ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Thoughts, Anyone?

Ripcord280

HR All-State
Aug 30, 2016
don't know that much about bowls, but either 8-4 (no Indy), 9-4 (split & lose at Indy)or 10-3 (win both & lose at Indy) where do we go?

can't go to Music City, and would think Citrus would not want us 2 years out of three, no matter how well we would travel.

Gator in Jacksonville or Tampa, maybe, seem most likely. Or, how about that one out in Vegas around Christmas Day? who would be our likely opponents?

the suspense is killing me, as it always does this time of year. Some of you more erudite peole please enlighten the rest of us idiots.

Reactions: naturalbornhawk
Peach or Cotton....
James Franco Flirt GIF

my hope is that we play a team that had a competent offense.

I don’t want to see more of Big10 West football in a bowl game.

We know our offense will be crap, so how about we give our defense a real test for once.

Hope you guys face Tennessee
Or maybe you’ll get a chance to embarrass Mizzou

Last edited:
my hope is that we play a team that had a competent offense.

I don’t want to see more of Big10 West football in a bowl game.

We know our offense will be crap, so how about we give our defense a real test for once.
Penn State wasn’t a test?

It was a test and at least one team looked competent. It’s so tiring watching Iowa / Big10 West games where it’s always 0-0, 6-3, 7-6 going into the 4th Q
To each their own. I personally am not enamored with big offensive numbers when the defense is totally incompetent so I prefer to watch games with high level defense being played.

don't know that much about bowls, but either 8-4 (no Indy), 9-4 (split & lose at Indy)or 10-3 (win both & lose at Indy) where do we go?

can't go to Music City, and would think Citrus would not want us 2 years out of three, no matter how well we would travel.

Gator in Jacksonville or Tampa, maybe, seem most likely. Or, how about that one out in Vegas around Christmas Day? who would be our likely opponents?

the suspense is killing me, as it always does this time of year. Some of you more erudite peole please enlighten the rest of us idiots.
FYI, Citrus loves Iowa, and especially KF and staff. They would REALLY love an Iowa vs. LSU "rehash". As long as that possibility is out there, team-wise, the gang in Orlando has its collective fingers crossed.

Reactions: TCity Hawk
any bowl vs. Alabama. Proctor allows 3 QB sacks two of them are strip scoop and score. Stevens adds 3 FGs for 26 points, Iowa D with a late 4thQ INT to seal it 26-20.
10 safeties, plus a scoop-and-score TD with a missed 2-point PAT, Hawks win 26-20.

There, I FIFY!

Reactions: nu2u
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT