ADVERTISEMENT

By far the most annoying thing about this board….

Wwe Wrestling GIF by Neesin

The constant refreshing on this board is annoying AF. Halfway through a page and it refreshes and takes me back to the top. Or, even worse, in the middle of typing out this post and it refreshes. Drives me crazy.
It never does that to me thank goodness. That would drive me nuts. I have to scroll to the top and refresh it myself if I want it refreshed.

Reactions: thewop and goldmom
The constant refreshing on this board is annoying AF. Halfway through a page and it refreshes and takes me back to the top. Or, even worse, in the middle of typing out this post and it refreshes. Drives me crazy.
Mine has never done that. On phone or computer. Sorry about the computer AIDS.

Reactions: lucas80 and thewop
Mine has never done that. On phone or computer. Sorry about the computer AIDS.

It never does that to me thank goodness. That would drive me nuts. I have to scroll to the top and refresh it myself if I want it refreshed.

I think it is an iPad thing. Which, of course, is what I use 80% of the time when I am on this site. Don’t think it happens from work or the phone.

Reactions: Scott559
iPad and iPhone. I only post on my iPhone. The refresh thing and the pic/gif issue sucks.

Another issue is copying links to pics, gifs and news articles. Sometimes it won’t paste. Some of my best contributions to this board never happen as I just give up trying to paste a link.
This! More and more images are hosted using ridiculously long URLs that don't end in .jpg, .png, etc. and I just give up.

Reactions: artradley
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT