ADVERTISEMENT

*****BIG games this weekend*****

Minnesota offsides on the successful onside kick... Barely. I wonder if PJ will bring it up post game? Mike Perera Fox Big Noon expert says he wasn't offside.

Minnesota offsides on the successful onside kick... Barely. I wonder if PJ will bring it up post game? Mike Perera Fox Big Noon expert says he wasn't offside.
I dont know if this is in the rules that all body parts have to be onside on a kickoff but it looked like the player's forearm and helmet might have been over the line, especially if you allow for the angle of the where the camera was.

But is that offside or does the players foot need to be on or over the line.

Anyone know?

That's my stance..do not want newbies marching into BIG and winning it immediately.
Badgers are beating them up. We need Oregon to be welcomed to reality as well. All these teams need to learn what we have been trying to tell their fans…the Big Ten is a completely different monster.

USC looking like they're in for a rude awakening in the B1G.

Knowing little debbie struggled against poverty Purdue, especially on special teams, is a great sign for us.

Minnesota almost pulled it off, would've been great for us if they did. But if we spanked Minnesota, what could we do against Michigan?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT