ADVERTISEMENT

Brown hurt?

hawkisoaker

HR MVP
Aug 5, 2011
How is no one talking about Browns injury? Didn’t play entire second half. He was slowly becoming a weapon in OFF, and is our only deep ball threat! I think he could become one of the best to play at Iowa, with his yac yard potential as a former rb. Any updates on his injury?

Without him we go from a 2% to 0% chance of beating MI.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
How is no one talking about Browns injury? Didn’t play entire second half. He was slowly becoming a weapon in OFF, and is our only deep ball threat! I think he could become one of the best to play at Iowa, with his yac yard potential as a former rb. Any updates on his injury?

Without him we go from a 2% to 0% chance of beating MI.
Several threads on him already. Expected to be a go.

Reactions: Tunadog
Definitely too much zip, but I think if he uses his hands instead of trying to let it drop over his shoulder he could have had it. Add it to the near misses for this year I suppose.
Definitely poor technique by Brown. If KF's philosophy is really to "review some film and clean some things up," this should be on the top of the list.

That said, I sure hope he is back and effective on Saturday.

Reactions: hawkandroll
Did he take a heater off the helmet from Deacon? The guy was riffling howitzer’s out there all day, left, right, high, and low. He needs to pull it back and dial it down a few notches by getting the ball to his receivers where they can use their hands to catch the ball instead of trying to use their bodies to absorb the bullets he tries to throw every freaking pass attempt. Ease it up Bud.

Did he take a heater off the helmet from Deacon? The guy was riffling howitzer’s out there all day, left, right, high, and low. He needs to pull it back and dial it down a few notches by getting the ball to his receivers where they can use their hands to catch the ball instead of trying to use their bodies to absorb the bullets he tries to throw every freaking pass attempt. Ease it up Bud.
Why is always the QB’s fault when our receivers drop passes that are definitely catchable? Probably the same reason it’s always the OC’s fault when players don’t execute on the field. Stupid people.

Why is always the QB’s fault when our receivers drop passes that are definitely catchable? Probably the same reason it’s always the OC’s fault when players don’t execute on the field. Stupid people.
Honestly I hear ya, but after watching it again, he just got his head turned and the ball was on him again high rate of speed… think hill was going to be under press also, so understandable on both ends, just one of those plays that should have been.

One throw that didn’t have a lot of zip was the pick. He floated that thing. But, all’s well that ends well.

The WRs have had enough time with Hill to know to get your head around and your hands ready. Most to these drops are good throws. Yes he throws with more zip on the ball than Spencer but my these guys need to catch the ball. The one ball he threw for a pick I’m not sure what was going on there. 2 receivers with 3 in coverage all at the same spot. Not a good choice to throw that ball.

I said in an earlier thread that he looked woozy after he got hit running down the sideline where he almost scored in the first half. The Nebraska Safety, Sanford, leads with the crown of his helmet on every tackle. He popped Brown with a helmet-to-helmet hit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT