ADVERTISEMENT

Is Goldie the most hated poster on here?

I think @NorthernHawkeye is the most hated poster here by a pretty wide margin.

He’s constantly catching strays about abusing his spouse, which is absolutely bizarre behavior unless he is a convicted domestic abuser. But, nobody ever provides proof, so I can only assume that posters who go down that path have a large asshole component to them. I love that he never responds or addresses it. It has to irritate them a little bit.

Gets tagged in threads frequently, draws serious vitriol in the vast majority of threads he starts…he really gets under people’s skin.

He’s constantly catching strays about abusing his spouse, which is absolutely bizarre behavior unless he is a convicted domestic abuser. But, nobody ever provides proof, so I can only assume that posters who go down that path have a large asshole component to them. I love that he never responds or addresses it. It has to irritate them a little bit.

Gets tagged in threads frequently, draws serious vitriol in the vast majority of threads he starts…he really gets under people’s skin.

James Franco Thank You GIF

I’m not as conservative as you seem to think, but okay.

I am strongly pro-choice, and I voted for a Democrat for my City Councilman, I’m giving good marks to our new Democratic Mayor, and I think that MTG and Matt Gaetz are bozos. Boebert too.
And I’m done with Trump. But I’m not voting Joe either. I’m sitting this one out.

Thorne says I’m “old and I’m showing mental decline”. No offense taken. I would imagine he and others who will be voting for Joe have become experts at seeing real decline.

If y’all hate me should I even care? Negative emotions impact your health. Lighten up y’all.
In all likelihood I’m probably going to abstain this year too. We’ve had (almost) four years of each and America deserves better than both of these yahoos.

If voting were compulsory, I’d need to put a clothespin over my nose to do it, but I’m tempted to put the check mark next to DJT. He’s a Grade A jackass and what’s even worse is his enabling of tens of millions of other like-minded jackasses… but a garbage economy (especially inflation, yeeesh) is a pain point and I don’t see it getting any better under JB.

I pray to the good Lord that someone decent emerges for 2028.

He’s from Pella and probably isn’t even Dutch. Yet gives off that air of superiority. That has never made any sense.

No, this guy was also a prison worker. Also came back numerous times acting all innocent of the crap he spewed. Wouldn’t shock me if he has a different username now. Really strange lonely dude.
Speaking of strange and lonely, he’s not a HORTer but there’s that Braskey yahoo that has probably created 300 different handles (usually something homophobic about Iowa) and hands out laughing emojis like they’re ice cream. Its like he wants to annoy Iowa fans more than he wants to pump up his own team… talk about sad and lonely.

And there’s also that PSU guy. Haven’t heard from him in a while but he liked to flaunt his sausages and MMA skills.

Isn’t Joel from Pella too? They’re about as different as different can be.
Well Joel has gone through some things with his health. Experience can change your perspective on things. Northern from what I’ve gathered from him has lived a fairly charmed life. Which nothing wrong with that. But that can often cause underdeveloped empathy. Things normally aren’t binary. And have several different sides or shades of gray.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Speaking of strange and lonely, he’s not a HORTer but there’s that Braskey yahoo that has probably created 300 different handles (usually something homophobic about Iowa) and hands out laughing emojis like they’re ice cream. Its like he wants to annoy Iowa fans more than he wants to pump up his own team… talk about sad and lonely.

And there’s also that PSU guy. Haven’t heard from him in a while but he liked to flaunt his sausages and MMA skills.
Well a lot of it is just to get the quick endorphin high. In order to get the same high. They have to hit it again and again.

@rubrummagnusvirtue is the nebraska guy, or that is the handle is his using on the national boards.

I do. I think that’s what bugs you, plus my jabs at your journalistic “style”.
That doesn’t bother me, truthfully. Been doing it long enough I know some will like it and some won’t.

Besides, I keep getting paid by editors and publishers so the people that actually KNOW good writing literally give me money for mine 🙂

Pity is the emotion I have for that poster.

Miserable SOB

Reactions: GOHOX69
Apparently there is a poster that insults me regularly?

I have no idea who as they have apparently been on my ignore list for years 🤣 🤣 🤣

Talk about waste emotional energy on their part, lol.
Dude, you’re not as cool as you think you are.

• Haha
Reactions: TennNole17
I one responded to a post of hers that I will eat skittles from any and everywhere with a winky face and she liked it. She's fine by me

Reactions: TennNole17
Apparently there is a poster that insults me regularly?

I have no idea who as they have apparently been on my ignore list for years 🤣 🤣 🤣

Talk about waste emotional energy on their part, lol.
Fûck u bitch hoe pussy ass

• Love
Reactions: torbee
I’m a middle aged middle class white dude living in Iowa.

I am exactly as cool as I think I am - not at all 🙂
Sorry I called you that earlier. Wanted to see if, ya know, I had tickled the wrong feather at some point. 😝

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT