ADVERTISEMENT

Biden. Finally, the truth.

Dec 31, 2014

Parkinson’s Doctor Tells NBC Biden Has ‘Classic Features’ of Disease: ‘I Could Have Diagnosed Him From Across the Mall’​

Dr. Tom Pitts, a board-certified neurologist, told NBC News on Monday that President Joe Biden is displaying symptoms of Parkinson’s despite having never been in the “same room” as the man.

This administration has attempted to conceal this from the American people.

When certain sources reported on the incidents, others attempted to discredit and/or gaslight those sources.

Meanwhile, major news outlets opted to not cover/report on the incidents, which makes the current non stop coverage all the more preplexing.

It took a debate on a national stage where it couldn't be hidden or concealed for many Americans to see and hear what other people already knew.

Parkinson’s Doctor Tells NBC Biden Has ‘Classic Features’ of Disease: ‘I Could Have Diagnosed Him From Across the Mall’​

Dr. Tom Pitts, a board-certified neurologist, told NBC News on Monday that President Joe Biden is displaying symptoms of Parkinson’s despite having never been in the “same room” as the man.
Is constant, non-stop lying also a symptom?

Trump was rightfully made fun of for bragging about passing a cognitive test.

Joe won't take one.
He did that 4 years ago as well because he knew what anyone with a brain knew; jo was fried then and making him president would give god knows who free reign to **** up the country exactly as they have done. He also wanted a blood test, because he knew they were juicing him pre-debate to mask it. Four years ago........four years ago........

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Nothing.

MAGAs don't care about Trump's 100 issues (or crimes) and Dems don't care about Biden's cognitive decline, Alzheimer's, dementia, etc. "Hims got himself a staff to do all that there politicking!"
It has more to do with him not promising to just shit all over the constitution and end representative Democracy in the US, but yeah, we'll go with that too.

It has more to do with him not promising to just shit all over the constitution and end representative Democracy in the US, but yeah, we'll go with that too.
Because demanding he step down certainly wouldn't be on the table. The bar isn't just "stop Trump".

This 👇is better than Trump and the Dems are completely okay with it (Except for TC OX, he's Twisted Sister-type pissed):

OvalOffice-1.jpg

But it is NOT what is good for our country. Why are you not angry? If Americans ever needed to protest, it's now. 9/11 was our last unifying event, this election should be the one thing that brings both parties together, 258 million Americans pissed off demanding better.

Nothing will happen, though. Everyone will walk like emotionless sheep into the polling station and mark blue or red and drive home completely unphased.

8wh794.jpg

Last edited:
Classic "but Trump!" Classic TDS! 🤡
It amazes me how often Trump fans throw out the TDS “insult” while spending an inordinate amount of time railing on Biden.

It’s as if people in the MAGA crowd have literally zero self awareness.

Btw, TDS actually stands for Trump Dick Suckers, which, rest assured, you are still a prominent member of that distinguished club.

Please pass along my regards to your dear mother the next time you come up out of the basement. Carry on TDS warrior. Carry on. 🤡

I've never met Trump, but I'm very confident he's a narcist. Would you agree or disagree?
Disagree in part. After a real narcissist being exposed in our family life, I now know that most people who throw that word around don't understand it.

That said, the narcissist in our lives is a covert narcissist, able to convince most of the world they're a wonderful person, all the while abusing their own kids and being incredibly vindictive toward those who know the truth (her targets).

Trump would be more of an overt Narcissist, where it's all just out there for everyone to see. I know less about that, because that's not what we've had to learn about.

Just because it's fun to say Trump's a narcissist doesn't really mean he is.

It amazes me how often Trump fans throw out the TDS “insult” while spending an inordinate amount of time railing on Biden.

It’s as if people in the MAGA crowd have literally zero self awareness.

Btw, TDS actually stands for Trump Dick Suckers, which, rest assured, you are still a prominent member of that distinguished club.

Please pass along my regards to your dear mother the next time you come up out of the basement. Carry on TDS warrior. Carry on. 🤡
Speaking of "self-awareness," you were so aware, you voted for a ****ing un-watered houseplant. We get that that must be terribly embarrassing, but bitching about Trump and people not stupid enough to vote for the Houseplant in Chief, doesn't make you look like any less of a stupid sap for doing so!

Speaking of "self-awareness," you were so aware, you voted for a ****ing un-watered houseplant. We get that that must be terribly embarrassing, but bitching about Trump and people not stupid enough to vote for the Houseplant in Chief, doesn't make you look like any less of a stupid sap for doing so!
Actually, if given the same choice again, I would still vote for the vegetable in chief.

Sure.

And Trump wants his old job back which warrants equal scrutiny.

Parroting “TDS” when someone mentions Trump is a worse alternative to Biden is stupid and demonstrates a complete lack of self awareness.
I just think when discussing issues with one and bringing up the other as your argument people are avoiding whatever issue is under discussion.

It's an easy and lazy diversion in a lot of these discussions.

Just because it's fun to say Trump's a narcissist doesn't really mean he is.
“Narcissistic personality disorder involves a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behavior, a lack of empathy and consideration for other people, and an excessive need for admiration. Others often describe people with NPD as cocky, manipulative, selfish, patronizing, and demanding. This way of thinking and behaving surfaces in every area of the narcissist’s life: from work and friendships to family and love relationships.

People with narcissistic personality disorder are extremely resistant to changing their behavior, even when it’s causing them problems. Their tendency is to turn the blame on to others. What’s more, they are extremely sensitive and react badly to even the slightest criticisms, disagreements, or perceived slights, which they view as personal attacks.”

Which of those traits of narcissistic personality disorder do not apply to Trump?

I just think when discussing issues with one and bringing up the other as your argument people are avoiding whatever issue is under discussion.

It's an easy and lazy diversion in a lot of these discussions.
I agree with all of that.

Reducing it to “TDS” is still stupid and lacks self awareness on the part of the accuser.

Do you agree with that?

I did vote for the "house plant" and I will again.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT