ADVERTISEMENT

Biden has COVID-19 again

For the millionth time, Jabs don’t stop getting covid but severely limits the symptoms.
For the billionth time, the jabs were promoted as being >95% effective at PREVENTING covid. It was only after this was revealed to be a complete fabrication was the narrative changed to ‘nobody ever said you wouldn’t get covid if you get the shot’.

Medical fraud.

Some family got it recently, and it was pretty rough on them- much like first variant.

Joe hopefully makes a speedy recovery
My wife and one of my girls got it 2 weeks ago. It is circulating. I didn't get it I assume because I have some immunity. They didn't get particularly sick.
Biden could be in legit trouble though given his age and decline in his mobility and don't think he has much reserve.

If Old Joe had spent more time at his desk in the White House rather than galivanting around Rehoboth maybe he wouldn't have gotten sick. Goddamn Delawareans.

No Covid, only reporting Covid to save face and drop out of the race.
aaf38de5cbad82533d739e00545de04ade1625b135b590bac0a8945c10392ada.jpg

Bouts with a virus at that age can definitely take a permanent toll.
Yup, my grandpa had it at 88, then immediately got pneumonia after. Once he recovered from that, mentally he was gone. He had symptoms of dementia before it happened but after being sick it completely took over. Despite the symptoms, he was still decently sharp mentally but there were times that he would just be lost. After covid, he was just constantly lost. It was sad to watch.

We ended up losing him about 2 months ago.

If Old Joe had spent more time at his desk in the White House rather than galivanting around Rehoboth maybe he wouldn't have gotten sick. Goddamn Delawareans.

It's not a real place. There a handful of PO Boxes somewhere to handle all of the mail for the out of state corporations.

I don’t get the big deal about this. Everyone has had Covid multiple times. Why is this such “pivotal time” for a 3 day break?

(this is someone who wants a different democratic candidate btw. Media is so fugging dramatic)

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Yup, my grandpa had it at 88, then immediately got pneumonia after. Once he recovered from that, mentally he was gone. He had symptoms of dementia before it happened but after being sick it completely took over. Despite the symptoms, he was still decently sharp mentally but there were times that he would just be lost. After covid, he was just constantly lost. It was sad to watch.

We ended up losing him about 2 months ago.
My grandma had Alzheimer’s. I don’t wish dementia on anyone.

I don’t get the big deal about this. Everyone has had Covid multiple times. Why is this such “pivotal time” for a 3 day break?

(this is someone who wants a different democratic candidate btw. Media is so fugging dramatic)
Bc his immune system is like 3 bandaids.

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT