ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone explain why childless, single working women is a bad thing?

No it's not. You don't pay into social security to have your money saved so that you use it later. You are paying into it to pay for the people currently taking from the system.

If more people are taking from the system than people paying into the system, it goes bust.
I don’t think there are too many people out there who don’t realize at some point it’s been a Ponzi scheme all along. FDR sold it to a population living through hard times on a scale we’re fortunate enough not to live through ourselves.

People should have as many or as few kids as they want. There’s no higher duty or moral obligation to replace the population. Wtf
Carlton You Are So Selfish GIF

Couple of your political brethren HORTers on here were going on about it this morning. I've seen it brought up a few other times. Plus, he's your party's VP candidate and all.

Inquiring minds want to know.
I’m glad you’ve decided not to reproduce. Now you can leave this planet at anytime by having yourself a nice Clorox cocktail.

Shiiiittttt. When did some stupid books ever stop you?!
Of course it didn't stop me, I'm not a sheeple and had no problem questioning my TA's and calling out their BS. Most didn't however. BTW I'm babysitting my 4th grandchild as I type or I wouldn't be on here in the middle of the day...

Last edited:
Don't immigrants pay into SS, Medicare, etc.?

Sounds like the right wing should be embracing the welfare baby mammas and helping them out.
If they are legal and on a regular payroll, then yes they do.
Unfortunately there are many day labor workers who get cash and are off the books.
Many larger cities have areas where contractors know these folks gather and wait for a contractor to pull up and just say what they need in a few words of Spanish and those who know the work (roofers are big on this) will just jump in the back of the truck.

If they are legal and on a regular payroll, then yes they do.
Unfortunately there are many day labor workers who get cash and are off the books.
Many larger cities have areas where contractors know these folks gather and wait for a contractor to pull up and just say what they need in a few words of Spanish and those who know the work (roofers are big on this) will just jump in the back of the truck.
Are you suggesting American citizens never get paid "off the books"?

Reactions: 3boysmom
No it's not. You don't pay into social security to have your money saved so that you use it later. You are paying into it to pay for the people currently taking from the system.

If more people are taking from the system than people paying into the system, it goes bust.
Those same people not having kids are also contributing taxes supporting schools, SNAP, WIC, and other programs supporting children from which they will never personally benefit. Using your logic if they don't deserve SS and Medicare because they don't have children then they also shouldn't have to contribute to things they don't need.

Last edited:
Exactly. I certainly can't speak for Rs, but when I went to college ZPG ( Zero Population Growth ) was pushed down our throats endlessly. Earth Day and all. The population bomb. Quit reproducing America! Now after following the leftist's advice, we now require illegal immigration to keep our population stable if not growing. It was a great plan by leftists and work just as they wanted it to...
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fa5b78816-5cf7-4292-9441-6e3e58b1a07f_1181x2048.jpeg
3591831.jpg
647942.jpg

I'm glad I lived long enough to discredit everything I was taught at the U of I...
Lol ok

Holy crap. Can people here agree that every individual has the right to make choices for themselves, but at the same time those choices, as a collective, can have negative effects on our society? Nothing wrong with staying single and childless. But if too many women make the same decision we as society have a problem. Individually, not to blame. As a society, it becomes selfish behavior not to procreate and provide for the next generation. It's "I got mine, who cares about the next generation" mentality. So, as a society our government should be incentivizing families to have kids, not making it harder on them, because it is good for the future of this country.

Are you suggesting American citizens never get paid "off the books"?
Of course not. The discussion had been centered on immigrants up to that point.
Lot of people get paid off the books, starting with babysitters and the kid down the block who mows your grass and on up from there.

Those same people not having kids are also contributing paying taxes supporting schools, SNAP, WIC, and other programs supporting children from which they will never personally benefit. Using your logic if they don't deserve SS and Medicare because they don't have children then they also shouldn't have to contribute to things they don't need.
Another valid point

Reactions: goldmom
Too late bitch boy…the kids are out the door. Not everyone is known as the Virgin of Clayton County!
You couldn’t have any kids of your own because you’re an insufferable low T loser. You got cucked by a fat white woman into raising her children created by a worthless black man.

• Haha
Reactions: millah_22
Those same people not having kids are also contributing paying taxes supporting schools, SNAP, WIC, and other programs supporting children from which they will never personally benefit. Using your logic if they don't deserve SS and Medicare because they don't have children then they also shouldn't have to contribute to things they don't need.

I'm not actually advocating for it so much as I'm making a point that the systems we have in place to take care of elderly people rely entirely upon having younger productive people to support them.

If think people not reproducing is no big deal than I assume you will find it no big deal if you don't get social security or medicare.

It's not about individual benefit it's about does the country benefit? Does the community benefit? Does the country and community benefit from people choosing to not have children? On the contrary it's severely damaged by people not having children.

And I would point out that the taxes you pay into things like education are miniscule compared to what you will be receiving in Medicare and Social Security even when you take into account inflation.

Of course not. The discussion had been centered on immigrants up to that point.
Lot of people get paid off the books, starting with babysitters and the kid down the block who mows your grass and on up from there.
And that's the point being made. It's not immigration, it's payments made to avoid taxes.

Holy crap. Can people here agree that every individual has the right to make choices for themselves, but at the same time those choices, as a collective, can have negative effects on our society? Nothing wrong with staying single and childless. But if too many women make the same decision we as society have a problem. Individually, not to blame. As a society, it becomes selfish behavior not to procreate and provide for the next generation. It's "I got mine, who cares about the next generation" mentality. So, as a society our government should be incentivizing families to have kids, not making it harder on them, because it is good for the future of this country.
Women are not thinking “I got mine who cares about the next generation” when considering whether to have kids.
If they’re unmarried they have a lot of reasons - good ones.

If people start having kids for the sole purpose of "providing for the next generation" then they're having kids for the wrong reason.

People have kids because they want to have kids (clearly there's exceptions of "accidents"). If people that don't want to have kids start having kids solely because they feel like they have to for future generations, then those future generations of kids are going to be shitheads. We are already seeing this. From the stories my teacher friends tell me IRL to the stories on here...kids are ****ing bad nowadays. It would only get worse if folks that don't want to be parents start having kids because they feel obligated to, not because they truly want to.

I'm not actually advocating for it so much as I'm making a point that the systems we have in place to take care of elderly people rely entirely upon having younger productive people to support them.

If think people not reproducing is no big deal than I assume you will find it no big deal if you don't get social security or medicare.

It's not about individual benefit it's about does the country benefit? Does the community benefit? Does the country and community benefit from people choosing to not have children? On the contrary it's severely damaged by people not having children.

And I would point out that the taxes you pay into things like education are miniscule compared to what you will be receiving in Medicare and Social Security even when you take into account inflation.
How many kids do you have?

You couldn’t have any kids of your own because you’re an insufferable low T loser. You got cucked by a fat white woman into raising her children created by a worthless black man.

Phucking fantastic! Your skin is so thin I can’t believe I can even get under it. But you don’t disappoint bitch boy! If you’re a good boy I might let you keep going.

@LunchBox50 this is some classic semen and soy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT