ADVERTISEMENT

Biden UP by 6 on Trump in new poll

She gets a lot of the Independent votes, but that 5 point lead slips when third party candidates are taken into account. Regardless, she is most definitely the GOP's best chance to win in November. It's too bad they sold their soul to Trump.
If needed I hope the Biden campaign highlights how much of a chickenshit she is.

Reactions: Torg
UP was a good movie featuring two old af guys fighting each other. One good. One bad. Think about that when it comes to this election.

Reactions: BrianNole777
I look at it as good news, but I just don't trust polls any more.

Agreed. Especially when it was so close in December according to the same graphic they used?

Regardless, Trump is going to go berserk. He'll have some rambling attack for a rebuttal shortly

Reactions: MitchLL
She gets a lot of the Independent votes, but that 5 point lead slips when third party candidates are taken into account. Regardless, she is most definitely the GOP's best chance to win in November. It's too bad they sold their soul to Trump.

This is the correct answer.

Haley is so much better than Trump. But we all know Donald would run as a 3rd party if Haley were to somehow win.

Hell yeah, I don't even need to bother voting then.
I don't think your vote matters in either Iowa or Illinois. Probably be some good movies in theaters. If you knock off work early (using the paid time they should be providing you to exercise your civic duty), maybe get matinee prices. Maybe get an Uber and a pouch of adult gummies.

Reactions: mattymoknows
“A lot of people are looking at polls. A lot of people. They come up to me — big guys — they come up to me and they say, “Sir, the polls can’t be right!” A lot of people are saying this. But the polls are fake news — okay. Total fake news like the Russia Russia Russia Hoax and the stolen election. Many people are saying this, that I can tell you.”

Trump will lose this election by double digits and Biden is going to get 325 EC Votes. The Republican Party had a golden opportunity to take down the most unpopular President in modern times and they are going to nominate the only person that can’t win. Truly remarkable.

Trump will lose this election by double digits and Biden is going to get 325 EC Votes. The Republican Party had a golden opportunity to take down the most unpopular President in modern times and they are going to nominate the only person that can’t win. Truly remarkable.
I think you mean it will be stolen by double digits. Stolen.

if this next election is Trump vs Biden?

Last election we saw a record. 82 million vs 72 million. 150+ million voters made their statements loud and clear. A record.

If it’s Trump vs Biden, given Roe and everything else. This next election might see another record. A landslide. Because of Roe. Because of 91 federal indictments.

It might be a landslide.

Last election we saw a record. 82 million vs 72 million. 150+ million voters made their statements loud and clear. A record.

If it’s Trump vs Biden, given Roe and everything else. This next election might see another record. A landslide. Because of Roe. Because of 91 federal indictments.

It might be a landslide.

It might be a landslide.
Popular votes yes but red states aren’t turning to a Democrat. Those voters can’t do it. The map should look like Reagan in 1984 but it won’t be remotely close to that. Biden MIGHT add NC. Maybe…and still lose Georgia. I have zero faith in the American electorate.

The base loves Trump. They have accepted his reality distortion as truth.

Trumps support will very slowly drain away until November.

He loses a few votes every time he rants.

If Biden can just stay alive he wins, easily IMO.

Trumps support will very slowly drain away until November.

He loses a few votes every time he rants.

If Biden can just stay alive he wins, easily IMO.
People don’t like Biden, but the closer we get to the election, the more people are going to remember what a miserable jackass Trump is and think “I can’t deal with another four years of this asshole.”

I won't say he can't win as this is just one national poll 10 months away from the election, but they certainly are nominating the person least likely to win.

I look at it as good news, but I just don't trust polls any more.

Why? Polls are quite accurate when taken as a group. Every Presidential election they are damn near spot on.

The problem with people is they will take one outlier (like this) taken on one particular day, and a year later hold it up as an example of polls being inaccurate.

It might be a landslide.

There are fewer highly motivated Trump supporters, and fewer highly motivated Biden supporters. I would be astonished if we set a record this time. Which is bad news for Biden, because the number of highly motivated MAGATS is still depressingly high.

And truly remarkable that Dems are going to rally around a geriatric to ensure this election is too close for comfort (for those of us who reject the insanity of Trump). No, I’m not “both-siding here” (as a Republican voter I acknowledge Biden on his worse brain-addled, incoherent rambling day is still a million times better than President Big Mac), but this is seriously the best America can do?

Yes, Biden seems like a decent guy and is capable of doing the job. But c’mon. 82. Yes, 82. Seriously?

With that said, by November, as Trump takes his insane rants and meltdowns to even more epic levels over the next ten months, this election better be a blowout win for Team Blue, or God help us all.

And truly remarkable that Dems are going to rally around a geriatric to ensure this election is too close for comfort (for those of us who reject the insanity of Trump). No, I’m not “both-siding here” (as a Republican voter I acknowledge Biden on his worse brain-addled, incoherent rambling day is still a million times better than President Big Mac), but this is seriously the best America can do?

Yes, Biden seems like a decent guy and is capable of doing the job. But c’mon. 82. Yes, 82. Seriously?

With that said, by November, as Trump takes his insane rants and meltdowns to even more epic levels over the next ten months, this election better be a blowout win for Team Blue, or God help us all.
What about Joe seems like a decent guy? Taking showers with his daughter? Sniffing kids? Challenging guys to a fight or a push up contest? Telling people if they don't vote him, they ain't black? Saying he didn't want his kids growing up in a jungle? Being a pro-choice catholic/black church member... Continues to say his son died in Iraq.. checked his watch multiple times as coffins of actual dead troops were being unloaded? Is it letting the kids play with the blonde hair on his legs in the pool?

Help me out here...

Of the 45 US Presidents prior to Biden, 32 won reelection, 10 did not and three chose not to run. That's a 76% win rate. Like it or not, Biden is the best chance to ensure that Trump will never serve in office again.

Why? Polls are quite accurate when taken as a group. Every Presidential election they are damn near spot on.

The problem with people is they will take one outlier (like this) taken on one particular day, and a year later hold it up as an example of polls being inaccurate.
This. The only caveat to the quinnipiac poll is that it is rv’s rather than lv’s. And it’s national, which doesn’t mean that much

What about Joe seems like a decent guy? Taking showers with his daughter? Sniffing kids? Challenging guys to a fight or a push up contest? Telling people if they don't vote him, they ain't black? Saying he didn't want his kids growing up in a jungle? Being a pro-choice catholic/black church member... Continues to say his son died in Iraq.. checked his watch multiple times as coffins of actual dead troops were being unloaded? Is it letting the kids play with the blonde hair on his legs in the pool?

Help me out here...
It seems as if you delivered all of the MAGA/Q talking points.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT