ADVERTISEMENT

Biden UP by 6 on Trump in new poll

This would be GLORIOUS to watch... if it wouldn't be so devastating to our country. Trump would incinerate everything.

That's the problem. I've always hoped for a 3rd party to come in and wreck these two corrupt parties and get rid of corrupt party over country politicians.

A Trump party (which is what it would have to be called, right?) would not do any of those things.

If needed I hope the Biden campaign highlights how much of a chickenshit she is.
As long as Biden avoided debate with her at ALL costs that strategy might work with help from the media. Won't matter though, he'll just be avoiding debate with trump instead.

I won't say he can't win as this is just one national poll 10 months away from the election, but they certainly are nominating the person least likely to win.

Honestly, parties usually do this, in nominating the more extreme elements that their "base" will support (and Independents might not).

That's how our political primaries are set up - appease your base for nominations, then run to the middle to get the moderates.

Reactions: Hoosierhawkeye
As long as Biden avoided debate with her at ALL costs that strategy might work with help from the media. Won't matter though, he'll just be avoiding debate with trump instead.
There really isn't any reason for Biden to debate Trump again - it won't be any different than the last time. I do think Haley would mop the floor with Trump if he would get on stage with her.

And truly remarkable that Dems are going to rally around a geriatric to ensure this election is too close for comfort (for those of us who reject the insanity of Trump). No, I’m not “both-siding here” (as a Republican voter I acknowledge Biden on his worse brain-addled, incoherent rambling day is still a million times better than President Big Mac), but this is seriously the best America can do?

Yes, Biden seems like a decent guy and is capable of doing the job. But c’mon. 82. Yes, 82. Seriously?

With that said, by November, as Trump takes his insane rants and meltdowns to even more epic levels over the next ten months, this election better be a blowout win for Team Blue, or God help us all.
I think Biden being president stemmed from the concern that ANY OTHER Democrat might not be able to beat Trump in 2020. I caucused for the first time and Biden had maybe 3 people in his section of the gym. He was, like I said before, my 19th choice of candidates, but I think he's been great despite his age. I truly think he's done a better job than Obama, especially with how divided the country is.

I think Biden being president stemmed from the concern that ANY OTHER Democrat might not be able to beat Trump in 2020. I caucused for the first time and Biden had maybe 3 people in his section of the gym. He was, like I said before, my 19th choice of candidates, but I think he's been great despite his age. I truly think he's done a better job than Obama, especially with how divided the country is.
I'm not sure he's done a better job than Obama, certainly as good of job. Both of them had to deal with serious issues when they took office and both had to deal with strong and irrational opposition from the other side. Although until recently, "Just delay and say NO to everything" was only a political strategy against Obama. Some Republicans actually did provide real participation in the infrastructure bill and COVID recovery bill.

Of the 45 US Presidents prior to Biden, 32 won reelection, 10 did not and three chose not to run. That's a 76% win rate. Like it or not, Biden is the best chance to ensure that Trump will never serve in office again.
That's the crazy thing about 2020 - had Trump not been his own worst enemy, he probably wins reelection despite everything else that happened.
That's the problem. I've always hoped for a 3rd party to come in and wreck these two corrupt parties and get rid of corrupt party over country politicians.

A Trump party (which is what it would have to be called, right?) would not do any of those things.
For all intents and purposes, the GOP is the Trump Party now.

Honestly, parties usually do this, in nominating the more extreme elements that their "base" will support (and Independents might not).

That's how our political primaries are set up - appease your base for nominations, then run to the middle to get the moderates.

We probably could use another system although I'm not sure which one. Letting party elites make the decision seems corrupt but primaries lead to extremists.

Reactions: HawkMD
That's the crazy thing about 2020 - had Trump not been his own worst enemy, he probably wins reelection despite everything else that happened.

For all intents and purposes, the GOP is the Trump Party now.
For the next year anyway.

After that they will “reset” which could be interesting but likely not. Probably another cycle of the religious nuts driving the boat and after that maybe.

Not much of what you post, anymore is true.

'Member that time you said to "let me know when Stanford weighs in" on Covid vaccines.
So I posted a couple Stanford studies for you.

You shut your yapper for an hour or two, then went straight back to the disinformation, again.
Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
The one time Stanford weighed in... congrats. And yeah... you finally brought some receipts for the lies and nonsense you mostly spew so I backed down.

• Angry
There really isn't any reason for Biden to debate Trump again - it won't be any different than the last time. I do think Haley would mop the floor with Trump if he would get on stage with her.
It’s important for Biden’s credibility as a capable candidate. They said Biden was senile in 2020. Then the debates happened and Trump accused him of using PEDs.

Of the 45 US Presidents prior to Biden, 32 won reelection, 10 did not and three chose not to run. That's a 76% win rate. Like it or not, Biden is the best chance to ensure that Trump will never serve in office again.
This is a very unique situation, though.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Biden can do the job. That’s not the issue.

The issue is anyone in their 80s can have sudden and serious health problems at the drop of a hat. To me, that matters.

Unfortunately, since Trump is going to win the Republican nomination, it’s a moot point. I’m voting Biden.

I think you mean it will be stolen by double digits. Stolen.

You mean 'stollen', right? :)

5ccfb0652500004d00b5fe45.jpeg

No. There are multiple studies from them, if you bother to Google

But you won't, because getting your "studies" from Youtube and Twitter is you level of intellectual capability.
The studies you have repeatedly claimed don't exist? A BIG fall is coming for the poison. I'm waiting to see the results of the grand jury in Florida on them... I'll be cooking your crow however you like, baked, fried... do you like it dry rubbed or tossed in a sauce?

• Angry
Nationwide polls mean little. The only polls that matter are in swing states.

Dems shouldn't get too giddy over these polls. Biden needs a big Dem turnout, or for Trump to get convicted of a felony and sentenced to prison by October.

Last edited:
Nationwide polls mean little. The only polls that matter are in swing states.

Dems should get too giddy over these polls. Biden needs a big Dem turnout, or for Trump to get convicted of a felony and sentenced to prison by October.
Good point... red states gonna go Trump... blue states gonna go Dem... Swing states are what to keep your eye on...this whole thing could tilt on less than 10,000 votes spread over a handful of states.

What is your deal? You say outlandish things, get called out for them not being true, admit they aren’t, then say more outlandish things.

He got fully PWNED on vaccines and Stanford. Backed off for a day or two out of shame, and then got fully re-programmed by his Youtube/Twitter buddies and stepped right back in with the nonsense.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT