ADVERTISEMENT

Biden has COVID-19 again

lol, we had it last month and it kicked our ass as much as the first run thru. The variant running around now sucks ass.
I got it last month and it was an awful Sunday through Tuesday. Wednesday was much better. My wife did not appear to get it. The only way I knew I had it before was from a blood donation test and had no symptoms that time nor did my wife. Of course she teaches middle school (yep, lots of CRT, DEI, grooming, and hiding which kids are gay from parents) so must be immune. She has never had it that we know of.

Last edited:
Pet peeves-"millions voted for Joe in primaries".
1) They did not know of Biden's cognitive decline and
2) For all practical purposes it was a closed primary where you could only vote for Biden!

Reactions: KFsdisciple

Joe Biden heard some very hard words today from Jeffrey Katzenberg about his reelection chances.

The longtime Democratic donor and fundraiser spoke with Biden today in Las Vegas before the announcement that Biden had Covid again, we can confirm.

In a small meeting with a handful of senior advisors, Katzenberg laid out to the 81-year-old President how donors are drying up due to ongoing concerns about his age. Due to the president’s proximity to LA today, the campaign co-chair bopped over to Last Vegas to meeting face-to-face with Biden. The exec supposedly told Biden that the road ahead to another term could be very difficult, sources tell us.

“Covid” lol

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day

Joe Biden heard some very hard words today from Jeffrey Katzenberg about his reelection chances.

The longtime Democratic donor and fundraiser spoke with Biden today in Las Vegas before the announcement that Biden had Covid again, we can confirm.

In a small meeting with a handful of senior advisors, Katzenberg laid out to the 81-year-old President how donors are drying up due to ongoing concerns about his age. Due to the president’s proximity to LA today, the campaign co-chair bopped over to Last Vegas to meeting face-to-face with Biden. The exec supposedly told Biden that the road ahead to another term could be very difficult, sources tell us.

“Covid” lol
Did they ALL get covid?

“Covid” lol
joVID! lol

“Covid” lol
Garbage........these people are all phucking garbage as are those who vote for them and make excuses and front for them!!

And you're fine right? If you didn't know it was "covid" you'd have never given it another thought and treated it like the other 100 times you've been sick in your life.
Actually all he knows is he was sick. The ‘test’ does not specifically isolate covid. Which has been true all along.

lol, we had it last month and it kicked our ass as much as the first run thru. The variant running around now sucks ass.
I had my second bout 3 weeks ago. Was not as bad as my first bout or as bad as I felt after my booster.

I have only had the initial 2 Pfizer and 1 booster.

Obviously each person is different.

Man it pisses me off our own President won't stay up to date on his vaccines and boosters and protect himself.
He needs to be smarter. Democracy is on the ballot, sorry unity is on the ballot, wait which is it again? Anyway......
Protect himself? How selfish what about protecting me!

200.webp

This is his third bout with it.
I know folks who have had it three times and they did recover.
But none were 81 years of age and in a very stressful job. I hope he makes a good recovery.
And I hope Dr. Jill takes him home and lets him enjoy his remaining days in a happy and stress free environment.

Reactions: 83Hawk
I know folks who have had it three times and they did recover.
But none were 81 years of age and in a very stressful job. I hope he makes a good recovery.
And I hope Dr. Jill takes him home and lets him enjoy his remaining days in a happy and stress free environment.
At some point Joe needs to think of himself and his family. Why keep putting yourself thru the stress? Maybe he'll recover, but I can't believe he won't be weakened...even if a little bit. And a little bit is actually a lot when you are 81.

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT