ADVERTISEMENT

Biden has COVID-19 again

Have they considered letting him board early for a southwest flight? He should be better by the time he needs to get off the plane

At some point Joe needs to think of himself and his family. Why keep putting yourself thru the stress? Maybe he'll recover, but I can't believe he won't be weakened...even if a little bit. And a little bit is actually a lot when you are 81.
Joe does need to think of himself and his family to the extent he’s still able to, but frankly his family needs to think of him too.

Reactions: DogBoyRy and 83Hawk
And you're fine right? If you didn't know it was "covid" you'd have never given it another thought and treated it like the other 100 times you've been sick in your life.
For me it sucked for 3 days and then I had to isolate and work from home 4 more days. Then 10 days of full masking at work and at the grocery store and getting gas, etc. Had to cancel several outings. It’s a very long process and in an abundance of caution, I am still masking in public. I do sometimes pull it below my chin in my vehicle.

I don’t get the big deal about this. Everyone has had Covid multiple times. Why is this such “pivotal time” for a 3 day break?

(this is someone who wants a different democratic candidate btw. Media is so fugging dramatic)
We have?!? According to Joes Place I should have long covid, myocarditis and autism by now, then. :eek:

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Joe does need to think of himself and his family to the extent he’s still able to, but frankly his family needs to think of him too.

You dumb Fs nominated Trump (again) and are giving advice to the Dems. LOF'ingL!

The Stockholm Syndrome these people suffer is truly amazing. JFC

Reactions: BelemNole
Joe’s family depends on selling access.

What do you think dropping out of the race would do to Hunter’s art career? Seriously, he’d go from selling them for 300k a pop to not selling another work. Facts.

Joe’s family depends on selling access.

What do you think dropping out of the race would do to Hunter’s art career? Seriously, he’d go from selling them for 300k a pop to not selling another work. Facts.
Now do Trump’s kids. I’m sure Jared is ready for another $2B from a foreign country.

Reactions: BelemNole
Who’s hoping Biden dies?

An early post in the thread mentioned Biden dying, something about smothering him with a pillow.
The post was crass, similar to the ones on Saturday about how It was unfortunate the shooter missed Trump. The poster or a mod deleted it prior to people asking 54545 who was talking about killing Biden.

Bull Bullshit GIF by Travis

He doesn't have it. It's just an excuse for him to bow out of the race quickly. What a disaster for the dems. They should never have allowed Biden to run.

And you're fine right? If you didn't know it was "covid" you'd have never given it another thought and treated it like the other 100 times you've been sick in your life.
I still have a cough a month after I got it and am still tired. No flu I ever had kicked my ass as hard or for as long. If I didn’t know it was Covid I would have seen my doctor.

I had my second bout 3 weeks ago. Was not as bad as my first bout or as bad as I felt after my booster.

I have only had the initial 2 Pfizer and 1 booster.

Obviously each person is different.
There are several strains going around. The one I got appears to be the nastier one.

Man it pisses me off our own President won't stay up to date on his vaccines and boosters and protect himself.
He needs to be smarter. Democracy is on the ballot, sorry unity is on the ballot, wait which is it again? Anyway......
It's democracy, where COVID vaccines are to be mandated or your employer should fire you.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT