is the problem. That, I will agree with, isn't much on the evidence scale.

Huh? They've been investigating for at least 6 months now. They do have evidence with Hunter. It's just linking it to Joe that is the problem. That, I will agree with, isn't much on the evidence scale.
You reside in opposite land.

When did the Republicans try and enter YOUR bedroom?
When did Republicans actually try to “ban” books?
See this is why I consider you such a back bencher. You’re so full of shit I can smell you over here in Duuuvvvalll.
If Republicans still had their way, gay marriage wouldn’t be a thing. How you treat your own body would be done via government fiat, as if it isn’t in some states already. Hell, look at the current Speaker and his comments on homosexuality. So fvck off old hag and stay in the armpit of Florida.

You reside in opposite land.
Funny, it's really hard for people to understand Independents. They feel I have to pick a side. Dems and Reps wonder why the largest voting demographic floats back and forth with their voting. Dems, you have the largest hill to climb. You guys have really pushed us away. We either comply with the way you think, or we get labeled something we're not. In my original post I stated that I am sick of the impeachments and want our government to start working for "We" the American people. My second post stated nothing one sided at all. But since I didn't jack you off with your post, you say something as stupid as, "You reside in opposite land."

Funny, it's really hard for people to understand Independents. They feel I have to pick a side. Dems and Reps wonder why the largest voting demographic floats back and forth with their voting. Dems, you have the largest hill to climb. You guys have really pushed us away. We either comply with the way you think, or we get labeled something we're not. In my original post I stated that I am sick of the impeachments and want our government to start working for "We" the American people. My second post stated nothing one sided at all. But since I didn't jack you off with your post, you say something as stupid as, "You reside in opposite land."
Yes you do. The rambling stack of words aside.

Yes you do. The rambling stack of words aside.
Wow, what Insite.

So, you didn't like what I said. Move on. But you can't. The question is why? Because you're brain washed. You come on here to get your two seconds of fame. Just like Newsom last night in the debate. Deflect and point the finger. Don't have ideas, no vision and endless name calling. The right might not be less educated, but the left "so called smart people" are absolute retards.

Of course, they decided Joe was guilty, they just can't figure out of what.
Evidence of Hunter for what? that he's failed upwards throughout his life? that he traded on his dad's name at times?

Please explain what illegal activity Hunter's involved with that they've found evidence of.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT