ADVERTISEMENT

Biden double?

The guy believes shit he sees on the Gateway Pundit and Zero Hedge. He’s who they target with those sites. The most gullible of the gullible that actually believe they’re smarter than everyone else because they believe shit nobody else believes.
I think you wpuld do well to add more to that list including cnn fox, cbs and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
We just move from one conspiracy to another. The world must be pretty terrifying when you see a conspiracy behind everything.

Shadow organizations running the world, deep state is after you, mind control nano machines, pizza gate, blood drinking pedo dems etc...

We just move from one conspiracy to another. The world must be pretty terrifying when you see a conspiracy behind everything.

Shadow organizations running the world, deep state is after you, mind control nano machines, pizza gate, blood drinking pedo dems etc...
Meanwhile it was just exposed 400,000 of the first time donationers, account for over 20m, are entirely false and.link back to a foreign man.

Sure do wish these conspiracy theories would quit coming true.

Do you think Biden has a double doing appearances for him? Do you think his double is doing speeches for him?
So we're living in Mission Impossible, but possible world now?

mission-impossible-raw.gif

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Meanwhile it was just exposed 400,000 of the first time donationers, account for over 20m, are entirely false and.link back to a foreign man.

Do you have a list of the conspiracy theories that came true? I frequently hear people talk about this and am curious. 5g activating the nano chips, blood drinkers, which ones came true?

They engage in misinformation and hacking campaigns. Do you view that as a conspiracy?
Why is it with the Dems that Russian stuff is always a big deal in terms of hacking and spreading misinformation, but Chinese balloons that are allowed to fly over military bases and Chinese nationals (and terrorist listers) flooding over our Mexican border is “no big deal”? There’s a real disconnect there that is incredibly stupid.

Hey everyone, Whiskey says something so it must be true!

We don’t talk about mental health enough in America.
I would love to know generally where these posters live.

My guess is rural Iowa, out on a country road. Life is closer to the 1950s than 2024. They don’t travel much, and a lot of the outside world is foreign to them. Urban areas are terrifying. They probably have to psych themselves up to go into the city every month or so, and then get back and regale their friends with how FOXNews is right on because “I saw two homeless guys and you wouldn’t believe all the Mexicans I saw.”

The world is changing and they seek alternative explanations for things they don’t understand. Like ancient people used to freak out over eclipses.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT