ADVERTISEMENT

Biden in Italy!

Who in their right mind would want to keep working at that age? I sure as hell hope to be done working 20 years earlier. Goes for Grassley, Trump, Mitch, and Pelosi as well.
They have finally worked long enough for the money to be rolling in.

Back to the OP, it looks to me like he was going to talk to some of the soldiers, and they decided it was time for a photo. No big deal as far as I'm concerned. At least in this case.

Back to the OP, it looks to me like he was going to talk to some of the soldiers, and they decided it was time for a photo. No big deal as far as I'm concerned. At least in this case.
I agree. Op is making something out of nothing.

That said, just look at him putting his glasses on. He's barely able to function sometimes. It's ridiculous.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
I love watching MAGA clowns grasp at straws. MAGA clown says, "Biden caught wandering around and had to be pulled back by his handler." Reality says, "President Biden was talking to one of the Italian Airborne members."

Meanwhile your felon of a hero likely wouldn't even be there. He'd be too busy pouting in the corner about the other world leaders not showing him the respect he believes he deserves. That or he'd be off walking around somewhere with toilet paper under his shoe.

I love watching MAGA clowns grasp at straws. MAGA clown says, "Biden caught wandering around and had to be pulled back by his handler." Reality says, "President Biden was talking to one of the Italian Airborne members."

Meanwhile your felon of a hero likely wouldn't even be there. He'd be too busy pouting in the corner about the other world leaders not showing him the respect he believes he deserves. That or he'd be off walking around somewhere with toilet paper under his shoe.
To be fair the other guy would have talked to the soldier too. To tell him he thinks he's a sucker and loser.

I agree. Op is making something out of nothing.

That said, just look at him putting his glasses on. He's barely able to function sometimes. It's ridiculous.
8trllz.jpg

Biden is a vegetable, Trump being a dip shit has nothing to do with Joe.

I’m a MAGA clown? Trump is a turd

I just post content that I find funny when it comes to politicians. No need to get all worked up over some good comedy from our leader or potential leader for the next 4 years.

If i were king, I would outlaw the design, manufacture, marketing or use of cameras that do not have wide angle lenses. There is just way too much "curation" going on these days.

Reactions: Finance85

MAGAs suck.

Second video is something out of nothing as well.

You know the president doesn't know the set up before he gets there right? Secret service works out his transportation and security all in advance. So they would likely have to show him where is car is.
I don't think this is true. Former SS agents have said the POTUS is briefed just prior to landing on where he's to go when he exits, etc.

Reactions: goldmom
I don't think this is true. Former SS agents have said the POTUS is briefed just prior to landing on where he's to go when he exits, etc.
Given it was an international trip and he's 80 there was a good chance he slept through that briefing.

Shoot half the people on a plane sleep through the plane's safety briefing.

Address what he said instead of using the “Biden’s old.”, low hanging fruit. Trump’s old too. Rambles on about boat batteries vs. sharks. He’s also a felon. There’s not an equivalency between the 2.
That’s the point Tom. Trump being whatever he is has nothing to do with Joe being a vegetable. I know this is hard for people with TDS but Joe's cognitive ability has nothing to do with Trump.

I can't wait to hear about his great great uncle Giovanni who made handmade pizza doughs for 80 years before he was killed by ww2 Italian Resistance.

Dems in this thread I pose one question. If Joe Biden were to be woken up at lets say 2:30 AM with the news that Moscow sent a Nuke to NYC do you believe he would make a quick, decisive, and sound decision?
And I don't want to read the word Trump in your answer.

Dems in this thread I pose one question. If Joe Biden were to be woken up at lets say 2:30 AM with the news that Moscow sent a Nuke to NYC do you believe he would make a quick, decisive, and sound decision?
And I don't want to read the word Trump in your answer.
Probably change diapers first.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Probably another case of this:

President Biden, who at 81 is a couple of decades younger than many of the veterans he honored during Thursday’s D-Day commemoration in Normandy, nonetheless found his age and fitness in the spotlight as selectively edited clips of him circulated online to paint the picture of a physically and mentally challenged commander in chief.

Cut through the 2024 election noise. Get The Campaign Moment newsletter.

The 80th anniversary of D-Day quickly became the latest example of the fast spread of politically damaging manipulated videos, highlighting how the politics of misinformation and conspiracy theories do not stop at the water’s edge — and seem certain to continue through November.
In edited videos, Republican officials and allies of former president Donald Trump repeatedly tried to turn Biden’s Normandy visit into a highlight reel of senior moments and missteps, aimed at showing the president as infirm, addled or out of his depth. Trump, who turns 78 on Friday, has also repeatedly attacked Biden over his age and fitness, and regularly shares videos of the president looking frail.

ADVERTISING

But an examination of video feeds from the events in Normandy, France, makes clear that the selected clips had been edited to present a particularly damaging — and often misleading — picture.
icon-election.png

Follow Election 2024
Such deceptively edited videos — known as “cheap fakes” because they misrepresent events simply by manipulating video or audio, or by leaving out context — have become staples of Republican attacks against Biden. They are easier to make and disseminate than content generated by artificial intelligence and can quickly go viral, allowing Biden’s opponents to take innocuous moments and turn them into attacks on his mental acuity or physical fitness.
“Republicans have resorted to pathetically manipulating and distorting footage of President Biden because they can’t successfully attack his record of delivering results for the American people,” Mia Ehrenberg, a spokeswoman for Biden’s campaign, said in a statement.

Karoline Leavitt, a spokeswoman for Trump’s campaign, defended the videos without addressing the deceptive editing, saying they showed Biden was “too weak” to serve another presidential term.
“Leave it to the Washington Post to cast blame on Republicans for Joe Biden’s clear cognitive decline that was caught on video for the entire world to see,” she said in a statement.

Address what he said instead of using the “Biden’s old.”, low hanging fruit. Trump’s old too. Rambles on about boat batteries vs. sharks. He’s also a felon. There’s not an equivalency between the 2.
But there is equivance.
Neither one should be on the ballot.

Reactions: Finance85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT