ADVERTISEMENT

Browns at Bills

TheCainer

HR Legend
Sep 23, 2003
I see where the NFL is moving Sunday's game to Detroit due to a snow emergency forecast for Buffalo where they could get 4+feet of snow this weekend.

That would be an interesting game to watch. It would be like trying to figure out where moles are going next in your yard.

They're tunneling around us coach! Set the traps!

Reactions: joelbc1
Cleveland is struggling enough as it is….they get the Massage Master back next week, I think! Buffalo will probably kick the stuffing out of them where ever they play.
Two weeks from what I read. Week 13.

Week 13, which will be Cleveland’s 12th game.

How much did they give up for him?
Draft. Picks,,,but QB was not the Browns problem…and Watson is not the Browns fix.
C;Loveland is typically a poorly disciplined team…too many stupid penalties and alto theuy have plenty of individual defensive skill, they play piss poor ”team defense”…..Tjis team is minimally a 8-9 win team…and they will be lucky to win 6-7…and be looking for a new coach for next year…..

Cleveland is struggling enough as it is….they get the Massage Master back next week, I think! Buffalo will probably kick the stuffing out of them where ever they play.
Minnesota showed a blueprint for running the ball on Buffalo that I think Cleveland can duplicate. But…the Browns sure as hell don’t have a Justin Jefferson!

Minnesota showed a blueprint for running the ball on Buffalo that I think Cleveland can duplicate. But…the Browns sure as hell don’t have a Justin Jefferson!
I think the Browns officially "mailed it in"last week vs. Miami. Their rush defense is very mediocre the last few games....and their secondary play isn't very good either. They get behind early and they can't run the ball effectively and their passing game cant win them games. Cleveland can be a good team.....when they can run it but getting down by 10-14 points in the second quarter doesn't let them do that.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
OK, I take back what I said about thinking they were kinda soft for moving the game!

Yeah, the problem is not really the in-stadium conditions, as it is the transportation and logisitics. Just getting the personnel required to have a game could be difficult, there might be driving bans, etc. And unless you close the game to fans, you've got a potential humanitarian disaster if you get 20-30k lunatics trying to get to the game, getting stranded, etc.

I also imagine the potential that it's a very bad look if you have a massive number of emergency vehicles and plowing resources disproportionately directed toward clearing and facilitating a football game, when there's the possibility there will people around the region being trapped, without electricity, etc.

Yeah, the problem is not really the in-stadium conditions, as it is the transportation and logisitics. Just getting the personnel required to have a game could be difficult, there might be driving bans, etc. And unless you close the game to fans, you've got a potential humanitarian disaster if you get 20-30k lunatics trying to get to the game, getting stranded, etc.

I also imagine the potential that it's a very bad look if you have a massive number of emergency vehicles and plowing resources disproportionately directed toward clearing and facilitating a football game, when there's the possibility there will people around the region being trapped, without electricity, etc.
And if a player gets hurt how do you get them to a hospital?

And if a player gets hurt how do you get them to a hospital?

Absolutely. And that's nothing compared to tens of thousands of drunk off their ass #BillsMafia (and I say that with love). Whoever came out to that game would be self-selected for the dumbest, most reckless and poor judgement in the whole fanbase. Recipe for a disaster.

Reactions: hawkifann
Chicago weatherman just said they could get 90 inches. I’m assuming his math was off? That doesn’t seem possible.

Chicago weatherman just said they could get 90 inches. I’m assuming his math was off? That doesn’t seem possible.
Parts of that area got 7 feet of snow over a 4 day lake effect system in November of 2014.

I guess Akron was scheduled to play Buffalo in the MAC tomorrow in Buffalo. They have announced that game has been postponed and they are hoping they can play on Sunday now. Sheeeesh.

The Philly snow game was one of my favorites over the 30 years I've been a fan

I just saw on CBS that Orchard Park, where Buffalo’s stadium is located, has 66” of snow on the ground now with another 12” possible in the next 24 hours! Holy shit! That’s a lotta snow! I think they said, the most snow fall since 1966.

Just went to the NWS site for the Buffalo area. Orchard Park now has recorded SEVENTY SEVEN inches of snow from this storm so far.

Pretty sure the record snowfall for a YEAR in Cedar Rapids is 60 inches.

Reactions: The Tradition
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT