ADVERTISEMENT

*****BIG games this weekend*****

Badgers are beating them up. We need Oregon to be welcomed to reality as well. All these teams need to learn what we have been trying to tell their fans…the Big Ten is a completely different monster.
Badgers will blow it in the 2nd half. Fickell dicked the dog that last possession of 1st H. USC is moving the ball at will.

Maybe i missed the flyer

But TD celebrations are allowed now in college ? Seems like it’s really been excessive this year but maybe it’s been building over time and never noticed

Oh really? When did they fold the past 6 seasons with crap teams? I believe 2017 was the last beatdown.
I didnt say anything about beatdowns by Iowa the last 6 or so years, but Iowa has won all those games save 1 and I dont think nebby went bowling, maybe they played darts in december

USC does nothing but chuck it downfield. They really have no other strategy.

I didnt say anything about beatdowns by Iowa the last 6 or so years, but Iowa has won all those games save 1 and I dont think nebby went bowling, maybe they played darts in december
Point is....they didn't "fold" against Iowa even when they had nothing to play for, and now they have a better coach. All those games were decided by pretty much one or two plays.

Last edited:
Seems to be working pretty well in the 2nd half.
Yep, picking on the same guy again and again. If they meet a team with a good secondary and a good pass rush, they're screwed.

At least they "chuck it downfield". Wish we did once in awhile.
With a run game like ours, we didn't need one in our first 4 games. I expect that to change soon though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT