ADVERTISEMENT

Biden UP by 6 on Trump in new poll

The studies you have repeatedly claimed don't exist?

LOLWUT?

The studies I LINKED for you, Cletus. When you ASKED for "Stanford et al" to "weigh in" and you'd be amenable to listening to those studies - because the ones from Univ of Arizona were "research nobodies" or something to that effect.

You asked for marquis research institution input, and I gave it to you.

Reactions: HawkMD
LOLWUT?

The studies I LINKED for you, Cletus. When you ASKED for "Stanford et al" to "weigh in" and you'd be amenable to listening to those studies - because the ones from Univ of Arizona were "research nobodies" or something to that effect.

You asked for marquis research institution input, and I gave it to you.
And I acknowledged it and moved on... I see you haven't.

• Angry
Wait, there are people that don’t have the serial liar KFDisciple on ignore? 😂

WTF is wrong with you?
how many kills do you have to have to be serial? I think I'm just a regular killer, though my lack of poisonous injections and mask wearing probably killed a few grandmas out there.

On a side note... you have to have a pretty sandy gash between your legs to put someone on ignore... Unless it's gameday ron...I support anyone who wants to ignore that guy though I don't do it.

• Angry
Biden can do the job. That’s not the issue.

The issue is anyone in their 80s can have sudden and serious health problems at the drop of a hat. To me, that matters.

Unfortunately, since Trump is going to win the Republican nomination, it’s a moot point. I’m voting Biden.
It matters but I'm not freaking out if Kamala has to be POTUS for a couple of years like others do.

On top of that I'm starting to wonder if we won't be entering a period in time where most presidents won't win re-election. The way our country is divided plus our low level of patience these days, it might be very difficult to win re-election in the future.
I’m not sure that’s a bad thing inasmuch as second terms tend to spin off corruption

It matters but I'm not freaking out if Kamala has to be POTUS for a couple of years like others do.

I'm not as bothered by the idea of her being president as I am the idea that it would make her the presumptive nominee for 2028.

I think the Dems should run Whitmer or Beshear. I like people who have proven they can win elections in swing states or red states. I'm not as fond of people who have only won in hard blue states. Granted Obama won from a hard blue state, but there are a lot of failures from hard blue states as well.

I'm not as bothered by the idea of her being president as I am the idea that it would make her the presumptive nominee for 2028.

I think the Dems should run Whitmer or Beshear. I like people who have proven they can win elections in swing states or red states. I'm not as fond of people who have only won in hard blue states. Granted Obama won from a hard blue state, but there are a lot of failures from hard blue states as well.
I agree with you.

Not to nitpick but Biden would have beaten Little Ron and Vivek in the General as well.

Haley could have given Sleepy Joe a run for his money had she stayed as a moderate, but her campaign has taken a hard right turn.

Nimrata’s polling would have fallen once the spotlight was on her and more people heard some of the racist nonsense that she has spewed recently.

Nimrata’s polling would have fallen once the spotlight was on her and more people heard some of the racist nonsense that she has spewed recently.

After Trump I don't think a few racially insensitive comments would sink her. Trump's whole campaign in 2016 was way worse than "America has never been a racist country".

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Real clear politics has trump currently winning all 7 swing states by a minimum of 3% lol

Wisconsin is 0.3% Trump
Penn is 0.3% Biden

Real Clear Politics average poll results Trump vs Biden battleground states. You are wrong.

Reactions: HawkMD and IANDFAN
Nah, he'd be claiming the nomination was rigged and he is the true nominee. The MAGAs will believe every word he says.

Trump tweet after the 2016 Iowa caucus:

‘Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified’.

He has claimed fraud from the start, at every level. He is a sociopath.

It might happen earlier this time. Plus this time he has a House that will actually run with the "let's all overrule an election" thing. But they will need to do that before the new House is seated.

This is why him losing is almost more frightening. Note there are state legislatures ready to do the same. It will be 10x more coordinated this time.

It's why you constantly come back to post whatever new disinformation vaccines shows up in your Inbox or Twitter feed. Like clockwork.
Just passing along stuff, up to the reader to determine the veracity of it. There used to be a time when debate and hypothesis were part of the scientific process... now it's just accept the narrative or it's misinformation

In what is shaping up to be a three-person contest between President Joe Biden, former President Donald Trump, and independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the question becomes: Which candidate can garner 34 percent of the popular vote or higher?

By becoming the standard-bearer for the Libertarian Party, Kennedy would be significantly more likely to get on state ballots, including key battleground states.

Democratic strategist Doug Gordon said, “Hijacking the Libertarian Party ballot line won’t change his odds of winning the presidency, which he has no chance at. But it does increase the odds he could play spoiler and hand the keys to the White House back to Trump.”

In what is shaping up to be a three-person contest between President Joe Biden, former President Donald Trump, and independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the question becomes: Which candidate can garner 34 percent of the popular vote or higher?

By becoming the standard-bearer for the Libertarian Party, Kennedy would be significantly more likely to get on state ballots, including key battleground states.

Democratic strategist Doug Gordon said, “Hijacking the Libertarian Party ballot line won’t change his odds of winning the presidency, which he has no chance at. But it does increase the odds he could play spoiler and hand the keys to the White House back to Trump.”
Rico, history tells us that what actual support there is for RFK is likely to melt away closer to the election - this pattern has been repeated time and again. So calling it a legit 3-person contest simply isn't likely at all. Even Perot in '92, topped out at 17 or 18% and didn't win a single state. I believe I've read that political historians think he more or less took votes equally from both Clinton and Bush Sr.

It's possible that RFK may play the role of spoiler in November, but we simply won't know until we're closer to the election and we have a clearer idea post primary season, how firm the support level for Trump/Biden will be. My guess is that the battle lines are pretty firmly drawn and I'm honestly skeptical there are that many votes to steal from either.

I expect Biden to win the popular vote; but I'm far from comfortable he wins reelection due to the electoral college.
This. The only state that went for Trump in 2020 that could possibly flip is North Carolina. IMO. Iowa, Ohio, Florida used to be toss ups. No more.

And truly remarkable that Dems are going to rally around a geriatric to ensure this election is too close for comfort (for those of us who reject the insanity of Trump). No, I’m not “both-siding here” (as a Republican voter I acknowledge Biden on his worse brain-addled, incoherent rambling day is still a million times better than President Big Mac), but this is seriously the best America can do?

Yes, Biden seems like a decent guy and is capable of doing the job. But c’mon. 82. Yes, 82. Seriously?

With that said, by November, as Trump takes his insane rants and meltdowns to even more epic levels over the next ten months, this election better be a blowout win for Team Blue, or God help us all.
Well said

Rico, history tells us that what actual support there is for RFK is likely to melt away closer to the election - this pattern has been repeated time and again. So calling it a legit 3-person contest simply isn't likely at all. Even Perot in '92, topped out at 17 or 18% and didn't win a single state. I believe I've read that political historians think he more or less took votes equally from both Clinton and Bush Sr.

It's possible that RFK may play the role of spoiler in November, but we simply won't know until we're closer to the election and we have a clearer idea post primary season, how firm the support level for Trump/Biden will be. My guess is that the battle lines are pretty firmly drawn and I'm honestly skeptical there are that many votes to steal from either.
History "had" shown us that a businessman who ran for President wouldn't win. Except in 2016 history was proven wrong.

Don't count RFK out come November and Biden will be one who suffers from it.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT