ADVERTISEMENT

Cameo.com experiences?

Almost pulled the trigger on John Ratzenber and George Wendt for my buddies 50th birthday to have them message him as Norm and Cliff but decided not to.

Did it for my and my no pic wife's wedding anniversary. I decided it was better than some trinket she's was going to throw into a drawer (shes doesn't like jewelry).

Expensive, but worth it.

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
Is that where you basically pay a celeb to send someone a birthday message?

IDK about anyone else, while there are celebs that I wouldn't mind meeting or having a conversation with, I can't imagine wanting a happy birthday message from one in which they were paid to send it.

The whole thing comes off as insincere.

We had Michael Rappaport roast our fantasy football league loser years ago when it was only $100. Was hilarious and well worth it. I'm sure its more than that now though

Had a few friends send me a happy birthday message from Andre Dawson a year or two ago which was pretty cool

Reactions: hawkdave007
I listen to the Beatles channel a lot, including a show hosted by Peter Asher called From Me to You. He's the Peter of the group Peter and Gordon, a friend of Paul's, and the brother of Paul's girlfriend. My wife was not a fan and would imitate him whenever I listened to him. Well, in 2020 at the height of the pandemic I thought this would be a funny thing to do to have him do a Cameo for her.

I thought he did a great job, but it went over like a lead balloon.

Is that where you basically pay a celeb to send someone a birthday message?

IDK about anyone else, while there are celebs that I wouldn't mind meeting or having a conversation with, I can't imagine wanting a happy birthday message from one in which they were paid to send it.

The whole thing comes off as insincere.
Someone spent money to give you a memory of someone you’ve loved your whole life wishing you good tidings. Seems pretty sincere.

We had Michael Rappaport roast our fantasy football league loser years ago when it was only $100. Was hilarious and well worth it. I'm sure its more than that now though

Had a few friends send me a happy birthday message from Andre Dawson a year or two ago which was pretty cool
We had Scott Hanson (Red Zone) review our Fantasy Football results as an intro to the following year's draft. He spent time on each one. It was hilarious and well worth it.

A few years ago we for Kris Bryant to wish my son a happy birthday. It was a cool experience.

never used. now i can't help thinking that ai is going to finish off this business within the year.

What Time Is It Burn GIF by Cameo

Had the guy that plays Lucas on Days of Our Lives do a birthday message for my mom. She enjoyed it. He had to do it twice, but overall was a painless process. Don't know current pricing, but would recommend it as something different for a gift.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT