ADVERTISEMENT

Biden should stay in DC and do two press conferences a week.

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Quit expending all that energy and tiring himself out with all that travel. Stay in DC. Rest. Be seen in between. Get sharp. Stand in front the press and take questions and get your goddamned pride back.

Or else you make everyone else correct about you.

That would be my advice to him if I was on his staff. No need for rallies. Everyone knows who you are.

Quit expending all that energy and tiring himself out with all that travel. Stay in DC. Rest. Be seen in between. Get sharp. Stand in front the press and take questions and get your goddamned pride back.

That would be my advice to him if I was on his staff. No need for rallies. Everyone knows who you are.
I disagree. There's surely a limit to how many dead foreign leaders he's talked to recently.

Biden does need to keep tabs on Harris, though. She might decide there needs to be a cabinet meeting, because, you know, cabinets need to meet to discuss things that cabinets meet about.

Yes, what we need are more politicians who don’t leave the Beltway. The last thing we need are our elected officials actually interacting with the public and seeing how the rest of the country lives.
If Old Man River can’t handle the job, he doesn’t deserve to have the job.

So then the media can start questioning why he never leaves DC and how that shows he's too frail to run again? No thanks.
It sounds like a classic rock and a hard place thing. But his staffers need to figure something out. Quickly.

This idea doesn't make much sense to me. Unless he has a reason to address the public going out there simply to prove that he can talk will just make things worse.
I think letting Trump word vomit and provide fodder for the media and keeping the focus on him is the way to go.

Keep most public appearances for Joe scripted...answer a couple questions...exit stage left. He's gonna flub up, but keep it to a minimum.

Make the election a referendum on Trump. Don't take the focus off him...he'll constantly provide ammunition.

That's the recipe for a W v Trump at this point.

It sounds like a classic rock and a hard place thing. But his staffers need to figure something out. Quickly.
Not imo. Trump has covered up Joe's problem pretty well with his letting Russia do whatever they want thing. And the Superbowl is all anyone is talking about today.

I think letting Trump word vomit and provide fodder for the media and keeping the focus on him is the way to go.

Keep most public appearances for Joe scripted...answer a couple questions...exit stage left. He's gonna flub up, but keep it to a minimum.

Make the election a referendum on Trump. Don't take the focus off him...he'll constantly provide ammunition.

I would minimize Joe's exposure as much as possible. Let his surrogates do the heavy lifting. Jill Biden calling Hurs attack on her dead son is particularly effective.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2

Don’t forget tweeting cool memes

Yes, what we need are more politicians who don’t leave the Beltway. The last thing we need are our elected officials actually interacting with the public and seeing how the rest of the country lives.
If Old Man River can’t handle the job, he doesn’t deserve to have the job.
Not every politician is the same. You need to react to circumstances. Not just pretend everything is fine and keep doing the same bad shit.

This idea doesn't make much sense to me. Unless he has a reason to address the public going out there simply to prove that he can talk will just make things worse.
He needs to fight. 79% of the country thinks he’s not mentally fit to be president anymore. He needs to do something different than the status quo that got him here.

Biden is definitely in OP's head, he's obsessed
I voted for him, idiot, and I want him to turn things around. I don’t want another Trump presidency. I’m offering up a way I think would help him change popular opinion of him.

By taking these measures it would only serve to confirm what everyone believes.

So then the media can start questioning why he never leaves DC and how that shows he's too frail to run again? No thanks.
That was my first though reading the OP.

A lot of the hand wringing about what Biden should do to appease people that arent likely going to vote for him in the first place.

The fact that these things are even thrown out there when you have donald trump talking about letting russia do whatever they want is bat s**t crazy.

You either are pro authoritarian or you are not. The gaslighting is being turned up between the meme posted on Joe Biden’s X, or him doing whatever the right leaning members of this forum suggest like this thread.

Reactions: h-hawk and BioHawk

A lot of the hand wringing about what Biden should do to appease people that arent likely going to vote for him in the first place.

The fact that these things are even thrown out there when you have donald trump talking about letting russia do whatever they want is bat s**t crazy.

You either are pro authoritarian or you are not. The gaslighting is being turned up between the meme posted on Joe Biden’s X, or him doing whatever the right leaning members of this forum suggest like this thread.
Wasn’t long ago when “we are being embarrassed in front of the world” was the rallying cry of every Dem on this board. Funny how that shit stops mattering when it’s a Dem doing the embarrassing.

Personally, I always want my president to do well. And I always want my president to be a fighter. And I know it would piss me off to have everyone think I’m a mashed potato and be surrounded by a staff who believes it as well. I’m talking about going down swinging. Trump has nothing to do with this.

I’ve said a thousand times…if he’s the nominee, he has my vote. I couldn’t be less enthusiastic about a Biden-Harris ticket. But it’s the choice we have and can’t risk Trump back in office.

But it’s crazy, if you read this board you’d think the guy was 60 and just ran a marathon and it’s all made up by FOX News. I really believe he is hemorrhaging voters. It’s way past blaming stuttering and some gaffes. These voters aren’t going to shift to Trump, they’ll just sit out.

I’m worried this orange **** is going to win again. I really hope I’m proven wrong here.

Wasn’t long ago when “we are being embarrassed in front of the world” was the rallying cry of every Dem on this board. Funny how that shit stops mattering when it’s a Dem doing the embarrassing.

Personally, I always want my president to do well. And I always want my president to be a fighter. And I know it would piss me off to have everyone think I’m a mashed potato and be surrounded by a staff who believes it as well. I’m talking about going down swinging. Trump has nothing to do with this.
Well, when the other guy is terrifying the ever living shit out of them it seems that being embarrassed by a forgotten name is pretty trivial. Trump is threatening their very existence.

A vote for Joe Biden is a vote for elder abuse.
That's just stupid.

A vote for Biden (against presumably Trump) is a vote for a man who is natually slipping in his 80's, but still far more coherant, more intelligent, and more civil than the alternative.

Get Haley the nomination, and lots of people like me will have a real choice to make.

Reactions: h-hawk

If the Dems had someone who isn't an octogenarian that acts like an octogenarian, who has a VP with approval ratings that are also in the tank, this wouldn't even be a contest.

The Maga base are a lost cause. They will follow the Dear Leader to hell and would probably still cheer him on after finding out that he runs the place.

Everyone else is just looking for someone who seems reasonable, competent, intelligent, and isn't on the verge of shitting their pants. Doesn't seem like a huge ask in a country of 300 million.

Last edited:
Joe Doesn't know where he is or what he is doing. He is an elderly man that is being used as a puppet, it's elder abuse, no matter how you want to justify how bad Trump is.
That's just stupid.

A vote for Biden (against presumably Trump) is a vote for a man who is natually slipping in his 80's, but still far more coherant, more intelligent, and more civil than the alternative.

Get Haley the nomination, and lots of people like me will have a real choice to make.

I’ve said a thousand times…if he’s the nominee, he has my vote. I couldn’t be less enthusiastic about a Biden-Harris ticket. But it’s the choice we have and can’t risk Trump back in office.

But it’s crazy, if you read this board you’d think the guy was 60 and just ran a marathon and it’s all made up by FOX News. I really believe he is hemorrhaging voters. It’s way past blaming stuttering and some gaffes. These voters aren’t going to shift to Trump, they’ll just sit out.

I’m worried this orange **** is going to win again. I really hope I’m proven wrong here.
I like how you’re willing to tell it like it is.

Well, when the other guy is terrifying the ever living shit out of them it seems that being embarrassed by a forgotten name is pretty trivial. Trump is threatening their very existence.
Don’t care. I’m voting for a person. Not a Weekend at Bernie’s puppet. He needs to show everything that’s not what he is.

If the Dems had someone who isn't an octogenarian that acts like an octogenarian, who has a VP with approval ratings that are also in the tank, this wouldn't even be a contest.

The Maga base are a lost cause. They will follow the Dear Leader to hell and would probably still cheer him on after finding out that he runs the place.

Everyone else is just looking for someone who seems reasonable, intelligent, and isn't on the verge if shitting their pants. Doesn't seem like a huge ask in a country of 300 million.
gotta love it. Giving a pass to the republicans for nominating the authoritarian and blaming it on the dems

You have an authoritarian that is infatuated with dictators, wants to be a dictator….but bidens old

gotta love it. Giving a pass to the republicans for nominating the authoritarian and blaming it on the dems

Yiu have an authoritarian that is infatuated with dictators, wants to be a dictator….but bidens old
I'm not giving a pass to anyone, particularly Republicans.

I'm not giving a pass to anyone, particularly Republicans.

Everyone else is just looking for someone who seems reasonable, competent, intelligent, and isn't on the verge of shitting their pants. Doesn't seem like a huge ask in a country of 300 million.

• Haha
Reactions: jonesy5960
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT