ADVERTISEMENT

*****BIG games this weekend*****

Ummm... Duh? The point is, if we stuck with the run, we would've won. But we went to the pass and that's what caused us to lose. Literally every anaylist and commentator has said this about the game. You're starting to go off the rails here, so let's wrangle it back to the original argument: Was a downfield threat needed to beat the first four teams? Nope, because our run game destroyed Iowa State. We simply choked away the victory with bad redzone play calls. I'll leave you with this before you start waffling some more: think about what got us in the redzone to begin with. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't the pass.
You're literally too stupid to argue with.

So are 125 other teams. There's an upper echelon of teams, around 7 to maybe 10, who are leagues better than everyone else. It's one of the worst aspects of college football, unfortunately.
It's so hard to be a perennial top 20 program, and it's so much harder to be a perennial top 5, even top 10 team.

That's why teams that fire good coaches because they're trying to take the next step need to absolutely grand slam their hire.

I welcome it. I assume next year.
not me. this is me when I hit 10:30pm

tired_coffey2.png

• Haha
Reactions: Chishawk1425
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT