ADVERTISEMENT

Is Goldie the most hated poster on here?

Mar 11, 2020
I see alot of you taking shots at posters "ryan" is notorious, God forbid Northern ever be seen in public with his wife, chis/huey/Joe are annoying but I think most people just tune them out. Goldie, pisses people off. When she responds you dudes will go for the throat. I'm not here to defend her, she can defend herself, but she is under a few of your skins for sure.

I see alot of you taking shots at posters "ryan" is notorious, God forbid Northern ever be seen in public with his wife, chis/huey/Joe are annoying but I think most people just tune them out. Goldie, pisses people off. When she responds you dudes will go for the throat. I'm not here to defend her, she can defend herself, but she is under a few of your skins for sure.
She punches them in the poon.

The most hated posters on here are probably the people that most people ignore or don't respond to.
Apparently there is a poster that insults me regularly?

I have no idea who as they have apparently been on my ignore list for years 🤣 🤣 🤣

Talk about waste emotional energy on their part, lol.

Apparently there is a poster that insults me regularly?

I have no idea who as they have apparently been on my ignore list for years 🤣 🤣 🤣

Talk about waste emotional energy on their part, lol.

There are several posters that I try to remind myself never to respond to because they are just nuts and have zero care about logic, reason, or even reality. Quite frankly I think a lot of them are probably Russians.

If I respond to someone I generally think that there is a chance that there is some level of reason in there somewhere.

There are several posters that I try to remind myself never to respond to because they are just nuts and have zero care about logic, reason, or even reality. Quite frankly I think a lot of them are probably Russians.

If I respond to someone I generally think that there is a chance that there is some level of reason in there somewhere.
Lol

I've got 90,000 likes, fella. Nobody is turning me out.

Reactions: GOHOX69 and Ree4
Which one is Goldie?

I don’t think I have seen any of her posts.

No, although she did tell me that my dad should have pulled out.

Goldie isn't even on my radar for disliked posters. I may not agree with her politics, but I've never found her to be unlikeable on here. If anything, from what I've seen it seems that when she disagrees with someone, she is usually respectful and it only escalates to something personal when the other poster escalates it.

Do you? Maybe I just decided that I wanted to pretend to be a handsome MAGAt for a while and created you.
1. I'm charmed.

2. I may be fooling myself but I feel like I have a fairly distinct posting style. Another way of saying that is, I feel like if I ever tried to mess around on an alt I would get busted in 2 minutes.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
1. I'm charmed.

2. I may be fooling myself but I feel like I have a fairly distinct posting style. Another way of saying that is, I feel like if I ever tried to mess around on an alt I would get busted in 2 minutes.
That's only because I cant juggle three accounts. But two of us? No problem.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
I couldn't tell you who my most loathed poster is because I have them on ignore. For the unignored, the people who irritate me the most are on both ends of the political spectrum and they know who they are, which has resulted in me simultaneously being regarded as a communist and a MAGA sympathizer. Both labels are preposterous.

Far from being my most hated. She’s not even on the radar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT