Brewer 4
Richards 3
Clark 2!

Retherford 1
Cimato 4
Pantaleo 5
Mayes 3
Sorensen 2

Has sueflohn for the 4th time in the Quarters.

IMAR 1
Miller 4
Palacio 5
Gantt 2
Nolf 3

Joe smith the 6, Quarterfinals with Nolf.
Coop 13 has Berger first round from Neb.

Dieringer 1
Lewis 4
B. Jordan 3
I. Jordan 2

Rhoads vs 13 Wilson of Stanford first round
Morelli vs 11 Staudenmeyer first round

Nickal 1
Ramos 4
Brunson 5
Butler 3
Realbuto 2

Chandler Rogers the 9 seed and Epperly the 8
Meyer the 13 vs Wolf of Lehigh first round

Dean 1
Zavatsky 5
Abounader 4
Brooks 2!
Avery 3

Brown the 10 and Dudley the 7 --- Brooks Quarterfinal matchup
Dechow Unseeded could have Dean first round after pigtail
Nolay Boyd the 8
Zillmer the 12

McIntosh 1
Burak 4 tough quarter matchup..
Hartmann 5
Cox 2
Pfarr 3 .. not sure how he got the 3 over Burak..

Gwiazdowski 1
Coon 5
Marsden 4
Snyder 2
Walz 3

Stoll 11 vs Cornwell of (GW?) first round.

Dean 1
Zavatsky 5
Abounader 4
Brooks 2!
Avery 3

Brown the 10 and Dudley the 7 --- Brooks Quarterfinal matchup
Dechow Unseeded could have Dean first round after pigtail
Nolay Boyd the 8
Zillmer the 12

BOOM!! Slammin Sammy!

Recap
Gilman 4
Clark 2
Sorensen 2
Cooper 13
Rhoads US
Meyer 13
Brooks 2
Burak 4
Stoll 11

Megaludis 3
Conaway 5
Gulibon US
Retherford 1
Nolf 3
Morelli US
Nickal 1
McCutcheon 16
McIntosh 1

Analysis from the top of my head:

Gilman: Beautiful draw. NaTo has more landmines
Clark: Even better draw right to the semifinals for another match with a guy who's out of his league.
Meyer: As good a shot at the quarters as you could ask for, Ramos is no unbeatable monster.
Brooks: Ridiculous 2 seed, as much as I love him. Bracket is insane in general, though.
Burak: How in the blue hell does Pfarr get seeded over him? Ridiculous.
Stoll: About what could be expected. If he heals up well, he could make the quarters.

Reactions: Gutt15 and Chuck C
Taylor could send Conaway to consis early being the 12 seed.
Gulibon could go to consis after Rd1
Morelli probably going to consis after Rd1
McCutcheon going to consis in Rd2 vs Dean (Or maybe Dechow if he pulls the upset)

Reactions: UndercoverHawk
I can't wait until Luther's interactive bracket is ready, I need to start plugging in some scenarios for Cooper/Meyer/Stoll to AA. And for PSU wrestlers to lose in the wrestlebacks.

Beautiful seed for Sammy Brooks.. tough weight class but if I remember he gets Dudley from Nebraska (name?) And he out performed him at big tens.
How the heck does burak get 4 and pfarr get 3. Have to take the good with the bad in brackets I suppose.
I don't hate the Gilman NATO matchup.
Was hoping Meyer be higher.
Hopefully Stoll heals and has some surprise sticks

Reactions: wasdt21
Also noted Brooks record was 24-4.. Why are they counting the Taylor loss in his record? Should only have 3 'official' losses, 1 apiece to Zillmer, Dudley, and Renda.

Beautiful seed for Sammy Brooks.. tough weight class but if I remember he gets Dudley from Nebraska (name?) And he out performed him at big tens.
How the heck does burak get 4 and pfarr get 3. Have to take the good with the bad in brackets I suppose.

184 is just insane. Sammy will have a tough 2nd round with Gravina who we all know. Then quarters the winner of brown and Dudley. Dudley beat Brown earlier in the year. If Sammy sticks to his game plan he should beat Dudley every time. After that, I think he'd meet Stauffer. I don't see Avery getting past both Miklus and Stauffer.

How is Meyer a 13??? I know he performed horribly at the conf tourney, but a 13............come on

Is Nate Brown @100%? If yes, he can beat Dudley. It's no gimme in the quarters either way.

The Burak draw sucks for you guys. Morgan had trouble with Hartmann last year - beat him and you get Morgan in the semis. Ouch.

Yeah, not horrible seeds, but I'm pissed about Burak. One loss all year, avenged it in the postseason, where it counts, and still gets screwed. Only way I can see is that Nate lost in regulation, where he won in OT. And Meyer's seed, thought he'd be a little higher, not a bad record

184 is just insane. Sammy will have a tough 2nd round with Gravina who we all know. Then quarters the winner of brown and Dudley. Dudley beat Brown earlier in the year. If Sammy sticks to his game plan he should beat Dudley every time. After that, I think he'd meet Stauffer. I don't see Avery getting past both Miklus and Stauffer.

184 is a cactus anyway you slice it

Reactions: UndercoverHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT