ADVERTISEMENT

Biden prepares to take decisive action as Republican dithering leaves US borders unsafe.

Biden will push executive orders limiting asylum requests. Expect more executive actions until Republicans decide to stop their legislative malpractice.
https://apnews.com/article/biden-im...ylum-border-7cd0b0f28e298036ad1fc6b0c78961e1#
So much hypocrisy in this. First he undoes Trump executive actions and border crossings skyrocket for the last three years. Then Biden says he doesn’t have power to legally stop the crisis on his own. Now, six months before an election where the polls aren’t looking good, and he’s way under water on the border, he suddenly decides, by golly, I can issue executive actions.

Anyone who defends this BS is a fugging idiot and liar.

He forgave billions in loans that the feds can’t pay for so why did it take him so long to do something about the border?

Shark Tank Writing GIF

So we are back to Executive Orders are good.

They are if you support dictators and fascists.
Ok, as I recall certain folks bitched up a storm when Obama used them, then didn't mind when Trump did... then bitched that Biden took them off only to ask why they weren't being used on the border but not for other items. Pattern detected. I'd prefer that we get lobbyist $ out of Congress and have them make laws that actually are best for the people vs laws to cater to the $$$.

I
Nobody's buying Biden or the Dems' bullshit on their treatment of the border
OP and the core of the dem loyalists clearly are... as comical as that may be.
This is all part of the plan though... Open the border for 3+ years, import 10s of millions of people with God only knows backgrounds, then act tough on it in the months leading up to the election. Bau, rinse and repeat.

I wonder when somebody's going to clue him in on how inflated rent, housing, and necessities is going to give this election to a convict too

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT