ADVERTISEMENT

Biden double?

You think it’s possible that the democrats are using a Biden double?

Did you watch the video?

The former Cia head of disguise says it's entirely possible and there are pictures that look like Biden is wearing a mask and talking completely different than he did earlier in the day.

Who's a bigger fool, me for questioning it or you for believing everything you're told?

I know it's you

Did you watch the video?

The former Cia head of disguise says it's entirely possible and there are pictures that look like Biden is wearing a mask and talking completely different than he did earlier in the day.

Who's a bigger fool, me for questioning it or you for believing everything you're told?

I know it's you

I can’t even begin to count the number of federal crimes this would entail, plus requiring the continuing silence of dozens of people.

You really need to think it through a bit more.

The fact that you find this possible is a hit to your already shaky reputation. That you don't seem to grasp that, makes you a nutcase.
You are stuck anout 50 years in the past if you dont think its possible. , It's time you join the real world are realize what technology is capable of.

We have ai that can create images and sound that match celebrities perfectly but you don't think the us gov can put a mask on someone that looks convincing?

I can’t even begin to count the number of federal crimes this would entail, plus requiring the continuing silence of dozens of people.

You really need to think it through a bit more.
That's why I don't trust the biden dems. They are corrupt globalist who will do anything to win.

• Haha
Reactions: franklinman
MV5BOGVlM2I0NDUtYjQ4ZC00NTJjLTkzZGUtZGM5NGZjZDQwOWZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Did you watch the video?

I know it's you
Who is the current CIA head of disguise?

Did you watch the video?

I know it's you

The paste eaters on my facebook friends list always identify themselves with something to the effect of "do you believe everything you're told?". They use that phrase to justify any crazy theory they have.

"Right right... so Hillary isn't injecting us with nano chips in cooperation with Bill Gates and The Cabal to mind control humanity; you just believe everything you're told, don't you?". Meanwhile, they readily accept some of the crazier conspiracy theories you've ever heard because the theories confirm or support some belief they have. Somebody could tell them today that democrats are working with aliens to convert all republicans into green energy to power EVs and they would believe it. If anybody questioned them, they would retort with the "Well you just believe everything you're told now, don't ya?".

They also somehow think that every conspiracy theory they've parroted lately has been proven true.

Last edited:
Reactions: pocha444444
Does Biden have a double? LOLOL. If that was true, the double is doing a really, really bad job.

I was going to say this. Every time Biden makes a public appearance or gives a speech/interview a new thread appears on the board questioning his senility. For f*cks sake there was a thread last week where people were convinced Biden crapped his pants on stage, now @Hawk_82 want us to think there's a Biden body double making all of the appearances for him?

Do I think they've used a Biden double? No bc if they did why would they use one that can barely read a teleprompter or function like a normal healthy person?

But those suggesting the idea of our government doing something like this is not possible are really really naive.

You are stuck anout 50 years in the past if you dont think its possible. , It's time you join the real world are realize what technology is capable of.

We have ai that can create images and sound that match celebrities perfectly but you don't think the us gov can put a mask on someone that looks convincing?
You know the technologies they show in Mission Impossible and Star Trek aren't real, right?

MAGA “Biden has pudding for brains. Anybody who watches him speak or sees him at appearances can see it. He clearly has dementia and has no idea where or who he is”

ALSO MAGA “ Biden has a double that makes his appearances and speeches because he is functioning so normally”.

Do you think Biden has a double doing appearances for him? Do you think his double is doing speeches for him?
Good lord, ANOTHER conspiracy theory???

Could it be Obama under the mask? Doing all of Biden's press conferences now, just like he runs the country from the bottom of the White House basement???

You know it's possible. Don't be so gullible to think it couldn't happen.

Reactions: dgordo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT