ADVERTISEMENT

Biden-Harris Administration accidentally sent $239 Million to the Taliban since 2021

No...I'm saying the "news source" mentioned is a farce with no credibility.

You are deflecting.
Who is addressing the issue, deflector?

The guy who wants to talk about anything but the administration’s desire to send billions to Afghanistan without complying with Inspector General oversight happens to be you.

You’ve been provided another source.

Quit deflecting.

Reactions: TornadoHawk93

The guy who wants to talk about anything but the administration’s desire to send billions to Afghanistan without complying with Inspector General oversight happens to be you.

Quit deflecting.
Noted. But that's not what I responded to.

Afghanistan was a complete cluster$&@#.

I agree the withdrawal and followup was messed up.

Quit deflecting.
This is supposed to be a breaking story. It is not. It's ok to admit that this is being recycled because Rs have little else to use against Harris.

This is supposed to be a breaking story. It is not. It's ok to admit that this is being recycled because Rs have little else to use against Harris.
So if you bring up a malfeasance by Trump that is still ongoing and costing the taxpayers billions, you’ll shut up when I says it’s ’recycled’?

LOL

Reactions: TornadoHawk93
LOL

How do you argue billions shoveled to Afghanistan since we fled in 2021 aren't making somebody's 'life better'?

Are there any aid agencies that you're personally putting on your credit card, and then only paying the finance charges for the rest of your life?

That's the equivalent move here by Uncle Sam.
If all this is fact it’s one of those things that really pisses off the fiscal conservative in me. I HATE it when administrations, going back to Reagan, waste billions when I have to hear the BS that we can’t have socialized healthcare for all Americans. We can’t have nice things because taxpayers get screwed due to laziness and stupidity.

If all this is fact it’s one of those things that really pisses off the fiscal conservative in me. I HATE it when administrations, going back to Reagan, waste billions when I have to hear the BS that we can’t have socialized healthcare for all Americans. We can’t have nice things because taxpayers get screwed due to laziness and stupidity.
Why do you assume it’s laziness and stupidity instead of corruption when they’re deliberately avoiding cooperation with oversight?

Didn't you excuse biden leaving billions in military weapons and equipment to the taliban in in failed Afghanistan draw down? I'd be surprised if you cared about this period with that in mind, regardless of how much evidence is laid out in front of you.
Hey look that proven false talking point. Not surprised you buy it. Its all you do

Why do you assume it’s laziness and stupidity instead of corruption when they’re deliberately avoiding cooperation with oversight?
Why do you assume it’s not? Oh for sure there’s been corruption. Look at arrests and indictments by presidential administration over the last 50 years to see there’s corruption. Look REALLY hard at that and ask yourself why over 90% of it was in Republican administrations. I was trying to throw you a bone but you went another way.

Or we have homeless veterans, homeless in general, hungry kids...

Reactions: Scruddy
100 percent and guess what? Republicans don’t want to take care of them either. Watch their votes.
No doubt. There's a lot of money we could use on legit social issues... but we are too busy arguing over what is a woman or reparations or whatever else can divide us

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT